Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
just don't get your hopes up, it might be a preview version but still there could be some other explanation here. Game looks great anyways, and multiple steps above prologue :D

So...it WAS a ploy by Sony. Making some early fake copies makes sense to me. I mean, you don't want ALL of your secrets revealed so you cook up some early versions.

However this means pretty much everything we've seen might not be true to the game we'll be getting in a few days.

Hey man I´m sorry for you RDK that you must buy the full game again! But thats the best news I´ve heared in the last few weeks...

There is hope to get an much better game... Because that leaks were a "bit" dissapointing...

If this isn't the full version then its definetely more than the demo we have seen so sony must be involved and in that case I wouldn't listen to any list or anything we have seen on these, I think sony didn't want us to see this and then get the game and go oh my god we can change rims on standard cars and such and there are more tracks then we thought. Yes :D :D :D :D

I hope you are right but I am not creating too much expectations.

RDK
thats ok for EU games

p1010524n.jpg

Yes but at least the rating on the disk makes sense. GT5 on the other hand has a 0 USK rating on the disk which doesn't make any sense.

The damage look nothing like some of the pics I've seen.. That might also explain why it lacks a couple of features. Now RDK, could you please show us some Subaru pictures? :) BTW, Thank you alot for taking the time to upload pics for us! ;)

feature is not available in this version...

either standard edition
collectors edition edition
sig edition

either they all differ quite a bit depending on what version.

or it is a previous build with a fully built interface. but missing content/ areas
this will likely explain a lot about missing features...broken bits. ??

Look at the USK rating on the disk. There's a 0 written on there, what does a 0 USK rating mean? Newborn babies? :P

Exactly. "Freigegeben ohne Altersbeschränkung d.h. ab 0 Jahren"

rough translation ~*no age restriction ie. from years 0 upwards :)

best case scenario is that sony put these dumbed down leaks into the wild to build some sort of hype. im starting to wonder if RDK or tekkin90 work for sony or something :D and where planted here..lol

Have you tried setting the date forward to see if there's a date lock ?

Or (paranoid mode on) this is the reason why they needed to delay production after accidentally sending a test version of to be mastered and pressed ?

Have you tried setting the date forward to see if there's a date lock ?

Or (paranoid mode on) this is the reason why they needed to delay production after accidentally sending a test version of to be mastered and pressed ?

ive been asking for one of these guys to try a date change for tricks but havnt heard a reply back yet : /

I wonder if PD tracked your PS3 adress and remotely blocked the features, a simple patch of few kbytes would get the job done. That would be a whole new level for the term Censored.

Back