Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
feature is not available in this version...

either standard edition
collectors edition edition
sig edition

either they all differ quite a bit depending on what version.

or it is a previous build with a fully built interface. but missing content/ areas
this will likely explain a lot about missing features...broken bits. ??

Actually the way I am looking at it is Spec I, Spec II, Spec III, etc. In GT5P it was done via download and it technically counted as a new version. Maybe it's something on the way, maybe available on release day as said. Not trying to be a "negative nancy" but I think that could be legit.

Also again for backing up a claim that it could be something available on release (I don't know if it is or not) but that message could also be a generic message they threw in. Having that pop up instead of a specific one saying "You must wait until November XXth or release day or whatever to have access to this content" seeing as how technically we aren't supposed to have this game until then.

@ RDK contact TEKKEN 90 and see if he has experienced the same problem I for one will not get my hopes up .

Concerning the not available feature... Maybe GT5 has already been patched, and the patch it self hasn't been release on the PSN since the game still isn't out. The multiplayer servers are not online if I remember well....

RDK do you have that game installed on disk?? Maby that is the problem??Some features are blocked till You install game on HD??

i think they are not stupid, they'd showed a banner whit "install etc." here says not avaiable in this version.. so it means that there is at least another version with something more.

Its highly unlikly its a review copy. They are the same as the retail copy. It is most likely a PREVIEW copy. Big difference :dunce:

this

funny thing is..how comes RDK and tekkin seem to be the only 2 people who have gt5 early..

if there was an actual leak, then im sure there would be more copies in the wild, and also online.

Last edited:
Hey guys

What is this that I miss out on? Too many pages to read, too little time.
p1010521.jpg

Something that this is not a full version? Or some kind of area restrictions?

RDK

Dislodged panels-damage here looks ok to me!

RDK...Sony should give you a free full game copy for your images of Gran Turismo 5-your photos really are beautiful. They have hyped me for the game all over again đź‘Ť

Yes but at least the rating on the disk makes sense. GT5 on the other hand has a 0 USK rating on the disk which doesn't make any sense.

USK is a German-based rating system. F1 2010 has a 0 rating. DIRT 2 has a 6 years rating on USK.

PEGI (Pan European Game Information) is the one you see on the box. PEGI isn't recognised in Germany. But is pretty much everywhere else in Europe, which is why the USK rating is disc only.

For those interested. Any review/promo copy I've ever seen looks like this:

pict1105.jpg

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4204/pict1105.jpg

Sorry for the awful quality. Whether every review copy is like that, I couldn't say, but you generally differentiate between review and retail. Of course, we don't also know where RDK got his copy from.

Though that error is interesting. Doesn't indicate "servers not yet open" imo.

RDK - What did you try and click on when that came up?

this

funny thing is..how comes RDK and tekkin seem to be the only 2 people who have Ft5 early..

if there was an actual leak, then im sure there would be more copies in the wild, and also online.

Not everybody posts on GTP you know. And most likely the other leaks went to soccer moms who has happily wrapped it up for christmas. ;-)

Hey guys

What is this that I miss out on? Too many pages to read, too little time.
p1010521.jpg

Something that this is not a full version? Or some kind of area restrictions?

RDK tried to access the museum on his early copy of GT5 only to be greeted by this message. That's why there has been speculation in this thread that this isn't the final version of the game.

this

funny thing is..how comes RDK and tekkin seem to be the only 2 people who have Ft5 early..

Two other people that i know of have it Youtube user You 5825 and, youtuber rybakdany who now has deleted all his footage. I agree with you, thats only 4 people. You would have thought if there was a leak it would be more than that đź’ˇ

i think they are not stupid, they'd showed a banner whit "install etc." here says not avaiable in this version.. so it means that there is at least another version with something more.

Thank you somebody who knows how to read.

Forza 3 did it.

Exactly my internet when down for sometime and i could not play the full game, because i was not online.

Maybe there is a time restriction on the game so that once the date reaches the 24th, something magical happens and lets the game continue

RDK tried to access the museum on his early copy of GT5 only to be greeted by this message. That's why there has been speculation in this thread that this isn't the final version of the game.

Ahh thanks! Yeah interesting stuff. Wonder maybe FULL game will have some missing features?

Wait a minute, I have a review copy of a game which I got by mistake and I played the full version of the game and they were EXACTLY alike. What's the difference normally between a review copy and a full one?

Hmm...very strange, can anyone confirm what errors happen on GT Prologue? Just wondering if it may be a vague error regarding the online servers...

Back