Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments

Yes, but G25 and G27 doesn't have settings, so you'll have to configure them through one of the other wheels just like in GT5 Prologue. There was a great picture that showed you how to set it up, but I do not have a link to it.

Just because its not in the options menu doesnt mean it wont work with GT5. The option isnt there in prologue for my G25 but it works perfectly in prologue.

it's simply amateuristic to have the most crappy logitech wheels in the game menu but not the g25 or g27...

those are the wheels with clutch and h-shifter but no they are not in the menu.......

it's simply amateuristic to have the most crappy logitech wheels in the game menu but not the g25 or g27...

those are the wheels with clutch and h-shifter but no they are not in the menu.......

*Facepalms*

Do you see that arrow at the right of the screen on the wheel menu................

Yes, the same as in prologue. Just scroll to the right for the other wheels.

If you say so. Especially when you buy the wheel support of ps3 is not shown on the box of those wheels. The G25 and G27 are not official PS3 wheels , but the wheels on the list are official PS3 wheels. The G25 and G27 are supposed to be PC wheels but by chance they are compatible with the PS3.

Who cares if they have their own picture in the menu, the G25 doesn't have it's own picture in Prologue, but guess what, It works !!!! imagine that.

OK guys this is the last time i will post today new photos more tommorow...

Standard cars - the problem is ... the game dont let me zoom in its forbidden too much for standard cars ... this is max zoom for it

suzukacircuiteastcourse.jpg

and one premium from phototravel

redbullhangar71.jpg

As of right now I have tried to stay enthusiastic but its starting to wear off. I really am upset about alot of features thus far that appear to have been omitted. Perhaps they will continue on the build bringing more of the standard cars into premium over time:dunce:

RDK

Standard cars - the problem is ... the game dont let me zoom in its forbidden too much for standard cars ... this is max zoom for it

When you look at the shot of the back of that blue car, it doesnt look very good at all. The decals look crappy, the edges around the tail lights are jaggy. Disappointing. The couldnt even get the spoiler to look like a smooth curve.

It makes me wonder if GTHD and Prologue, and the PSP game were just distractions. People look at it like 6 years was spent on GT5, and I dont really believe that.

Wow, photo mode has limitations for standards? Bummer. And the taillights of the Nissan March... They look indeed horrible :-/

RDK

Thank you very much, Those standard cars look much better than they did in GT4 in my opinion. I know they have painted features but that doesnt matter to me. They look absolutely fantastic.

How... ???

They have better parts , smoother forcefeedback and they are much quieter.

When you look at the shot of the back of that blue car, it doesnt look very good at all. The decals look crappy, the edges around the tail lights are jaggy. Disappointing. The couldnt even get the spoiler to look like a smooth curve.

It makes me wonder if GTHD and Prologue, and the PSP game were just distractions. People look at it like 6 years was spent on GT5, and I dont really believe that.

I'm with this guy this much development there should be an option to at least upgrade to premium cars. It seems like this game there are going to be alot of shortcomings after a very very long wait.

RDK

Thanks a bunch, I expected the standard cars to look much worse.

Shame about the zoom though, I guess PD dosen't want us to zoom in on the jaggies and low-res textures. :)

RDK

and one premium from phototravel

Is an abyss of diference:ouch:

the black honda accord looks good tho, and it's standard ;)

This is how standards look's like? PD, why can't we picture them in phototravel? Whyyyyyyyyy? ;(

On the other note they look way beter than I though :D

I'm looking forward to playing the game, waiting to see what DLC plans lie ahead and longer term GT6.
IF a DLC plan exist...kaz seemed pretty serious when he said that the game was complete like this....
But I have hope in Sony's capitalistic side:D.....

Back