Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo.JPG

That's. Just. Balls. 👎

I noticed at 1:26, subtitles are wrong. Missed, "while filming for the show".
and also at 1:39 to 1:42 when the Aston leaves it first looks like it leaves ones and then the next scene its back where it was leaving again 👎
I think the game was rushed, no way a perfectionist like Kaz would let this slip through.

And what happened to sparks?

I'm with this guy this much development there should be an option to at least upgrade to premium cars. It seems like this game there are going to be alot of shortcomings after a very very long wait.

Well I wouldnt get too down about it. There's no doubt the game will be great. Will it be 6 years of hype and wait great? Maybe not, but dont forget about DLC, if they decide to support it while working on GT6, which I hope.

In the least it would be nice if they add a few more tracks, and a bunch of premium cars. I hope they dont hold all that stuff back 2 years for GT6.

Im ok with the concept of premium and standard cars, Im not ok with the fact that there's only a little over 200 premium cars. If there were 3-400 I think there would be a lot less talk about this topic.

The sparks were poorly implemented so I hope are out. If one car overtook another and so much as touched it on the way past, regardless of the speed differential sparks would fly off...

As much as I am going to play this game and admire the bits that were promised and done well, it's a real shame that there are so many flaws and disappointments.

and also at 1:39 to 1:42 when the Aston leaves it first looks like it leaves ones and then the next scene its back where it was leaving again 👎
I think the game was rushed, no way a perfectionist like Kaz would let this slip through.

there are still sparks, but it's actually toned down to realistic standards, they happened waaay too often in the demo.

My take on the standard cars, a lot better than how they looked in GT4.

I consider this game a 1000 car game, 200 proper cars, 800 bonus memory cars.

It took PD nothing to port the cars over, as you can clearly see they haven't been fiddled with.

So we could have either had a 200 or so car game, or a 1000 or so car game. I for one, now looking at the situations we were in, am really happy to see standard cars in GT5.

awesome thing in gt5:

16 karts (online friends) + course generator (narrow road) = FUN :dopey:

I guess we have to start looking for the positives, the game isn't helping...

That micra looks quite shocking in some of those pics.
Now I'm begining to wonder if some people are actually on a wind-up or objectively looking at things.

Last night a bunch of screenshots were posted from GTPSP with claims these were representative of GT5's standard cars.

These screenshots prove the cars don't look as good as premiums but they are every bit as good as Forza 3's, a game I've been playing these past 6 months.

Last edited:

Not really, subtitles are often abbreviated to ensure fluidity...

Back