Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
We do know there will be no track though, trailer always shows a track if it's in the update
Anyway, this Evo 3 looks amazing, can't wait to get a bunch of them. Will need to get a stock one, Sudo replica, Thunderbolt replica, and at least one with whatever customizing options will be available.
Yep, I'm buying 5 of these, hopefully not expensive.

Relax, last update trailer didn't show engine swap shop. We don't know what else they will bring
True but they always show the new track in the trailers when there is one. They've been adding a new track around every three months so far but they aren't beholden to that since it was never a promise.

Last edited:
The time has come!
max-titov-wrx-final-i.jpg

866594-cool-street-racing-wallpaper-2560x1920-windows-7.jpg

Any SRS fans? :gtpflag:

The random blue stripes on the Valkyrie is certainly a choice. Don't think I've ever seen that spec in any of their press material.

View attachment 1268744
If I'm not mistaken, the car comes in several different colors. We've usually seen the default Aston Martin colors in the press for obvious reasons (Much like how Ferraris in press are usually red).

My biggest fear is that the Aston Martin Vulcan will be in a new Extra Menu tomorrow together with the Valkyrie (but the Valkyrie would be in BC)... 😬 Still waiting for a invitation to buy the Veyron and complete the Bugatti Extra Menu.

Last edited:
A clearer look at the blue strip

View attachment 1268761

Also, if anyone wants to test it before they buy, just borrow/rent it for the new TT from tomorrow.
Nice this will help me deceid between 20 of this car or 5 F1s.

Also has this happen before where a new car this expensive has gotten a online TT on the same day its added? Hope it doesn't mean what I think it does.

Really excited for all 3 cars,

Proably another round of hypercar parade,
For valkyrie,
2 more events for the evo and sti in the stile of japanese 4wd challange 600 pp,
2 extra menus,
3-5 new engine swaps, i think that is just what we can expect, it dosen’t seem like bigger update, i doubt we see much change for new features like last month, just with cars we are getting makes me happy

I'm very happy that the Valkyrie - at least from that brief clip - sounds very accurate to how it sounded at the Cosworth factory :D
Same here, that was gonna be the factor in me choosing to purchase it or not and it looks like I will now since the sound seemed accurate from the trailer. :cool: :cheers:

Nice this will help me deceid between 20 of this car or 5 F1s.

Also has this happen before where a new car this expensive has gotten a online TT on the same day its added? Hope it doesn't mean what I think it does.
The Escudo in the very first Time Trial with rewards was also the same day that car was released.

Imagine if we can put upgrades on valkyrie, could maybe be 2nd fastest road car in a straight line after the chiron, it comes with around 1100 hp stock so we will have to see still a beast in its stock form

New TT for tomorrow: This car and track exists in Grid Legends, but there are few comparisons to take into account.
Just the look and sound of the engine, now the lap times, driving style and power, there is no comparison.

Again it seems that no new circuit will be coming with this update. It's getting frustrating...
I'm thankful for the tracks we received, but not really for the cars.
For me it's been frustrating since release. 1 year 4 months and counting. No career mode and no Sport races to actually use 99,9% of the cars they keep adding. They all sit in my garage with 0 or 1 km driven.

(one make Race A with no tuning and awful tires doesn't count)

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by Bombay Softwares

new cars are great and all, really need a GT League to use them all in - and all the other cars we own that are collecting dust with no single player events to race them in
Amen.

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this game for a long time...

Seriously guys this game is pathetic, it bores me a lot, the roulette is ridiculous, the new races they add are boring, you still can't choose the car from your garage when you are going to start a custom race... It looks like an alpha poorly done, it doesn't make sense that GT Sports is better done than this title...

They promised us a return to the origins, JA!

Yamauchi resigns now, you're useless since GT5 and you don't know what to do with the saga

Gran Turismo is a meme these days

Last edited:
I'm going to leave this game for a season...

Seriously guys this game is pathetic, it bores me a lot, the roulette is ridiculous, the new races they add are boring, you still can't choose the car from your garage when you are going to start a custom race... It looks like an alpha poorly done, it doesn't make sense that GT Sports is better done than this title...

They promised us a return to the origins, JA!

Yamauchi resigns now, you're useless since GT5 and you don't know what to do with the saga

Gran Turismo is a meme these days
How long is this season?

Back