Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
For those that may have missed the huge news…

IMG_7945.jpeg

I'm thrilled they put the blobeye in the game but slightly bummed it's the "updated" 2004 (USA model year 2005) version with the wider rear arches rather than the 2003 (2004 USA model) version, meaning it also has the uglier (in my opinion) interior.
The 2005 and 2006 models are considered peak STi in the US market. Blobeye vs Hawkeye debate.

But with the wrong engine/redline for us US folk. :(
Beggars can’t be choosers. Close enough for me to enjoy driving my actual track car virtually. The RHD vs LHD is more annoying to me since I play in VR.

One more item, mentioned in the March update notes, but not mentioned in today's teaser, is that the prices in the Legend Dealer (Hagerty's) will be updated this month. It now appears unlikely that there will be any cars breaking the 20,000,000-Cr. barrier as the two most-likely candidates reappeared in the dealership earlier this week.

Purely for my entertainment, I hope the gold targets for the new music rallies are hard enough to get, but lucrative enough to where people have to essentially grind them endlessly

View attachment 1268825

😂
Seems unlikely as Music Rally doesn't have any rewards and in fact exists outside of "GT7" as a game mode.

The Valkyrie sounds great at the vid , the rest about her tomorrow will be revealed.

As about the new music rally etc . I think most of us will agree with what follows.
View attachment 1268824
It's not like people haven't asked about music rally updates, here and elsewhere

I quite like them.
Have no interest in the Scapes stuff that's always added so I just ignore it.

The 2005 and 2006 models are considered peak STi in the US market. Blobeye vs Hawkeye debate.

Beggars can’t be choosers. Close enough for me to enjoy driving my actual track car virtually. The RHD vs LHD is more annoying to me since I play in VR.
Many years ago I was set to buy a 06/07 STI, just preferred the looks at the time and was convinced they would be more reliable, but ended up with a 2004 (since been sold). The Forza games have the exact model of my car, course it was RHD there too. GT7 will now have a car close enough for me to relive that car.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this will probably be yet another very underwhelming update that won't address the real issues or make this GT iteration anything close to what it should be, especially considering what we had in pre GT6 versions.

A new example of PD's complacency is the severe lack of consistency - Race C this week is x6 on tyre wear at Watkins and x3 for the Manufacturers Cup, both using GT3 & soft tyres. So how can the tyre wear factor be x3 in one race, yet tyre life is no better ( I actually think worse) than the wear when the factor is x6?

Last edited:
Back