Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
Music what???

Cringe No GIF

Honestly super glad to see this Impreza show up (granted I love all three of these cars!)

I currently own an 05 WRX wagon so it's basically going to feel like home...even though the wheel is on the opposite side lol. Can't wait!

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7’s Next Update is Coming Soon, Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie

An unexpectedly early post on social media from Polyphony Digital studio head Kazunori Yamauchi has revealed that Gran Turismo 7’s next update is coming next week, and will add one of the fastest road cars ever made...
Hoping they start allowing us to buy every car without having to wait months to get an invitation from the rigged roulette tickets for some cars.

So, the update will going to be out tommorow on the early morning?
Yes, same as every month.

Server maintenance starts at 0600 UTC and ends at 0800 UTC. The update will become available to download in that time but you won't be able to access GT7 fully until the server maintenance ends.

I put all of this into the articles each month.

Honestly super glad to see this Impreza show up (granted I love all three of these cars!)

I currently own an 05 WRX wagon so it's basically going to feel like home...even though the wheel is on the opposite side lol. Can't wait!
Would love them to add the bug-eye wagon. I miss the good'ol days of having tons of variations.

wrx_wagon.png

They're also missing all the nice Subaru Legacys. Actually, do they have any? 🤔

Is it too much to ask that 2 player mode be fixed? I'll give up 10 updates to get it. I bought two Fanatec complete manual shift rigs for the game to race side by side with friends. No one wants the automatic all assists on side of the screen. First player side is the only side that feels real/sim. I can only invite one friend at a time and we do a 1 hour race together but would love to do winner at the table VS mode. C'mon GT!

The extra-menu cars:

Collection: Subaru WRX (Extra Menu 24):
1999 Subaru Impreza Coupe WRS Type R STi Ver.VI (70,000 Cr. from the UCD)
2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi (unknown, presumably from both Brand Central and the UCD)
2014 Subaru WRS STI Type S (41,148 Cr. from Brand Central)

Collection: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Extra Menu 25):
1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (unknown, presumably from the UCD)
1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. SCP (200,000 Cr from the UCD)
2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final (60,000 Cr. from Brand Central)

Quite. I like the smell of gasoline in the morning. It smells like...victory.
You know, all the ones that just sold out of the UCD. 🙄

I'd have preferred the bugeye wagon, too. My mom had one... an 03 yellow 5 spd.
I had an '03 WRX Sedan but the wagons were well liked by those who had them. I probably would have bought one myself but I really liked the look of the wider track on the sedan with the flared fenders. I do hope they add the bugeye though. .....if anything because I have a sentimental attachment to it as a previous owner. This was a couple days before I traded mine in back in 2010 for my Challenger. 😟

IMG_0445.jpg

I am glad that at least the Blobeye is coming to the game though. 🙂

Lowkey... I kinda was hoping for some endurance race events by now.... The cars are a great welcome but man... kinda disappointed. Hopefully the engine swaps are good

Very minor thing, but I wonder if they'll be cheeky and add the #GT300 tag (currently only on the BRZ) to the RC F GT3? Since it in this new livery is technically a 2023 GT300 car.

Very minor thing, but I wonder if they'll be cheeky and add the #GT300 tag (currently only on the BRZ) to the RC F GT3? Since it in this new livery is technically a 2023 GT300 car.
Wait what!? I thought it was the RC F GT500 who got this livery... Why is this on the GT3? (don't answer, only PD knows :lol:), a bit disappointed now. 😢

Edit.

Maybe because we don't have GR.2 races in story mode, but make some then PD. :grumpy:

Last edited:
Wait what!? I thought it was the RC F GT500 who got this livery... Why is this on the GT3? (don't answer, only PD knows :lol:), a bit disappointed now. 😢

Edit.

Maybe because we don't have GR.2 races in story mode, but make some then PD. :grumpy:
Fraga is driving in the GT300 class with the GT3 Lexus. It is a completely different classification of car.

I want a music rally race on Tokyo Expressway in the Valkyrie and the song would be Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce. Now that would be super intense. And yes, I did enjoy the Tokyo Tomahawk grind. :D

Last edited:
You know, all the ones that just sold out of the UCD. 🙄
Unlike Hagerty's, they come back in about a month.

Further, I'm not expecting the rewards to be lucrative - most likely a 4-star ticket for the Impreza (both of the UCD Imprezas just sold out last night) and maybe 5-star for the Evo (the VI sold out on the 6th, the most-distant/least-recent of the Evos).

Back