Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
Yes, same as every month.

Server maintenance starts at 0600 UTC and ends at 0800 UTC. The update will become available to download in that time but you won't be able to access GT7 fully until the server maintenance ends.

I put all of this into the articles each month.
The new music rallys should be live and playable with the update, though one won't be able to save the progress until the servers are back up and the console finds them.

Wait what!? I thought it was the RC F GT500 who got this livery... Why is this on the GT3? (don't answer, only PD knows :lol:), a bit disappointed now. 😢

Edit.

Maybe because we don't have GR.2 races in story mode, but make some then PD. :grumpy:
Probably because there's no such thing as an "RC F GT500". Toyota's GT500 is a "Supra".

Last edited:
i am starting to worry that we won’t get new world circuit events… I hope im wrong.

Hypercar parade and more 4wd championship would be great for this

i am starting to worry that we won’t get new world circuit events… I hope im wrong.

I disagree. I think we will be getting 3-4 World Circuits races at the very least. Best case scenario, a new set of endurance's missions maybe, but I highly doubt the latter.

Last edited:
Because that car is Lexus RC F GT3 , same car they using in GT300

Fraga is driving in the GT300 class with the GT3 Lexus. It is a completely different classification of car.

Well its because the real livery is literally on a GT3 car

View attachment 1268903
Ah okay, now I understand and I'm not :grumpy: anymore, glad you guys enlightened before I managed to write a tweet to Kaz, that would have been a big embarrassment. :lol:

@meekrab In game it is, I thought the livery was for this car:

Lexus RC F GT500 '16.png

the Lexus RC F GT500.

Last edited:

It be nice if they made a ultimate car race where you can have all the top hyper cars racing like the p1 gtr and fxxk and the zonda r and now the Valkyrie.:)

I disagree. I think we will be getting 3-4 World Circuits races at the very least. Best case scenario, a new set of endurance's missions maybe, but I highly doubt the latter.
Yeah you are right i checked previous updates, and world circuit events should be listed tomorrow. Endurance missions would be listed in update showcase, but best case scenario would be new high payed events.

It raced in http://www.supertouringregister.com/series/289/

Interesting. Will have to do some learning about how these compared to the BTCC/ATCC/JTCC grids of the time.

Thank you.

Edit: anddd a quick wiki read has me educated on the fact that super tourers literally replaced group A later in the 90s. This car should fit in perfectly with my BTCC grid :)

Last edited:
Yeah you are right i checked previous updates, and world circuit events should be listed tomorrow. Endurance missions would be listed in update showcase, but best case scenario would be new high payed events.
Yeah, I predict the endurance missions for July, August or September at the latest. I know it's off-topic but just saying

Last edited:
Probably because there's no such thing as an "RC F GT500". Toyota's GT500 is a "Supra".
Lexus was the sole standard-bearer of the Toyota family in GT500 from 2007 through 2019, with the RC F running from 2014 through 2016 (replacing the SC430, and being replaced by the LC500). Toyota didn't run its namesake in GT500 from 2007 (in 2006, teams ran both the Toyota Supra and Lexus SC430) through 2019, returning with the GR Supra in 2020.

Lexus runs the RC F GT3 in GT300, and has since 2015. Lexus also began running the LC500h GT300 in 2023 as a replacement for the Toyota Prius GT300.

Last edited:
I love how one of the selling points of this update is the addition of a LIVERY.

Not a new car, a Livery.

A livery which has already been designed by hundreds of users in the discovery section.
On the one hand I really like that they're adding more real world liveries to the race cars. On the other hand, it does feel like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel after only a year of updates.

Might be worth recalling that Anesta Iwata launched the livery for the real car in Gran Turismo 7:

I'm stoked for the music rally update! I have been waiting for them to add more so I'm really happy they are here :)

Have you guys noticed this? Just look at how shrunken the windshield GT logo on the GT7 livery had to be in order to fit the only size of custom windshield banner available. Is it that hard for them to make custom sized windshield banners at all? A simple option like this would allow PD themselves to recreate this part of the livery more faithfully. At some point I knew I would see Polyphony tasting their own medicine on this. Some folks might consider this an extreme overreaction, but trust me, it's a total pain for the livery geeks.

It doesn't need to be anything too fancy: a small - normal - large - original option would be more than enough.

banner.jpg

Last edited:
I really hope that they will add a test drive option in the future. Just imagine that you spent months and months gathering 20 million credits for the dream car that you want and after you've paid it turns out that the car drives like crap. They should really let the player take each car for a test drive before they spent all their credits on the car they want not knowing how it will act on the road.

I really hope that they will add a test drive option in the future. Just imagine that you spent months and months gathering 20 million credits for the dream car that you want and after you've paid it turns out that the car drives like crap. They should really let the player take each car for a test drive before they spent all their credits on the car they want not knowing how it will act on the road.
Months?:lol:

I can grind 25M credits in 1 day.:sly:

Back