Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
How long does that take? LOL
I've done that goddam Tokyo Expressway 825K grind so many times (best I can tell, it's the quickest one, takes less than 25 min) and I still need tens of millions of credits to get cars I still don't have.
When I grinded Tokyo 31 times I started at 12:08am and finished the last one at 10:42pm a full day of Tokyo.

Sadly I cant do anything close to that again.

...I wonder what Daiki Kasho's been doing in his little studio at PD, since none of his songs are in this latest update for Music Rally? He can't be composing stuff for GT8 this early, so... =/

Moon Over the Castle is nice to have, though.

When I grinded Tokyo 31 times I started at 12:08am and finished the last one at 10:42pm a full day of Tokyo.

You're mad.

Yeah, no thanks.
I want to hang myself after just two or three goes of it 🤣
Hell, 31 times gets you $25,575,000. And certain cars cost $20M. All that time spent just to get one super Legends Dealership car.

Last edited:
I love that aspect of the game. Collecting all the cars is the best part of the career mode. I try to buy all the cars and when we have an update it's like an investment generating cash flow.
True but, it it would be nice if the dealerships where timed to the update. It seems like a bug that the cars are there a week before we know what the upcoming Mune books will be.

True but, it it would be nice if the dealerships where timed to the update. It seems like a bug that the cars are there a week before we know what the upcoming Mune books will be.
Didn't notice that but totally believe it! The lottery has been rigged in this game since day one. Someone's job back at HQ was to simulative real sadism. I would take a lower maximum lottery payout in exchange for a fair one, so it doesn't ruin the fun. I also find the AI a little to mean, been PIT maneuvered way too often to be just a chance event.

Wanna sacrifice all 3000 Scapes for 3000 race events
Whenever I see someone doubting the importance of Photo Mode, I show my statistics and a bit of my history.

For a car enthusiast born in 1967, it was all about photography. With the sticker albums pretty much defining my passion. I was fascinated by the Le Mans prototypes.

So in 2006 I bought a PS2 and a game called Gran Turismo 4, and I was amazed that I could make my own pictures!

History end.

4.613 photos in GT7... and counting...

GT7Statics.png

Last edited:
Whenever I see someone doubting the importance of Photo Mode, I show my statistics and a bit of my history.

For a car enthusiast born in 1967, it was all about photography. With the sticker albums pretty much defining my passion. I was fascinated by the Le Mans prototypes.

So in 2006 I bought a PS2 and a game called Gran Turismo 4, and I was amazed that I could make my own pictures!

History end.

4.613 photos in GT7... and counting...

View attachment 1269002
So it's ok for you if PD will make 5000 scapes instead of making 20-50 new tracks, actual cars, redefined AI, championships and events, right?

Are those 3000 events all 2, 3 or 5 laps?

If yes then I will keep 3000 Scapes because at least there all cars in the game are actually useful.
no, i want different events and championships for all type of cars and with different rules and in different conditions.

Ok i am actually super excited about the Valkyrie...not sure i have enough Cr to buy one tomorrow but it's one of the rare cars that get me excited in real life. So glad they added it.
Glad you're excited. I would recommend trying the time trial first to see how it handles before spending how ever many credits its wants. It could save you a bunch of money if it doesn't live up to your expectations.

Is there official chanelog? I wonder what events they added

Update Details (1.35)​

The following is a list of the main features and adjustments for the latest update for Gran Turismo 7.

Main Features​

1. Cars
 - The following three new cars have been added:
  ・Aston Martin Valkyrie '21
  ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95 (available for purchase at Used Cars)
  ・Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '04 (available for purchase at Used Cars)

- A new livery has been added for the following car:
  ・Lexus RC F GT3 '17

2. World Circuits
 - The following new events have been added to World Circuits:
  ・Fisherman's Ranch
   - Japanese 4WD Challenge 600
  ・Circuit de Sainte-Croix
   - Hypercar Parade
  ・Red Bull Ring
   - Japanese 4WD Challenge 600
  ・Autopolis
   - World Touring Cars 800

3. Music Rally
 - The following six events have been added to Music Rally:
  ・Good Old Days (Classixx Remix)
  ・DRIFT
  ・Marechia (With Célia Kameni)
  ・Hooked on America
  ・Life's Coming in Slow
  ・Moon Over the Castle GT7 version

4. Scapes
 - "Monterey" and "Field of Flowers" have been added as featured Curations in Scapes.

5. Café
 - The following two Extra Menus have been added:
  ・Extra Menu No. 24: Collection: Subaru WRX (Collector Level 26 and above)
  ・Extra Menu No. 25: Collection: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Collector Level 30 and above)

- We have also added new sets of conversations with the Car Designers and Characters appearing in the Café. These new conversations can be accessed by changing to the following cars in Garage and speaking with the Characters in the Café

CHARACTERS
   - Chris
    ・Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce '67

- Jeremy
    ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95
    ・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90

- Stella
    ・Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi '04

6. Brand Central
 - New Museum section for "Fanatec" has been added for Europe.

7. GT Auto
 - Car Customization
  ・"Fanatec" has been added to the pre-set decals in the Livery Editor.
  ・Thirteen "Real Car Paint" colors have been added to Paint Color.

- Car Maintenance & Service
  Engine Swaps have been added for the following cars (unlocked at Collector Level 50):
  ・Alpine A110 Première Édition '17
  ・Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07
  ・Nissan GT-R NISMO (R32) '90
  ・Nissan Skyline GT-R V・spec II (R32) '94
  ・Nissan Z Performance '23

8. Sport
 - Rewards will now be awarded at the end of a season based on the player's final ranking. Once the final ranking has been confirmed, eligible players may access their rewards by entering Sport mode. This reward will start with the Gran Turismo World Series 2023 - Manufacturers Cup.

9. Multiplayer
 - "Settings Options" has been added to the Room Settings in Lobby mode. When the B"oP/Tuning Prohibited" is set to On, the "Allowed" and "Prohibited" settings can be applied freely with this option.

Other Improvements and Adjustments​

1. Physics Simulation Model
 - We adjusted the effect of the Brake while Auto-Drive.

2. Cars
 - We fixed an issue in which adding wide body modifications would cause visual aberrations in liveries around the front end in the following cars:
  ・Alpine A110 '72

- We changed the overtake indicator display for the following vehicles with boost functions such as KERS:
  ・Dodge SRT Tomahawk GTS-R VGT
  ・Dodge SRT Tomahawk S VGT
  ・Dodge SRT Tomahawk X VGT
  ・Infiniti Concept VGT
  ・Lexus LF-LC GT VGT
  ・Nissan NISSAN CONCEPT 2020 VGT
  ・Toyota FT-1 VGT

- We adjusted the motor gear ratio in the following cars:
  ・Lamborghini Lambo V12 VGT

3. World Circuits
 - We fixed an issue in Custom Race in which loading saved race settings that included cars prohibited from racing in dirt would allow said cars to be used on Dirt tracks.

4. Café
 - Cars yet to be obtained now display their availability status in the Extra Menu list.

5. GT Auto
 - The engine start-up sound now plays after performing an Engine Swap in Car Maintenance & Service.

6. Sport
 - Entry screens now display the Wall Collision Penalty setting under Penalty Settings.

7. Race Screen
 - The pit-in menu during races now displays required tries and previously used tire types.

8. Sound
 - The following tracks have been added to the list of BGM that may have copyright restrictions when streaming. These tracks will not be played when Broadcast Mode is turned on:
  ・Bizcochito / Rosalía
  ・I Don't Care / Major Lazer featuring Lous and the Yakuza
  ・Unstoppable / Kim Dracula
  ・Baby It's You (George Fitzgerald Remix) / London Grammar
  ・Life's Coming in Slow / Nothing But Thieves
  ・VROOM / The FaNatTiX feat. Idris Elba, Davido, Koffee, Moelogo and Lil Tjay
  ・SQUAD / Disciples and GoldLink
  ・DRIFT / Jawsh685 + Click & Press

9. Controllers
 - We adjusted the steering sensitivity of the left stick and directional buttons when using a wireless controller.

10. PlayStation®VR2
 - We fixed an issue in which using PlayStation®VR2 in "2P Split Screen" mode would cause VR replay to unintentionally play after the race.

11. Localization
 - We fixed various text localization issues.

12. Others
 - Various other issues have been addressed.

Thank you for your loyal support, and we hope continue to enjoy Gran Turismo 7!

Back