Gran Turismo 7 1.35 Update Now Available: Adds Aston Martin Valkyrie and New Music Rally Races

• Thread starter Famine
  • 698 comments
The sport mode championship rewards are actually pretty good. Nice to get a few credits for all the hours put in there.
Yeah I am so annoyed I did not do Manu this season, easy money lost 🤦🤦 Gotta do the last race in case I get something extra.

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_120237851_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230629_120237851_HDR~2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 57
The new paint colors are:

Monza Red (Jaguar)
Inka (BMW)
AMG GT3 EVO '20 Orange (Mercedes-Benz)
Silverstone Green (Jaguar)
Verde Muschio (Alfa Romeo)
Verde Pino (Alfa Romeo)
Bluetee (Alfa Romeo)
LeMans Blue (Jaguar)
Blu Colbalto (Alfa Romeo)
Azzurro Spazio (Alfa Romeo)
Daytona Black (Jaguar)
Grigio Grafite (Alfa Romeo)
Spa Silver (Jaguar)

The reason I know this is because last week I bought all the paint chips. :D
Awesome! Thankyou so much!

gonna get that Silverstone Green and it's gonna look absolutely fabulous on some cars for sure!

It's what we have been asking for a whole year already, but look at the new update:
  ・Fisherman's Ranch
   - Japanese 4WD Challenge 600
  ・Circuit de Sainte-Croix
   - Hypercar Parade
  ・Red Bull Ring
   - Japanese 4WD Challenge 600
  ・Autopolis
   - World Touring Cars 800

If I have to guess, another set of events with 2, 5, 5 and 10 laps. To PD, this is "different events for all type of cars with different rules and in different conditions".
Anyway 3000 new events similar to current events (vanilla + free patches) will be better than adding only 3-5 of them once a month. But they prefer to add other things than racing

VXR
Going to stockpile Imprezas and Evos for future ideas at those prices. Still waiting for the cars added last month to come back into the UCD after missing them and not taking the risk again.
You don't need to stockpile the Imprezas since it's also in Brand Central.

Car Prices:
  • Aston Martin Valkyrie ‘21 - 4,000,000 Cr.
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR ‘95 - 100,000 Cr.
  • Subaru Imprexa Sedan WRX STi ‘04 - 42,000 Cr. (UCD)/50,000 Cr. (Brand Central)
Events:

Fisherman's Ranch
  • Japanese 4WD Challenge 600 (1 lap) - 30,000 Cr.
Circuit de Sainte-Croix
  • Hypercar Parade (Layout C, 3 laps) - 90,000 Cr.
Red Bull Ring
  • Japanese 4WD Challenge 600 (Full Course, 3 laps) - 45,000 Cr.
Autopolis
  • World Touring Car 800 (Full Course, 10 laps) - 160,000 Cr.

Extra Menu Prize:
  • Subaru WRX: 4-star Roulette Ticket
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: 4-star Roulette Ticket
Thank you for posting it. At this point PD could also stop bringing events to the World Tour. With these ridiculous payouts it's not worth the time.

Thank you for posting it. At this point PD could also stop bringing events to the World Tour. With these ridiculous payouts it's not worth the time.
I don't care about payouts anymore, I just want more events. The AI in custom races isn't up to the proper standard so they aren't a good alternative. Just give me more Clubmans, WTCs, Hypercars - plenty of tracks without them at the moment.

Start doing GTWS races now! Attached my projection for GTWS just as an example. Honestly 8/10 update. Due to Valkyrie, GTWS rewards and finally we get to adjust gears and brake bias with bop on 😎. Requires you to own a custom gearbox and brake balance adjuster.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-125247~2.png
    Screenshot_20230629-125247~2.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20230629_125821963_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230629_125821963_HDR~2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The Valkyrie is cool… but ANOTHER Subaru Impreza and Mitsubishi Lancer? I get those are popular cars that have a huge following irl, but did the game really need 2 more slightly different variations of cars that already have a few slightly variations available?
The Impreza is a decade apart from the other model, what is a wasted chance is not putting the Spec C, which was the top of the line. The Mitsubishi is a different generation from the ones there are in the game, what was wrong IMO was putting the V and VI models when the IV already comes from GT Sport (since they are all part of the same generation), instead of the bazillion cars GT7 lacks.

So these are new cars, this is no BRZ '15 and BRZ '18 scenario.

The Impreza is a decade apart from the other model, what is a wasted chance is not putting the Spec C, which was the top of the line. The Mitsubishi is a different generation from the ones there are in the game, what was wrong IMO was putting the V and VI models when the IV already comes from GT Sport (since they are all part of the same generation), instead of the bazillion cars GT7 lacks.

So these are new cars, this is no BRZ '15 and BRZ '18 scenario.
For what's it worth, the Spec C wing is a GT Auto part.

Start doing GTWS races now! Attached my projection for GTWS just as an example. Honestly 8/10 update. Due to Valkyrie, GTWS rewards and finally we get to adjust gears and brake bias with bop on 😎. Requires you to own a custom gearbox and brake balance adjuster.
This is mad. The rewards for GTWS are huge. Currently in the number 1 spot for my country, 4th as manufacturer and 14th EMU servers GT2. Finally a good payout. Is the custom gearbox change also in sport mode? That would be HUGE.

Last edited:
PMK
This is mad. The rewards for GTWS are huge. Currently in the number 1 spot for my country, 4th as manufacturer and 22nd in EMU servers GT2. Finally a good payout. Is the custom gearbox change also in sport mode? That would be HUGE.
I've not raced in the GTWS before, but how does this payout work for non-god drivers? Us mere mortals get something decent or are we fighting for scraps as usual?

I've not raced in the GTWS before, but how does this payout work for non-god drivers? Us mere mortals get something decent or are we fighting for scraps as usual?
There's scaled rewards for all levels (down to top 75-80%) for a few categories - local area, region, manufacturer - so even average joes like me (low B GT2) are due a million or so.

There's rewards for your position in your region (the highest reward), your manufacturer (the next highest reward), and your primary and secondary areas.

GT1 league (for A, A+, S drivers) has prize brackets for being in the top 5% (gold), top 25% (silver), and top 75% (bronze), scaling from 300,000cr (top 75% in secondary area, top 75% in primary area) up to 6,000,000cr (top 5% in region).

GT2/3 leagues (for B, and C/D/E drivers) has prize brackets for being in the top 10% (gold), top 30% (silver), and top 80% (bronze), scaling from 150,000cr (top 80% in secondary area, top 80% in primary area) up to 3,000,000cr (top 10% in region).

Basically if you score more points than one in every five people in your local area (one in four in GT1 League), you'll get something.

The Valkyrie is 10/10 imo. So much fun to drive PD did a great job with how it drives.
Great to hear cos she gets no diff adjustments but I doubt it is a problem 🤔

She is a true Devil fully modded 😈😈 Scared to try it with racing softs and high rpm turbo and racing intercooler at Le Mans 😅😅

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_135425052_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230629_135425052_HDR.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 13
Back