Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Realised I didn't have to do any races, so I logged in through remote play. Won the Z4 GT3 engine. Will see if there's any new cars for it in due course as I'm not a huge fan of the M3 '03

I think i got a new engine: 3UZ-FE-SC430

3UZ is a Toyota code if I’m not mistaken.

p78
SC430 AKA Soarer. so yes that is a new engine.
@vicheous Can you screenshot that, so it can be added to the main list.

Also, start checking in what car(s) it can be fitted :lol: , possibly the Toyota Crown athlete?

Is that the engine of the GT500 Lexus (2008)?
Indeed the SC430 is '08 Lexus GT500 - that's the Lexus SC430 in Super GT format.

EDIT: I won the Crown Athlete a couple of days ago - it would be rude of PD to not give me that engine from the new menu books! (Although I think I'd still rather have the 787B engine...)

Last edited:
I got the Audi R8 4.2L engine swap I know it’s not new but wondering if there is anything other than the MR2 to put it in. I had to remote play from work as I couldn’t wait to open it 😂

@BobLighthouse :)
FV7GC9GVUAAFj8U

1 new engine and swap confirmed.

Can anyone check if the Nismo engine can be swapped to other cars besides the Delta or 180SX. Currently at work so can't check it myself.
Thanks in advance

It gave me the Corvettte LS9 which is an amazing engine but only seems to go in the rubbish floaty Trans Am at the moment - here's hoping they add more options, would love to be able to put it in a Superbird or an NA MX-5.....

It gave me the Corvettte LS9 which is an amazing engine but only seems to go in the rubbish floaty Trans Am at the moment - here's hoping they add more options, would love to be able to put it in a Superbird or an NA MX-5.....
Same here. I also wait for a better alternative.

Last edited:
As you'll be aware by now, GT7 has engine swaps! Yay! 🎉

The mechanism seems to entirely luck-based, so in these early stages we don't know what engines are available and what cars they fit in. I've created this thread so that the cloud-computing-mind of GTPlanet can do what it does best: assemble a complete list.

Here's all the ones we know so far. Please add any others you find in the comments below - note the original brand, the name of the engine, and any eligible cars - with some picture evidence, please!

Audi

BYH-R8 - Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 (!)

BMW
P65B44-Z4 - BMW M3 '03

Chevrolet
LS9-Corvette - Pontiac Firebird Trans Am '78
LT1-Corvette - Mazda Roadster (ND) S '15

Dodge
Hellcat-Charger - Dodge Challenger R/T '70

Ford
Coyote-5.0L-Mustang - Ford Mustang GT '15, Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Honda
K20C1-Civic-'20 - Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98, Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98, Mini Cooper S '65

Mazda
13B-REW-RX-7 - Mazda Eunos Roadster NA '89
R26B-787B - Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02

Nissan
SR20DET-Silvia - Nissan Silvia S13 Ks '90, Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R Aero '02
VR38DETT-GT-R-Nismo - Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91 (!!), Nissan 180SX Type X '96

Porsche
M96/76-Porsche-'01 - Volkswagen 1200 '66
M64/03-911 - Volkswagen 1200 '66, Volkswagen Sambabus '62

Subaru
LS7 BRZ - Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88 (!)

Toyota
2JZ-GTE-Supra - Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R '02 (!), Subaru BRZ S '21, Toyota GR86 RZ '21

The Lexus 3UZ-FE-SC430 is apparently compatible with the Toyota tundra TRD pro '19

I just got the LT-5, funny how it goes on the c3 convertible and not on the normal one, pd logic I guess.
I'll keep it there, hoping that another car will be available in future, I'm not gonna waste it on something that useless.

Just got the 2JZ, I think I'll wait to find out the new cars that I can throw it into (other than the Yaris) to see where I can shoehorn it

Just got the 2JZ, I think I'll wait to find out the new cars that I can throw it into (other than the Yaris) to see where I can shoehorn it
can you check if it fits in the a70(3rd gen) supra? im at work and would love to have a heart attack knowing i can finally drive my real life project car in game

Can anyone check if the Nismo engine can be swapped to other cars besides the Delta or 180SX. Currently at work so can't check it myself.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
The VR38DETT-GT-R-NISMO is compatible with the Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2 seater ‘89

Attachments

• D7EA64C0-2BF4-4D23-9F57-DBCB43445D0F.jpeg
    D7EA64C0-2BF4-4D23-9F57-DBCB43445D0F.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 35
Back