Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Lexus SC430 GT500 engine compatible with Toyota Crown
1819023605f1-screenshotUrl.jpg

How do I see what swaps I can get the engine in.

I have won the P65B44 out of the Z4 GT3.

On the list in post 1 it only shows as an option for the E46 BMW M3.

Is that correct? Or does it fit other cars? And if so how do I check what else it might fit?

Is that correct? Or does it fit other cars? And if so how do I check what else it might fit?
you cant, you need to hop in a car and open your parts list to see if its compatible

You would have to check each car individually - change to the car, check engine compatibility. A slow process! Or check back here later once numerous people have tried numerous cars and done the hard work for you ;)

you cant, you need to hop in a car and open your parts list to see if its compatible
Thanks.

Should it show up as the car having a part available to be fitted in the "Car-Specific Parts" bit?
Or do I need to click on the engine each time to see if it will allow me to fit it to that car?

can you check if it fits in the a70(3rd gen) supra? im at work and would love to have a heart attack knowing i can finally drive my real life project car in game
Sorry mate, the Mk3 Supra doesn't fit the 2JZ

Also typical GT luck: I haven't got a single engine since release... now that I got the 2JZ the 4* daily workout ticket decides to reward me with the VR38DETT

No but i have the same engine and dont know what cars or car it will fit
It's already linked in the post, but here's a ss.
(Only the convertible apparently)

View attachment 1164147

No but someone I know on discord said it doesn't work.
I take their word at face value but I can understand the need for confirmation.
(Just realized they posted above lol)
Fits the C3 Corvette Convertible...

Been through all of the BMW cars I have to check.

Can confirm the P65B44-Z4 DOES NOT fit any of the following.

i3
M4 2014
M3 2007
Z8 2001
M3 Sport Evo
M3 1989
3.0 CSL 1973
3.0 CSL 1971
M4 Safety Car

I haven't checked any other manufacturers

Been through all of the BMW cars I have to check.

Can confirm the P65B44-Z4 DOES NOT fit any of the following.

i3
M4 2014
M3 2007
Z8 2001
M3 Sport Evo
M3 1989
3.0 CSL 1973
3.0 CSL 1971
M4 Safety Car

I haven't checked any other manufacturers
Care to check the Mini (the '05)? It's a long shot, but hey presto, Mini GT3!

Yes, taht's the downside of these swaps, they keep the gearbox of the original cars, would be logic and not PD-logic to swap the gearbox with it.

p78
Yes, taht's the downside of these swaps, they keep the gearbox of the original cars, would be logic and not PD-logic to swap the gearbox with it.
Or at least when you go and buy a racing transmission allow us to swap it for one with 6 (or maybe even 7) gears...

p78
Yep. And if I recall correctly, the 300ZX did have the option of 6-speed in GT6, but not in GT7. Can't remember how it is in GTS, but I suspect it only gets 5-speed in there aswell.

Maybe I just keep them in stock and hope that in future we can stuff it into the R34.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, the Mk3 Supra doesn't fit the 2JZ

Also typical GT luck: I haven't got a single engine since release... now that I got the 2JZ the 4* daily workout ticket decides to reward me with the VR38DETT

Ty for looking. This is super upsetting tbh lol

It doesn't.

Edit: Also checked the new style Supra's on the off chance it fit them because of the BMW cross over but it doesn't fit any of those.
I wouldn't have thought the Supra would be a logical swap - they only teamed up for the latest gen and that's an older gen Z4. But then, GTR engine in a Delta, so logic need not apply around here!

Got the LS9-Corvette engine. Apart from the Firebird confirmed in the first post, I don't think I have anything compatible with it.

First engine swap for me in the game though.

Back