Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Well...
I won the LS7 from the engine-only 6 star ticket.
The only car compatible is the S13, right? Should I wait that someone discovers a new compatible car or it's a good fit for the Silvia?
That’s the one I won last month, I can confirm it’s not a very productive swap outside drift or drag builds, or if you want to absolutely shock people on lobbies in a stock-looking Q’s. I’ve been working on a circuit tune but getting the power down just isn’t really working out.

That’s the one I won last month, I can confirm it’s not a very productive swap outside drift or drag builds, or if you want to absolutely shock people on lobbies in a stock-looking Q’s. I’ve been working on a circuit tune but getting the power down just isn’t really working out.
Put the power restrictor on it etc make it usable for the track but lowering the BHP. Something in the 600bhp realm with a good tune would probably make that thing nice to drive.

In the Tundra?! you're gonna definitely need to screenshot that.
1656009368597.png

For this wondering what the Toyota MR2 with the Audi R8 4.2L V8 is like here you go. It’s great lil drive though you have to be careful because of mid rear engines snap oversteer of death will murder you in high speed corners 😂

For this wondering what the Toyota MR2 with the Audi R8 4.2L V8 is like here you go. It’s great lil drive though you have to be careful because of mid rear engines snap oversteer of death will murder you in high speed corners 😂

Didn't expect to see you here. It does pretty well against a swapped rx7 on a track with a short straight

Last edited:
Didn't expect to see you here. It does pretty well against a swapped rx7 on a track with a short straight
I recognise that name 👀 yeah it doesn’t do to bad I need to figure out a better tune for it though. The snap oversteer is killer in this thing and I need to find a way to mitigate it as much as I can. It’s weird the rear just kinda floats away on you it’s doesn’t suddenly snap it’s like a slow snap but you can’t correct it as when you it snaps even harder the other way. I imagine it’s abit more usable on a track like Watkins than that jacked up RX7 on crack 😂

Hey there, first post on the planet. I just wanted to hear opinions on if I should wait to see if more options show up for the hellcat engine.
Welcome :gtpflag:

If you don't fancy putting it into the 70s Challenger I'd say hold onto it for now, who knows what cars PD might allow it to be swapped in in the future.
Personally I have a Coyote and a 2JZ Engine laying around, but yet none of those two really have a car to go in that I find interesting enough for an engine swap.

It’s pretty fun in the Mach I at The Glen.
I thought you were a traditionalist and yet there you go resto modding a Mach 1 :odd: (I would too if I had that engine ;)).

Side note, did you notice the '32 has a Chrysler Hemi in it?

I thought you were a traditionalist and yet there you go resto modding a Mach 1 :odd: (I would too if I had that engine ;)).

Side note, did you notice the '32 has a Chrysler Hemi in it?
Ohhhh, got me. 🤣🤣🤣

No, I did not notice that.

It's almost like they're watching us. 🤞🏽

Last edited:
Won the Ls7 and I put it into the S13. It's a good car for top speed races at SSX and drifting. Also if you win the Ultra High RPM Turbo I think you can gain another 100 or 150 HP, almost 1500 HP on a S13 would be incredible.View attachment 1164491
I won this same engine, was planning on making a mad 1200hp drift car...
...then saw this post - can you share your tune please @engrmariano because that sounds like an awesome way to use this car!!

Last edited:
that's ing awesome. Can anyone confirm? I'm at work for another 6 hours. I was so excited for the engine ticket and drove home like a maniac just to get a 2nd LT1 from mine. Which the engine is awesome, but it only goes in the Miata which I already have, so if this is a thing I'd feel a a lot less ** lol
Leaving no trace of the evidence 👀

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back