Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
kinda self found the no reset method this morning...
The Simpsons Flirting GIF

the longest part is watching the spinning prizes now!
I couldn't figure this out. I went out and back in and it didn't work for me.

Think someone mention just do order 1, take the gift , go back to cafe , do order 3, take the gift and go back to cafe for order 1. Did this method works ?

I couldn't figure this out. I went out and back in and it didn't work for me.
ok:

Think someone mention just do order 1, take the gift , go back to cafe , do order 3, take the gift and go back to cafe for order 1. Did this method works ?
yes, and start and quit the videos straight away.

Edit, it might be worth resetting at the start, the idea is to have the gift menu in home 'cleared'. New tickets replace any 'received' tickets. if both are there and 'received', then the only way to clear it is by getting another ticket from the marathon or resetting.

Last edited:
Any risks for getting banned or taking away the gifts, i would love to get hands on the special parts, i most intrested in the special parts, but i don’t want to risk my account

Last edited:
Any risks for getting banned or taking away the gifts, i would love to get hands on the special parts, i most intrested in the special parts, but i don’t want to risk my account

Well. We are not tampering with the game design or data. It’s still at your own risk , so if you are worried , you should just ignore it.

32 goes at the engine ticket and I’ve only got 12 of the 16 possible engines!

I’ve got 7 of the LS9’s!

I did get one of them from a 4-Star ticket, also got 3 cars too

Last edited:
Porsche Engine seems like it's not in rotation.

Irony... Got one, my first in about 50 attempts

Last edited:

well, everyone using the tomahawk would've been banned.

The odds of them banning so many people is pretty low, I think.

Personally, I don't really care if I get banned, so I'll take it.
Yeah the chance of then doing a mass ban is very slim. If anything, player retention is one of their main problems right now, what with them openly admitting that GT7 is a live service game. This glitch, combined with the fact that getting a single engine swap relies on stupid multi-tiered RNG, certainly got some players back into the game.

I would certainly be in favor of them having Seasonal Events make a comeback, with a dedicated event that rewards an engine swap every week or two. But PD isn't telling us anything about their future plans, so yeah...

I'm tempted to pull of this glitch more than twice in one day, but I'm fearing the worst. If I were to get a ban, would I lose access to singleplayer or what?

I am really tempted to try, and i don’t blame anyone doing it considering how rare the engine parts and exclusive parts are, but i am a bit afraid to do it

Last edited:
After so many negative comments around this game (which are understandable, the game still has A LOT of issues), to see the community coming together and have fun in this game for once is so refreshing, and all it takes are just some glitches🤣🤣🤣

btw I don’t like to post much, but the past 20 hrs are just so funny and hilarious for me with all the memes and posts I just had to let this out

Anyone has some nice raceable tunes for the 4 rotor RX7 for 700 and 800pp? I just finished Le Mans 700pp in mine, but it's so loose on the rear i spun a couple times.

Got to go to a BBQ. Would rather test and tune my motors around Watkins Glen 🔥 before attacking Tokyo and some of the Tuner Car Pepper events.

Just got my last 2 engines that I was missing, the 2JZ and the LS9.

I now got at least 2 engines of each, but mostly four. Even after swapping all the known cars. Except for the 2jz.

I've also tried out a bunch of cars but haven't found any new swaps.

The Beetle and Sambabus need serious tuning. But fun to drive.

The 787 RX7 is a monster. Found it pretty good even with stock settings.

p78
Just got my last 2 engines that I was missing, the 2JZ and the LS9.

I now got at least 2 engines of each, but mostly four. Even after swapping all the known cars. Except for the 2jz.

I've also tried out a bunch of cars but haven't found any new swaps.

The Beetle and Sambabus need serious tuning. But fun to drive.

The 787 RX7 is a monster. Found it pretty good even with stock settings.
Reassuring!

The 787 RX was my purpose for completing my daily mileage.

Followed by the K20 and the Porsche plant. Only have one of the Porka plant so will need to milk the cow some more or use it judiciously. Took me about 50 goes to get one (Porsche) so not sure about more udder tugging.

Last edited:
Back