Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
These are what ive gotten so far.

Attachments

• 16561648594425885528575604109481.jpg
    16561648594425885528575604109481.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 21
BTW guys, there's an AFK ticket script available (it has been since yday but I only saw it now). It's on the Discord channel where you can get the AFK credit grind script.

Now I can get all these prizes without even lifting a finger and while doing something else. Bliss!!!
Could you please share a link?

BTW guys, there's an AFK ticket script available (it has been since yday but I only saw it now). It's on the Discord channel where you can get the AFK credit grind script.

Now I can get all these prizes without even lifting a finger and while doing something else. Bliss!!!
Please share a link to the discord/tutorial, would love to do that, did it manually for hours. got some decent rewards

Does anybody know if I install a new engine swap will I lose a carbon propshaft on the existing car? Not technically a engine part so unsure?
Here is what I won in cars and parts between yesterday and now. I also won a bunch of 10K, 30K, 500K and 1M a couple times each.
4* Ticket
Bugatti 16.4 '13
Audi e-tron VGT
Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 '15
Renault Alpine A110 '17
Mazda RX-8 Spirit R '12
Toyota Tundra TRD Pro '19
Nissan GT-R GR.B Rally car
Mercedes A 44 AMG '13

4* Ticket
Stage 5 weight reduction Ford GT '17 X 1
Stage 5 weight reduction LC500 '17 X 2
Ultra High RPM Turbocharger FD3S X 1
Ultra High RPM Turbocharger GT-R Safety car X 1
Titanium Connecting Rods Roadster Rampage X 1
Titanium Connecting Rods RC F '14 X 1
Titanium Connecting Rods Huracan LP 610-4 '15 X 1
Bore Up S Scirocco R '10 X 1
Stroke up S S-FR Racing '16 X 1
Carbon Prop shaft DB11 '16 X 1
Height Adjustable Sport Susp Fugu Z X 1
Fully customisable Susp -FR Racing '16 X 1
Fully customisable Susp GT-R NISMO '17 X 1
Semi Racing Silencer GT-R NISMO '17 X 1
Racing Silencer Gran Turismo S '08 X 1
Racing Crankshaft Gran Turismo S X 1
Nitrous System M4 Gr.4

Last edited:
Are we positive the M96/76 (997 GT3 engine for the VW bug '66) actually exists?

I'm in double digits in more than half of the engines and am averaging 6-7 for the ones that are still single-digit. I get RNG can be really baffling at times, but the odds of going this long without seeing one seems to be pretty low.

Now watch, in the next five tickets I'll finally get it...

I'm in double digits in more than half of the engines and am averaging 6-7 for the ones that are still single-digit. I get RNG can be really baffling at times, but the odds of going this long without seeing one seems to be pretty low.

It was in the trailer but hasn't been seen in game. Probably was cut, unless we're facing astronomical odds.

It's not in the game. It's a leftover from the State of Play video, but got replaced by the M64 engine at release.

My most popular 6* is the LT1-CORVETTE, seconded by the 2JZ, 3rd the 13B. My rarest win is the K20C1-CIVIC-'20. I have only one of those. Not one Porsche engine at all yet.

With the 5* I keep getting Pagani, Bugatti and the Porsche invite. It's a shame Porsche can't invite me a engine 🤣
I've been trying for the Ferrari invite in order to pick up second copies of the LaFerrari and Enzo, so of course I've gotten invites to every other possible maker, some of them 2-3x, lol. It's like this game knows what I'm thinking

Edit: @hyperspeed980 Really?! Awesome, so I do actually have all the engines! Thank you for the reply!

Last edited:
GUY I figured out a trick to getting two 6* engine tickets without closing the game. Open the cafe menu Mazda vid and close it. Go collect ticket and open it.

Now Go back to cafe and open Toyota vid and then the Mazda vid again. Go to your gifts to see 2 tickets, 1 is the second 6* engine ticket

EDIT: OMG This new method just gave me my 94th engine and it was a Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92. M64/03-911

😂

Last edited:
It's not about being banned (which you almost certainly aren't going to..) but other things.
Worst I could see them doing is removing the engines that were obtained during this period and then giving everyone a couple engine tickets in compensation for the lucky few that actually pulled one organically. I highly doubt they even acknowledge the bug in public/patch notes, it'll get shut down and that'll be that.

GUY I figured out a trick to getting two 6* engine tickets without closing the game. Open the cafe menu Mazda vid and close it. Go collect ticket and open it.

Now Go back to cafe and open Toyota vid and then the Mazda vid again. Go to your gifts to see 2 tickets, 1 is the second 6* engine ticket

EDIT: OMG This new method just gave me my 94th engine and it was a Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92. M64/03-911

😂
This works the opposite way too, two 4 stars and a 6 star.

That’s bad since we have to restart the game after. Alternating between 6 and 4 is still the best way!

Your right. I didn't know you could alternate without closing the game. Only now I just realized what everyone meant. I've only been doing this since yesterday and didn't read those posts. I just thought we had to reboot the game.

Last edited:
Does anybody know how the engine swaps fare against BoP / "Specified Car Type" rules?

I have no idea, but I guess BoP temporarily reverts your car to stock engine…?
You cannot enter BoP events with an engine swap. (At least, not for lobbies. Not sure abt Custom Race.)
The game will show the BoP popup which suggests it will revert your car to stock engine,
but after that will show an empty "Your car does not meet the regulations." screen.

Does anybody know if I install a new engine swap will I lose a carbon propshaft on the existing car? Not technically a engine part so unsure?

EDIT. Yes you do lose it despite being classed as drive train. 😭
Huh. Are you ... sure about this? Carbon prop shafts are set to be attached to chassis, not engine.
They should persist just like gearboxes and, well, almost everything else, afaik.

Because it's attached to chassis, if it really is gone:
you'd need another carbon prop shaft for the base car, not the prop shaft for the engine swap's original car.

Is there an official statement on this? I'm going to do it anyways as a middle finger to the ticket system but still, better safe than sorry.

Have they already patched the glitch?

I just got home and turned my ps4 on. When I go to the cafe, I can click on the extra menu collections but it only shows the three menu cars together and no video or anything else.

EDIT: nevermind, got it to work.

Last edited:
I think I'll stop here for now.
I've farmer some other tickets and now I have 80 engines (!), the rarest one for me at the moment is the Coyote.
(Also I've already K20-swapped a Mini and it's so much fun!)
IMG_20220625_175341.jpg

Last edited:
Back