Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
Is there an official statement on this? I'm going to do it anyways as a middle finger to the ticket system but still, better safe than sorry.
No, but, knowing PD, they'll either acknowledge the bug in the in-game "known issues" page soon or they'll just patch it in the next update with no prior notice.

Last edited:
So, with all these engines floating about now, are there any new swaps that people have discovered...?

The rarest one for me is LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1) I have only 1. I need one more of it to have as a spare and I'm done with the engines.

Last edited:
Started 5pm last night with 1.33 mil credits, currently at 10.1 mil (did three circuit experiences and the 1 hr BAC mono as well).

Feels like over half of my 4 star tickets have been 10k.
Still better than the seemingly endless streak of duplicate invites I got last evening. At some point I though I had exhausted all the other options, but this morning it gave out 10K again for tickets, yay lol.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that it's still faster to earn money in a race than through glitched infinite tickets :lol: The glitch really highlights how stingy the roulette system is.

The rarest one for me is LS9-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1) I have only 1. I need one more of it to have as a spare and I'm done with the engines.
That was the last one I needed as well for a duplicate. In the last 10 or so I got before I quit I ended up with 5 more LS9's... In fact, all I got in my last batch of tickets were LS9's and Ford Coyote's. Weird how this stuff works. Also had a run where I got 8 of the Lexus engine in probably 20.

Oh, and as an update to my previous post about getting every invite accept for Ferrari, I got a Ferrari invite not even 5min latter... Once you bring it up the cosmo's senses it and you're rewarded, or at least I have been, lol

For those having issues understanding how to do this without restarting:

1656178935840.png

This assumes not going to Menu 2 for the NSX as I don't really care about that one...

Oh, and as an update to my previous post about getting every invite accept for Ferrari, I got a Ferrari invite not even 5min latter... Once you bring it up the cosmo's senses it and you're rewarded, or at least I have been, lol
Got one too but eh... why do they even expire? Never got an invitation the regular way, and now i just lack the money. What a BS system.

This assumes not going to Menu 2 for the NSX as I don't really care about that one...
NSX isn't a ticket, it's just a one time gift... can't get dupes of this one.

I finally started installing things. Of course, I played with the Nuclear Weapon (LS7 S13) first, and it took like 4 hours to wind it in to "driveable on track". I think I'll do a video because I'm excited to use it in races and its nuts lol.

I finally started installing things. Of course, I played with the Nuclear Weapon (LS7 S13) first, and it took like 4 hours to wind it in to "driveable on track". I think I'll do a video because I'm excited to use it in races and its nuts lol.
I’ll be interested to watch that!

Still better than the seemingly endless streak of duplicate invites I got last evening. At some point I though I had exhausted all the other options, but this morning it gave out 10K again for tickets, yay lol.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that it's still faster to earn money in a race than through glitched infinite tickets :lol: The glitch really highlights how stingy the roulette system is.
For me I’m at 1M/hr with tickets, but also get parts and cars, so definitely better than racing!

Are we positive the M96/76 (997 GT3 engine for the VW bug '66) actually exists?

I'm in double digits in more than half of the engines and am averaging 6-7 for the ones that are still single-digit. I get RNG can be really baffling at times, but the odds of going this long without seeing one seems to be pretty low.

Now watch, in the next five tickets I'll finally get it...
Has your inventory stopped counting or no…..like 46/1000….has yours stopped counting at this number

Last edited:
Secrecy?
Or swelled head?
You could've just post the link, instead of being a clown & acting like your getting something out of it...
I see why you have 104 messages and a reaction score of 4.

With the glory of whats going on, you wanna take a dig at him? Dont be a hater- maybe we are trying to cut back on the posts since this is going on, the unrelated post and look what igot' is getting out of hand, this was originally for 'new swap findings" and related.

We have been trying to share info with everyone without clogging thread. Dont be rude!

Rewards have been pretty average today. 4-stars have mostly been 30k, 10k, invitations or parts I don't need. Best things have been a 500k, McLaren Gr4 and a ultra high turbo for RE Amemiya RX-7.

Engines have been meh too. I seem to keep getting duplicates of 4-5 different engines. Mostly Chevy V8's and the R8 4.2.

Swimming in engines, but still don’t have the BRZ engine. I’ve got multiple duplicates of all the others. I’m sure it’ll come eventually!

Got 500k twice, and a couple of S Parts today.

I wonder how much longer we’ll get away with this…? 😇

Last edited:
Secrecy?
Or swelled head?
You could've just post the link, instead of being a clown & acting like your getting something out of it...
Nah, I was just advised to try and not spread too much publicly, that's all, and whoever asked me for this, has good reasons.

Plus, I actually can't share it on the posts here because it's against the rules, I however can do so in PMs, which is why I advised people to PM and I'll share.

I'm not gaining anything from this. However, I, just like many other people, got this from other people spreading the information to me, in return I try to do the same for the other people who don't know about it.

The design of the tickets is horrendous, and I think everyone needs a way to get something out of this exploit because of it.

Ok so just tried this, nope not working, probably because i havent got all the mazda rx cars in that menu book list? and there isn`t the ones i need to buy in the used car dealership...rats....

Ok so just tried this, nope not working, probably because i havent got all the mazda rx cars in that menu book list? and there isn`t the ones i need to buy in the used car dealership...rats....
FD RX-7 and RX-8 can be purchased from the new car dealer. The FC RX-7 can be won by golding the "Beyond the Horizon" mission.

And I just won 1 million credits from a 4-star ticket. 😎

20220625_133737.jpg
ps remote play and macro/script program needed for afk-

This program I use for the ps4, has the ability to record; record your controller movements and play back on a loop. Trying to limit unrelated posts, happy to answer dm questions in between work.

Latest Posts

Back