Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
So, how did this glitch come about, by chance or do people just check/test this type of thing regularly?
Early on there were a few people reporting they accidentally got a second engine ticket. I wouldn't be surprised if this lead to some people trying to find a way to exploit it ASAP.

I've just plopped a video in the first post, and will post it below too. It's unlisted, it's not monetised, I don't gain jack from it (so if you think I'm a **** you can still click guilt-free; give me a dislike if you want), and in any case it's not even a slowed-down walkthrough of the process showing you how to endlessly get the tickets sequentially without quitting the game in any way. So I don't even know why you'd click it:

Last edited:
I've just plopped a video in the first post, and will post it below too. It's unlisted, it's not monetised, I don't gain jack from it, and in any case it's not even a slowed-down walkthrough of the process showing you how to endlessly get the tickets sequentially without quitting the game in any way. So I don't even know why you'd click it:

Thanks! Saves restarting the game on PS4!

Swimming in engines, but still don’t have the BRZ engine. I’ve got multiple duplicates of all the others. I’m sure it’ll come eventually!

Got 500k twice, and a couple of S Parts today.

I wonder how much longer we’ll get away with this…? 😇

Ok, so I went all this time amassing on average 5-6 of each engine, and no BRZ engine.

Then tonight, I finally got it. Then again. Then again. Three times in a row 🤯 This is very strange!

59 engines in, and not a single LT5...
That was my last one as well, keep at it.

If you run the ticket script MAKE SURE YOUR REMOVE YOU CREDIT CARDS and/or ENABLE PASSWORD LOCK on PSN. Don't ask me how I know
Even Sony couldn't withstand that Class Action. They'd go bankrupt. Contract protections only carry so far.

EDIT: I swear I'm not trying to double-post, I'm just not having any luck with my ipad/iphone combo with 'multi-quote'. Is it my browser (Brave)?

Last edited:
Is this engine M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) - Volkswagen 1200 '66 really relevant / existing ?
I haven't seen / received it so far and regarding the list it's the only one in "italics" ...

Is this engine M96/76-Porsche-'01 (Porsche 911 997 GT3) - Volkswagen 1200 '66 really relevant / existing ?
I haven't seen / received it so far and regarding the list it's the only one in "italics" ...
Not only in italics, but...
Here's all the ones we know so far (with the Porsche M96/76 only seen in trailers and not the game thus far)
Edit: I've also just updated the list again with new formatting to make it a little easier to browse, and more overtly flagged the status of the Porsche M96/76.

Last edited:
That was my last one as well, keep at it.
8 Mustang engines
6 Hellcat engines
6 BRZ engines
6 R8 engines
6 LT1 Corvette engines
5 LS9 Corvette engines
5 Porsche engines
5 RX7 engines
5 Lexus GT500 engines
4 BMW GT3 engines
3 Supra engines
3 787B engines
3 Silvia engines
2 Nismo engines
2 Civic engines
still no LT5. Can't wait to see final stats tomorrow morning.

Not only in italics, but...

Edit: I've also just updated the list again with new formatting to make it a little easier to browse, and more overtly flagged the status of the Porsche M96/76.
The Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R '02 can also use the SR20DET-Silvia engine in addition to the Supra engine.

VVS
After engine swap you can equip only rare parts that are not related to the previous engine, so basicaly only shaft and weight reduction. Those two dont make much of a difference cca 5PP so any ultimate luck build (swap + ultra high RMP turbo) is not posibble.
I think you're mistaken, i've made a Lancia delta with the Nismo gtr engine swap and then put the Nismo ultra high RPM turbo on top of it. Had to select the turbo from the Nismo gtr in parts while i was in the Lancia.

Has your inventory stopped counting or no…..like 46/1000….has yours stopped counting at this number
The inventory in the tuning parts section? Yes, but I believe it only counts unique parts. Since multiples of the same item stack it doesn't decrease the available slots when getting a duplicate. At least that's my assumption anyway...

Getting close to having it full from all of the semi-racing exhausts and nitrous kits for Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 cars I keep getting, lol. Seriously, ever nitrous kit I've won has been for GT4 and GT3 cars, not the road cars where I might actually use it. Weird. Need to start using them up as I'm still trying to find some more of the "super" parts from the 4*, which seem to be even more rare than engine swaps, and I'm going to be out of space if I don't delete/install all of the junk.

@doomtrain69 I haven't seen an Ultra turbo or Stage 5 weight reduction for any car since launch. Gotten a few high lift cams (one for the NSX '02, which is cool) and a carbon shaft for one of the Toyota 86's but that's about it. Had quite a few parts for cars I don't care about so it's not like those are all I've seen, those are just the only one's I have an interest in using. So these mods must be exceedingly rare: I pull roughly 1 special part in a 4* ticket to every 2-3 engine swaps from the 4*, so at least for me they're quite a bit more rare. Too bad the Honda prize for the last update wasn't a special part ticket, lol

Last edited:
If anyone can actually manage to get the Macro working CORRECTLY, please inform us or make the macro file available.
So far, trying to make it do the job RIGHT is INCREDIBLY difficult.

Or even better would be if there was a more reliable macro program

Back