Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,645 comments
there are some cars in the OP that have two exclamation points inside parenthesis. what does that denote?

Lancia Delta HF Integrale '91 (!!)

Last edited:
Can any one test out my theory. Certain cars give certain ticket prizes.
Currently the car i have gives either a car as a prize , 100k-1 million , or Titamium parts and loves to dole out Coyote and Rotary engines .

There was a car I had that only gave me BRZ and 10k prizes.

Again there is a very tiny chance you would get the same prize back to back five times in a row.

Edit : So this Miata only spits out the mustang engine , 787 engine for the engine ticket . For the 4 star its either a random part , a car , or half a million credits.
Some cars spit out larger pools of prizes or bad prizes , there is no chance in hell im getting the same things over and over esp not half a million ( 5 out of 12 spins)

Last edited:
I won this from one of the 4* tickets... Ironic much? lol

1656225672093.png

Currently the car i have gives either a car as a prize , 100k-1 million , or Titamium parts and loves to dole out Coyote and Rotary engines .

Again there is a very tiny chance you would get the same prize back to back five times in a row.

Which car?

A quick reminder that the established thread for the discussion of S Parts is over here:

Now that these parts have become the most desirable/exclusive/elusive awards, it’ll be great to get a bit more contribution. I started the thread shortly after launch, and in the opening post is a generic list of all the types of S Part available.

Since then, @hyperspeed980 has put a lot of work into researching and listing each car-specific S Part in the game. Any further contributions will help a great deal in refining that list.

So if you have anything to add, please head over 😁

what do you mean? being in a certain car while redeeming tickets? you could be right. i read about people having trouble collecting chevrolet engine swaps, meanwhile i was collecting bowties left and right last night. i was in the escudo at the time.

I spent forever waiting for the BRZ Drift Car engine, already had duplicates of the other 15 engines. Swapped cars, got 3 BRZ engines… IN A ROW!

So yeah. There might be something to this. But it’s going to be very hard to prove.

Let's not forget to give credits to ChenWoo, who created an account to inform about this in his first post. Soon after he was asked to remain silent in order not to have it patched too soon, which he did. But at that moment the ball was rolling via DMs.

I collected just 1 engine after 4 months of daily roulette, but now can finally enjoy driving with more engine swapped cars.

Thank you sir!

I spent forever waiting for the BRZ Drift Car engine, already had duplicates of the other 15 engines. Swapped cars, got 3 BRZ engines… IN A ROW!

So yeah. There might be something to this. But it’s going to be very hard to prove.
Same I just tried it and I have gotten 3 bmw engines and finally got the nismo gtr engine. I used the F-150 to do it. Can finally built by Lancia now

Luckily PD only give 4 star ticket from extra menu 1. If they give 5 or 6 star ticket then everybody will crash the economy 🤣.
Also is there no announcement from PD yet about this bug? What are they doing? Things like this requires emergency maintenance imo

If anyone discovers a way to ONLY get 4* tickets, that would be appreciated. I've tried many things but I just can't get the game to give me the 4* ticket only unless I restart the game, which is slower than alternating between 4* and 6*
Exactly. Would love to have someone who can figure this out. I've every engine installed on the cars and a lot of spare ones.

I only care about the 4* tickets for parts, cash and cars to win.

I've just plopped a video in the first post, and will post it below too. It's unlisted, it's not monetised, I don't gain jack from it (so if you think I'm a **** you can still click guilt-free; give me a dislike if you want), and in any case it's not even a slowed-down walkthrough of the process showing you how to endlessly get the tickets sequentially without quitting the game in any way. So I don't even know why you'd click it:

Let's just say, the videos were put there to be re watched by PD anyway. There is nothing legitimately wrong with that. It's by way of design. Ofc anything extra, is not our problem at all. But fully welcomed.

Last edited:
Edit : So this Miata only spits out the mustang engine , 787 engine for the engine ticket . For the 4 star its either a random part , a car , or half a million credits.
Some cars spit out larger pools of prizes or bad prizes , there is no chance in hell im getting the same things over and over esp not half a million ( 5 out of 12 spins)
Can confirm that with the Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15 selected while receiving the 4* tickets, I've had mostly carbon parts and free cars. Money-wise I haven't seen the big payouts yet, though. Mostly 30k and 10k so far. But yeah, seems like the car has some sort of influence on the prizes received.

Last edited:
I can tell you that my second 140th engine was a Porsche engine and it was won while I was in a Mercedes AMG 45. Not that I'm waving a conspiracy theory or anything but it is strange that the intro screen to the game has a Mercedes and Porsche in the same picture. But then again, I'm sure I won the first Porsche engine in a different car I can not remember.
Odds just seem to be different for everyone it seems. After 80 engines i now have every engine in all (as of now) needed quantity.

8 Coyote Mustang (10%)
7 Hellcat (8,75%)
7 BRZ (8,75%)
7 SC430 (8,75%)
6 LT1 (7,5%)
6 R8 (7,5%)
5 LS9 (6,25%)
5 Nismo (6,25%)
5 Z4 (6,25%)
5 Porsche (6,25%)
5 RX-7 (6,25%)
4 2JZ (5%)