Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,647 comments
I'm trying to set them up maxed, seems like the Beat got a better handling and higher top speed. I did few Nurburgring laps with the Cappuccino already and she's really tough with a lot of wheelspin and she suddenly kick at 5k rpm, when the Beat is very linear and smoother.
That's good to hear, I think I found a new car to grind Tokyo.

I'm trying to set them up maxed, seems like the Beat got a better handling and higher top speed. I did few Nurburgring laps with the Cappuccino already and she's really tough with a lot of wheelspin and she suddenly kick at 5k rpm, when the Beat is very linear and smoother.
Keen to know which of these wins at 600 PP...

I
Welp this update will bring another new set of engine swaps I'll never get. I think the game is punishing me for the ticket glitch at this point
No new engines discovered yet, so doubt there are any NEW ENGINES.

you did the ticket glitch- so you have all the "new" swap capabilities from this update, in theory..

New and probably last one, not my pic obviously

unknown.png

Last edited:
New and probably last one, not my pic obviously

View attachment 1202162
I wonder if I should put this engine into the 380RS, or the DeLorean S2? On one hand, it seems like a profound upgrade in power for the S2, but on the other hand, I have a Stroke Up S for its stock engine. Maybe I’ll just buy two DeLorean S2s, with one to upgrade its stock engine, and one to swap?

EDIT: I think I’ll just hold onto the Stroke Up S, buy a single S2, and then swap that one.

Last edited:
I think they have stopped the ticket rewards changing after each major update. None of mine changed this time round. Have a feeling they didn’t change because there is no new engines.
Is this the case for all ticket rewards? Or only engines, since no new engines?

Have you tried any other type tickets?
(Other than credits that dont change)

I have some duplicate S' cams and carbon" shafts I am hoping 🙏 change to a different vehicle, I am aware part stays the same, or did in past updates, but usually got a different vehicle application.

Have you tried any other type tickets?
(Other than credits that dont change)
Do credit tickets not change? I've been keeping all the low-paying rewards to reclaim at update time - are you telling me those 5k and 10k rewards will all stay as they were?

Do credit tickets not change? I've been keeping all the low-paying rewards to reclaim at update time - are you telling me those 5k and 10k rewards will all stay as they were?
That is correct- Credit amounts have never changed.

Invites may stay the same, (only afew)

All other types used to change, but only in same category-

ex. Gr3 car, would still be gr3 car, just different model

Ex. S cam for Z, turned into S cam for 86.

Ex. Full custom suspension for c6, turned to
Full custom suspension for murciélago.

They stay similar in value if car, and all parts stayed the same, but vehicle application would change.

If Ryan is correct, this is all void...

Edit: I got home and this still works for applicable additions. No new engines, so engine tickets stay the same.

My type r civic ticket rolled to genesis coupe,

and I rolled the carbon shaft ticket from slr McLaren to the "new" 22 roadster.
20221020_172823.jpg

Last edited:
I

No new engines discovered yet, so doubt there are any NEW ENGINES.

you did the ticket glitch- so you have all the "new" swap capabilities from this update, in theory..
I meant like the Rampage Camero and Escudo. Stuff from like those updates

That is correct- Credit amounts have never changed.

Invites may stay the same, (only afew)

All other types used to change, but only in same category-

ex. Gr3 car, would still be gr3 car, just different model

Ex. S cam for Z, turned into S cam for 86.

Ex. Full custom suspension for c6, turned to
Full custom suspension for murciélago.

They stay similar in value if car, and all parts stayed the same, but vehicle application would change.

If Ryan is correct, this is all void...
Every day is a school day... Thank you!

V8-Ford-GT-LM-Test (Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car)
  • Ford Focus RS '18
Is this swap a good one? Or should i keep the engine and try getting a new one next update? Can the swapped Focus be used for 600pp or something to grind?
  • Nissan Silvia S14 K’s Type S '94
  • Subaru BRZ STI Sport '18
  • Toyota 86 GT "Limited" '16
Also, which one of these is best? Any good Tokyo600/othergrind option there? Maybe too early to tell.

Welp this update will bring another new set of engine swaps I'll never get. I think the game is punishing me for the ticket glitch at this point
dont beat yourself up!! If it wasn't for bonanza I wouldn't have unlocked a new engine until 1 month ago via 4star.. I'm hoping Bonanza Comes back in another form lool so I can unlock rare parts other than bore ups for the stupid nsx. I got the escudo engine this morning from a 6star and may I say its ehhhh lol.

dont beat yourself up!! If it wasn't for bonanza I wouldn't have unlocked a new engine until 1 month ago via 4star.. I'm hoping Bonanza Comes back in another form lool so I can unlock rare parts other than bore ups for the stupid nsx. I got the escudo engine this morning from a 6star and may I say its ehhhh lol.
Really?? I thought that the escudo engine in the Evo X would of been a decent combo tbh... Especially after the cars has been on a diet, along with added big boy turbo, ECU, exhaust, etc etc etc.....

I'm hoping I get the pikes peak Audi motor for the MK1 golf GTi.....I reckon that too, will be an awesome car ☺️👌

Really?? I thought that the escudo engine in the Evo X would of been a decent combo tbh... Especially after the cars has been on a diet, along with added big boy turbo, ECU, exhaust, etc etc etc.....

I'm hoping I get the pikes peak Audi motor for the MK1 golf GTi.....I reckon that too, will be an awesome car ☺️👌
no added upgrades same lag as the escudo

Back