Gran Turismo 7 Engine Swap Compatibility

• Thread starter Famine
  • 5,647 comments
Is this swap a good one? Or should i keep the engine and try getting a new one next update? Can the swapped Focus be used for 600pp or something to grind?

Also, which one of these is best? Any good Tokyo600/othergrind option there? Maybe too early to tell.
The v8 swapped focus is awesome fun. Do it.
Handles the power very well with just a wing for braking. Balanced on stock suspension. Best 4WD/Gymkhana car. HEAPS of low down torque and super smooth power delivery. Dominates WTC700 (so should do the same at WTC600) and competitive and WTC800 just needs torque controller to not smash front outside tyres. Quite fuel efficient.

P.S. with all these new LT5 swaps I am getting low on stock, might not reroll the next LT5 ticket!

Last edited:
Couldn’t it get a few more MPH squeezed out without the wing?
You'd think so, but at those speeds the rear downforce is needed to stop some cars skating around and spinning... I don't need a wing for the no-nitrous setup though which still does over 250mph.

For anyone curious about the new Silvia S14 swap, it seems to be second fastest of the engines at 291mph or 468km/h just beating the RX7 with the S13 still a long way clear!

Last edited:
inbound5681592231623337111.jpg

Can confirm LS7 rampage in Nismo 380rs

Is this swap a good one? Or should i keep the engine and try getting a new one next update? Can the swapped Focus be used for 600pp or something to grind?

I put mine in the focus with minimal setup/tuning and it drives like a charm... some swaps need a complete rework of the car to get the best out of them but the Focus seems much more of a plug in/play type swap. Everything I have used it for since the swap it's won with some ease.
Not tried a Drift set up though.

no added upgrades same lag as the escudo
Awww gutted man.....and as for the lag, tbh, I like the kick it gives lol....that's why with my cars I dont aways put antilag on.... especially if I'm using a high/ultra rpm turbo....I like the kick in the teeth it gives lol....

Gutted there's no parts though.....I thought you can add a high rpm turbo to it?? I was sure you can?

Alot of us are hoping for an option to purchase in the EXTREME tuning tab or something in the future, but at this rate......
It's even more infuriating to go in the shop and see that we do have the option to buy the engines, but it just discards the current engine we got in the cars and replaces it with a newer one without upgrades, instead of adding the new engine into our inventory at the garage, which THEN we could use to make the swaps there...

How hard could it be to code that?

That LS7 Amuse is gonna be insane. I wonder if it could beat the DeLorean with the same engine though.
This might be the best swap I have, sounds amazing. Feels like a GT3 car but lighter, so planted the Amuse chassis with effortless torque on tap. Ran the Lemans 700 and lapped a car for the first time, while on FM6 and pitted at the end of lap 4. One stop race as I short shifted due to the torque. Certainly a track weapon!

This might be the best swap I have, sounds amazing. Feels like a GT3 car but lighter, so planted the Amuse chassis with effortless torque on tap. Ran the Lemans 700 and lapped a car for the first time, while on FM6 and pitted at the end of lap 4. One stop race as I short shifted due to the torque. Certainly a track weapon!
Just a quick note, I have no doubt the Amuse is fat, but did you check that replay of the lapped car? I lapped the GT4 Cayman(first car I ever lapped at that track), because it ran out of fuel. I was using an F12.

Just a quick note, I have no doubt the Amuse is fat, but did you check that replay of the lapped car? I lapped the GT4 Cayman(first car I ever lapped at that track), because it ran out of fuel. I was using an F12.
I saved the replay for photo mode. Will have a look (if I remember) after work hopefully :cheers:

So, i swapped the corvette in the Silvia S14, but thats one horrible thing to drive. I can't even accelerate, because it constantly break out in the rear. How am i supposed to drive this thing? Even using very far out gearbox it just spins around. :boggled:

Guys I don't remember it must be written k20c1 and cost about 27k?
Whats this?
183fcde4fd684-screenshotUrl.jpg

Example This is a k20c1 and cost 27k..
183fcde61c457-screenshotUrl.jpg

Last edited:
Guys I don't remember it must be written k20c1 and cost about 27k?
Whats this?
View attachment 1202674

Example This is a k20c1 and cost 27k..
View attachment 1202675
What is the question? They are the same motor, only 1 honda swap available currently. Fk8 is the car, k20 is engine family-

Edit- as far as monetary value, it cost 27 to replace the engine in the original car should you need to replace it.

Engine swap tickets 🎟 say not for sale, because you cannot purchase swaps, but once you own them, you see the price it would cost to replace one in its original chassis. Vary from 27k, to 1 mil.

Last edited:
A locked function to purchase engines, that Kaz keeps forgetting to unlock... for that past seven months.

What is the question? They are the same motor, only 1 honda swap available currently. Fk8 is the car, k20 is engine family-

Edit- as far as monetary value, it cost 27 to replace the engine in the original car should you need to replace it.

Engine swap tickets 🎟 say not for sale, because you cannot purchase swaps, but once you own them, you see the price it would cost to replace one in its original chassis. Vary from 27k, to 1 mil.
Thanks my friends..
I open 4 engine tickets and i didn't win any newest engine from Bonanza..
Gosh..
We need another glitch... 😓😓😓

Wow. So I’m wondering if different players have certain different programmed AI. What I’m experiencing is most likely a bug. The AI weren’t running out of fuel before the patch. Especially the two particular cars I mentioned, in those particular races.
I have had the same thing. At first I thought I was just having a really good race, until I flew past them on the Mulsanne straight.... twice.

Back