Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,433 comments
Well at least it was created by someone who knows well the subject the 4 cars he\she chose was quite in the likes of what could happen.
Well the Agera was a bit too much for me but enough to get people excited all arpund.
Nice from the culprit lol

I see the deep fakes keep coming. Swear some people make it way too easy for these to happen.

Last edited:
Sarcastic Oc GIF

This appeared in my YT feed, I don't understand japanese 🤷

EDIT: It appears to be some kind of Japanese Manufacturers Cup at Suzuka.

Last edited:
Odds on the track then? I'm going with Motegi. It has to be Japanese (I realise this may have been discussed at length but I've forgotten everything).

hello 😎

View attachment 1298569

You're looking at the news from a previous blog post from 9/29. The most recent blog from 10/27 post has the schedule listed. No new tracks listed. This is a youth tournament with different age brackets. Tracks are Tokyo expressway East Counterclockwise, Fuji, Le Mans for different age groups. Specifically, it's the final round for their regional youth GR partnered time trial competition

Last edited:
What does the GR/Bridgestone event have to do with the release of a new track? It's an age restricted Time Trial held on Tokyo Expressway and Fuji Speedway.

Screenshot_20231028-105329.png
Screenshot_20231028-105338.png

Interesting tire choice.

Last edited:

Seems like they've also got Yamanaka and Fraga doing commentary as well from the most I have watched so far.

It's not real, but these cars have good odds.

The Agera RS has been the fastest verified car in the world since 2017, and would be the perfect vehicle to introduce Koenigsegg to Gran Turismo. It is also quite historic as well, having broken a land speed record held on public roads. The particular example that Polyphony would want to include would be CN.143, or "Ruthie", which had the same engine as the One:1, and was the exact same car that set the record.

The Challenger SRT Demon was last seen on the datamine, and with the lack of any modern Challenger on the car list, it's surely going to fill the gap.

With the Porsche 911 GT1-98, it's another car that can expand the Gr. 2 roster, with it being a longtail prototype-style GT1 car and the racing companion to the 911 GT1 Strassenversion that we already have in-game. And another is that it has good reason to be featured eventually as it won Le Mans during the year it raced.

As for the Mazda Autozam AZ-1, it's been a familiar Gran Turismo kei car since it was featured in GT2, and is also on the datamine. With its inclusion, the Kei "ABC" trio, or "Kei car American immigrants" will finally be complete. However, the model won't be the aforementioned Mazdaspeed variant, but rather, the familiar model that's been in the series ever since.

Last edited:

A minor little nitpick of mine, and it's also something I've noticed over the years, but... they keep using Daiki Kasho's music in these Japanese-only esports events. Why don't they use his music in the main GTWS events? It's weird.

You'd think it'd make the live events a little more Gran Turismo-ish if they use the music. Not to mention Daiki has fans overseas, you know?

Meh.

Is the bottom right the Aston Martin Vantage? Tonlefy looks like the 190E.

Edit, no Nismo 400R and 190E.

Last edited:
Back