Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,101 comments
That’s why - no offense - I’m not a fan of leakers.
We would also still be playing the guessing game of what the cars in the silhouette were, no "confirming" after 2 hours because its easy (no 💩 it's easy when you're matching pictures up to a list of names you've already seen in the data). On GTSport that was a fun forum game between the teaser and the trailer.

View attachment 1298771

This better be the widebody option for the 400R! 😂
I think it will be seeing as the R32 Nismo had the 1994(?) JGTC bodykit as a widebody option and with the newer updates PD have been really good about adding period correct and/or manufacture options such as being able to turn the XJ220 into both a LM or S edition.
team-zexels-skyline-gt-r-from-the-1994-jgtc-season-i-love-v0-pugbd7gfaj2b1.jpg

Too heavy see rear wing between Evo 1 and Evo 2 (formerly GT4 to GT6)
Here a quick comparison:

1.- Regular 190e 2.3 has 2 pillars in the center of the wing, also wing is short
2.- Evo 1 has a double pillar per side and it ends at the same length than the trunk
3.- Evo 2 wing has a single pillar per side and has an extension going forward the trunk that is also visible on the Kaz silhouette

Picsart_23-10-29_15-36-00-418.jpg

Last edited:
Wednesday or Thursday? Maintenance post yet?
No post yet, but every update so far except the "emergency" one has been on Thursday for most people, or late Wednesday if you're on the US west coast like me or further west.

Last edited:
Never?

GT Sport
9th April 2018 - Cars
6th November 2018 - Cars and tracks
5th December 2018 - Cars and tracks
5th March 2019 - Cars and tracks
7th July 2021 - Car added

GT7
7th August 2023 - Cars added
that’s exactly what I’m saying!! the first 4 days of any month never received a content update ;)

that’s exactly what I’m saying!! the first 4 days of any month never received a content update ;)
maybe remove the ellipses after the 4 as it suggests you mean to carry on from there being 5,6,7,8,9 etc
Didn't know there was an absolute cut off of 4 days to mean the start of the month either, single digits would seem reasonable which all of those are

Last edited:
maybe remove the ellipses after the 4 as it suggests you mean to carry on from there being 5,6,7,8,9 etc
Didn't know there was an absolute cut off of 4 days to mean the start of the month either, single digits would seem reasonable which all of those are
it is a fact !! only Kazunori has the answer! This may be the reason for a big update!! the only consistency in my eyes of this update goes with the final super gt on twin ring motegi

Looking through the comments it seems like I must bei the only one who ist hoping for a real Career Mode (Like on previous GTs).

And also an Arcade Mode Like in GT4 would bei amazing.
Don't think you are the only one. But that is something that probably will never happen.

Anyone else received the Civic Type R FL5 twice? Or do you receive one for participating in both events? If not it glitched and i got the car twice now for free.

Back