Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,439 comments
So, what's Kaz gonna cook up next for us in 1.41? Some new cars or bug fixes?
Lol it's been a week since 1.40 is out, most likely next udpate will come closer to Christmas as every year with some cars and, probably, just that

For the Nations Cup Menu book, the Interlagos race is do-able. Sardegna A, I can't get to the front, even the hard tires wear out. I have the downforce about halfway, all the upgrades. Any tunes anyone wants to share?

Last edited:
I know you probably meant this from a content update perspective, but based on how updates to the known issues list have worked so far, 1.41 will almost certainly be a pure bugfix update to fix the two new things they've added to the known issues list since 1.40 (steering wheel force feedback set to >125 issue and Sport Mode DR change notification being bugged).

They PROBABLY will slow down the content updates after at least December. They're probably gonna give us something for Christmas.

I don't expect anything though.

Yeah. I also think there will be one update for Christmas but I expect nothing more than "standard" 3-4 car update and some World Circuit races.
Exactly my thought.

Tbh I kinda feel like ever since the LFA is added, I don't care about anything else for the game anymore though lmao

They really put extra care for that car and I really appreciate them for it. Apparently that car is somehow too important to me.

Please just poo this post.

They have been dropping cars from videos in gt7 channels for 4 concecutive car updates.
Valkyrie in 1.35, MC20 in 1.36, Integra FL5 in 1.38 and LFA in 1.40.
So, for 1.41, there is chance we might get cars like subaru wrx 2022, countach lpi800-4, huracan STO, mclaren artura, mclaren 765LT and more.

That might be a coincidence, but according to HSG the Suzuki Jimny is in the channels too... So if we get that, it is officially confirmed that it isn't. 🤣

With the cars the GT immunity create, I wonder if Kaz thinks, "Glad the players are making the (insert any replica). Whew, scratch that official car off the list."

They have been dropping cars from videos in gt7 channels for 4 concecutive car updates.
Valkyrie in 1.35, MC20 in 1.36, Integra FL5 in 1.38 and LFA in 1.40.
So, for 1.41, there is chance we might get cars like subaru wrx 2022, countach lpi800-4, huracan STO, mclaren artura, mclaren 765LT and more.
As well as that, we've seen that cars featured in the movie will be added like the GT3 RS and the 190E. The Huracan STO was in the movie too, as well as a Vantage GT12 and a 992 GT3 R

Nothing else to add💀💀💀

Picsart_23-11-09_19-47-53-389.jpg

Exactly my thought.

Tbh I kinda feel like ever since the LFA is added, I don't care about anything else for the game anymore though lmao

They really put extra care for that car and I really appreciate them for it. Apparently that car is somehow too important to me.

Same for me with the 400R. I wouldn't complain about having the 270R, S-tune Z33 and R32 and maybe R-tune and Z-tune R34 too, though :cool:

Same for me with the 400R. I wouldn't complain about having the 270R, S-tune Z33 and R32 and maybe R-tune and Z-tune R34 too, though :cool:
Exactly. If they add any more cool cars that would be neat but I don't expect anything anymore I guess.

Exactly my thought.

For me. Not yet :D Still load of great cars to add to GT7. And since it is my main go to VR sim i hope they will add as many cars and tracks as possible :D

And still hoping just for Sophy Quick Race for Nordshleife :)

Back