Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,434 comments
As far as the weekly challenges go, I'm assuming the 4 lap Lake Louise race requires substantial tuning of some description? Either gear ratios, suspension height etc?
As standard, the S1 Quattro and the NSX Group B struggle mightily on the snow at low speeds.

As far as the weekly challenges go, I'm assuming the 4 lap Lake Louise race requires substantial tuning of some description? Either gear ratios, suspension height etc?
As standard, the S1 Quattro and the NSX Group B struggle mightily on the snow at low speeds.
I used the S1 Quattro and won by 20 seconds easily. I blundered my way through the whole event. Smashing walls, spinning out, missing apexes. Its pretty easy to win.

Edit: this is in normal difficulty.

Last edited:
Not sure where you think I made a "Conspiracy theory", I made that suggestion because out of those two games nominated, GT has the better chance by default due to Kaz and his position at Sony (while Naughty Dog has nowhere near the clout). Its not conspiracy to suggest that their may be some politicing or "Persuasion" going on. You're really gonna tell me the press of ANY kind isn't swayed by companies?
Internally a studio like Naughty Dog has much more clout than Polyphony. Naughty Dog shaped the entire Sony First Party lineup.

AFK Daytona grind for fast money so we have enough money to create amazing custom races, thats my way of playing lately ><
I'm going through every car in my garage and tuning them to a specific pp and tire compound. I'm also grouping them according to either their decade, drive train, relation (for example: classic muscle car), and I'm getting them ready for custom races.

AFK Daytona grind for fast money so we have enough money to create amazing custom races, thats my way of playing lately ><
IMG_3270.jpeg

My bet would be they reveal the new VGT at the World Finals, and then everyone who watched the relevant stream will get it for free "at a later date". Like how they did for the Ambulance.
Yes, but they need to update the game to include the new car unless it was sneaked in during spec ii update, but Nenkai didn't say anything about it.

My bet would be they reveal the new VGT at the World Finals, and then everyone who watched the relevant stream will get it for free "at a later date". Like how they did for the Ambulance.

"The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo and the Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo will be distributed as 'Gift' items on Monday, 11 December and can be collected from the 'Gifts' tab in the 'Garage.'

Details for the remaining car will be distributed at a later date."

i1s0EWZgIZaXqcc.jpg

Bonus N24 race, a little early gift for those who like that hellhole of a track.

Last edited:
Yes, but they need to update the game to include the new car unless it was sneaked in during spec ii update, but Nenkai didn't say anything about it.

I know, but they may give the car away after the next update. We have no idea when that might be, but could be a mid/late December update.

"The Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo and the Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo will be distributed as 'Gift' items on Monday, 11 December and can be collected from the 'Gifts' tab in the 'Garage.'

View attachment 1304232

Bonus N24 race, a little early gift for those who like that hellhole of a track.
They gave out a million credits for each race when they did this last year. Lame.

71BBFDC8-9B01-421F-A30A-0E12759E5CA0.png

"La Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo e la Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo saranno distribuite come 'Regalo' lunedì 11 dicembre e potranno essere ritirate dalla scheda 'Regali' nel 'Garage'.

I dettagli per l'auto rimanente saranno distribuiti in un secondo momento."

View attachment 1304232

Bonus gara N24, un piccolo regalo anticipato per coloro a cui piace quella pista infernale.
Good evening, how long are the two races?

I don't like any VGT(very garbage thing)

I buy it for collection and sell right away in car valuation service I'm happy to lose money just so I don't look at that crap ever again.
Dude, I don’t even care about the collection. The only VGT I’ve ever bought is the Tomahawk X, for obvious reasons. I almost hate them as much as I hate the rally circuits.

Last edited:

View attachment 1304232

The Nordschleife race has an absolutely beautiful night to day transition.
Drove it just now in VR.

Last edited:
Back