• Nissan
  • Honda
  • Mazda LM55
  • Suzuki
  • Daihatsu
  • Hyundai
  • Chapparel 2X
After this week's update I think it's 70% VGT's will have interiors
Hate to tell ya but the GT by Citroën is not a VGT, it's too old to be one. When the Vision GT program started the car already existed.

That's just sad
Why? as I said in the rest of the post, they're mostly carried over from the previous games, not affecting other cars in the game.

The only cars added to GT7 for VGT are:
  • Suzuki VGT
  • Suzuki VGT Gr.3
  • Ferrari VGT
  • Italdesign Road
  • Italdesign Off-Road
  • Porsche VGT
  • Porsche VGT Spyder
and soon to be added:
  • Bulgari
  • Genesis
So that'll be 9/59 cars added to GT7 in 2 years that are VGT's

Last edited:
Why? as I said in the rest of the post, they're mostly carried over from the previous games, not affecting other cars in the game.

• Suzuki VGT
  • Suzuki VGT Gr.3
  • Italdesign Road
  • Italdesign Off-Road
  • Porsche VGT
  • Porsche VGT Spyder
and soon to be added:
  • Bulgari
  • Genesis
So that'll be 8/58 cars added to GT7 in 2 years that are VGT's
Ferrari?

I'm not saying that they couldn't achieve the same sentimentality, it's just that none of them have.
Sorry, but this is just incredibly myopic. Some of us were adults when the GT90 was released, it is just another concept car - you may like it, you may not - but there isn't anything inherently special about it. If your early exposure to the car was related to it being in GT2 then yes, you're very likely to have a different attachment to it, ask me to name one Ford concept car, and my mind will jump to the Indigo far more often.

I've spent probably 50% of my time in Gran Turismo over the last 10 years with the BMW VGT, I have a significantly bigger attachment to that car than almost any other car in the game, but I wouldn't claim that it's presence in the game was justified because of my attachment to it, that's just nuts.

edit: Just thinking about it, I've probably got a bigger sentimental attachment to the Toyota Pod than the GT90...

1706097179788.png

Last edited:
It would be a realisation of dream that never came to be in the real world.
Imagine if you could say the same about any other concept car that didn't even get as far as leaving the page (because it wasn't backed by the extremely profligate mid-90s Ford, which was at the same time buying into F1 and hurling resources at WRC; even it baulked at the GT90).

Oh wait, you can.

• Suzuki VGT
  • Suzuki VGT Gr.3
  • Ferrari VGT
  • Italdesign Road
  • Italdesign Off-Road
  • Porsche VGT
  • Porsche VGT Spyder
and soon to be added:
  • Bulgari
  • Genesis
So that'll be 9/59 cars added to GT7 in 2 years that are VGT's
Your response to "10.65% of cars in the game being VGTs is sad" is that it doesn't affect the game, by showing that 15.25% of cars added to the game since release are VGTs? That's an even higher rate of VGTs.

So in the news on the dite it says the Bulgari will be released until February and is on January only for those that buy the watch, is only a 2 cars update💀💀💀 shame on you PD

Sorry for the screenshot in spanish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240124_090727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240124_090727_Chrome.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
So in the news on the dite it says the Bulgari will be released until February and is on January only for those that buy the watch, is only a 2 cars update💀💀💀 shame on you PD

Sorry for the screenshot in spanish
Don't forget the case of the Genesis being just an early access car for those that registered their Finals view on the viewers' campaign.

This might make tomorrow's patch a 1-CAR UPDATE....

Back