Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,384 comments
Wonder if that will extend to gift cars as well. And if cars with upgrades will fetch I higher value.
I’ve bought some over 100k cars. I think I’ve got 150 cars at the moment. Whether we can sell the gift cars, I don’t know. Would make sense to us, but we’ll see.

I like the read of 24H races. put it this way, a good economy will allow me to do think About getting the LMPs again.

This is a great announcement!! Hopefully they follow through and make the generic improvement fixes (rewards, credit limit etc. in the next week or two)

Edit: just realised there is maintenance at the moment! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Last edited:
I had to buy 10 cars that were the same for the trophy. Now when they implement letting us sell them. I can finally sell them, as I don’t need 10 of them.
Oh for sure. I mean, to those of us that are keeping them do run Custom Races. It is a relief to have the option now.

Edit to my above post. Didn’t realise I had this many cars, but 21 Levins adds to the tally. A couple FK8s, Four CSLs and a few ND Roadsters. Everything else are single makes.
1648196201902.jpeg

Better payouts, more + longer events, and larger Used/Legends inventory is good, but let’s see if it’s enough. The meta needs to be at least 4-6x more credit-efficient (depending on one-time payout buffs) to make the economy remotely tolerable.

I think that is a very solid update and given the number of changes, a quick response to the 1.07/08 debacle. Good acknowledgement of players criticisms, some compensation for the downtime and clear actions to address the game economy and increase longevity.

As long as what is on that list actually happens I will be pretty happy. Hopefully a strong enough warning shot has been sent to Sony and Polyphony should there be any future desires to strangle the game economy to push players towards paying real money for fake money.

Now ain't that just what you want to see.

FOroAgIXEAA62n1
Sport receiving updates for more than 2 years pretty much confirmed that's the future of the franchise (and it doesn't mean it's a bad thing).

Sports game in general are the perfect type of games to be Live Service. Racing games even more. There's almost an infinite ammount of content that can be added over time.

Last edited:
It's time to re-install GT7, then. Very curious to see if this has actually made it worth playing.

One hour races are not endurance events, though. That's not even the length of a grand prix. The return of the 24 hour races will be great to see.

Last edited:
They heard us guys!! Tears of joy

"Beyond this there will be a few additional patches deployed between now and the end of April which will add new cars and tracks and make some other fixes"

This is nice
This was always going to be the case. It was even announced when the game launched.

I'm surprised they are still planning to release new cars and tracks in April. Expected it to get pushed a bit back due to the whole controversy. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.
And finally! Finally people will stop complaining here 24/7 about how bad the game is :lol:

It's time to re-install GT7, then. Very curious to see if this has actually made it worth playing.

One hour races are not endurance events, though. That's not even the length of a grand prix. The return of the 24 hour races will be great to see.
Those 10 lap races already feel like endurance races to me 😬

So, now the Metacritic user score will start raising back to its original state, right? :lol: I believe it was 6.something before it all happened.

So, now the Metacritic user score will start raising back to its original state, right? :lol: I believe it was 6.something before it all happened.
Hey, if they continue implementing positive changes I will gladly update my metacritic score accordingly.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back