Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,384 comments
Kids these days are so entitled, expecting their cars to have headlights. They just want to drive fast and get there immediately. I prefer to just drive at a snail's pace and take my time, enjoying all the exquisite darkness that the game has to offer. After all, it's a simulation of real life and real life is dark.

Bros i got my first wheel today, t300…is it plug n play? Or is there like a good setup tutorial online?
I got a t300 yesterday as well, replacing my t500 that was no longer supported.

Plug and play, but remember to push the PS button on the wheel. I forgot and expected it to work by just connecting the usb and was already cursing the wheel :)

FFB at 5-6 and sensitivity lower 2-4 works great.

Kids these days are so entitled, expecting their cars to have headlights. They just want to drive fast and get there immediately. I prefer to just drive at a snail's pace and take my time, enjoying all the exquisite darkness that the game has to offer. After all, it's a simulation of real life and real life is dark.
I'm sure Kaz can work something out to prevent this problem.
A torch or lantern in the daily roulette?

Well I just topped my friend’s leaderboard on the Beetle mission by over 2 tenths at almost the exact same time maintenance started, I hope it saved…

Wow they’re actually listening! This is big. I still think they payouts should be a bit higher than even the double they’re promising but let’s see what the new events payout. Surely Gr1&2 races will pay even more.

Updates which will come into effect beginning of April:
  • Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
  • Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
  • Increase of rewards in Online Races.
  • Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
  • Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
  • Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term updates we are working on. We can’t confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via www.gran-turismo.com.
  • Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
  • Further World Circuit event additions.
  • Addition of Endurance Races to Missions including 24-hour races.
  • Addition of Online Time Trials and awarding of rewards according to the player’s difference with the top ranked time.
  • Make it so cars can be sold.

Last edited:
Sounds good. They have heard you guys, which is great. Not me to be honest as I haven't raised my voice. I am already in love with this game.

Edit: Okay, there's still one thing I don't like at all and that is the huge downgrade that came with patch 1.06. Bring back those effects. They looked so good and the framerate was more stable back then.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back