Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,388 comments
Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.

So I still need to buy credits to be a billionaire? **** this game and PD.
Does someone has the link for that metacritic site?

/s
I dont get your /s but you do know that your credits in GT7 is actually "separated", right?

There is paid credits, you get it from preorder/mtx

There is also non-paid credits, you get it from races/normal gameplay

Your credit display on the top menu is accumulation from both parts. To know the details just tap the money icon, tap "Balance Details" and it is displayed there

So you no need to buy credits from mtx to be a billionaire..

Wonder if the new fixes will also increase custom race rewards? I’m pulling together my own “endurance” league and would like more than a few thousand credits 😂

FDE5F526-02A5-4150-9728-166CF699B8D5.jpeg

So, now the Metacritic user score will start raising back to its original state, right? :lol: I believe it was 6.something before it all happened.
Keep it low if that's what it takes for the game to get these updates. PD's problem ain't only MTX. And they've still gotten the shady profits anyway and had others went through this version of GT7, they don't deserve props (see they never learned from GTS updates in GT7 launch for example).

Last edited:
Hold everyone's horses first. Reminder that next month is April, what if the next update is only an April Fools?
snc
Nah, probably many of this 0/10 reviews were given by persons that dont even play game ;d
Like there are also some who don't buy GT7 yet here too but rightfully criticizes the game?

Hold everyone's horses first. Reminder that next month is April, what if the next update is only an April Fools?

Like there are also some who don't buy GT7 yet here too but rightfully criticizes the game?
I think you underestimate the pressure on Poly at the moment. They're losing the most important thing for a business: consumer trust. More than standard cars or an "meh" game like GT6, this is probably the most serious crisis in the history of Poly.

No, of course not. What happened to you dude? You used to be mostly positive with some genuine criticisms and ideas to improve the game, now you seem more cynical than even me!
You've been dethroned! :lol:

---
Also, this was exciting news for me. To hear that they're going to actually do a reverse on what they've done and even let me sell my cars again. Plus 1 million credits to boot, which will make me happy as I was only about 1 million credits away from being able to buy the Ford GT40 mk1. Yay! I can get it earlier than expected.

Last edited:
No, of course not. What happened to you dude? You used to be mostly positive with some genuine criticisms and ideas to improve the game, now you seem more cynical than even me!
Positive? Wasn't that being blind and oblivious moron instead? I was being delusional already of the assumption of more events being unlocked with Collector Level. I also gave false hope of Sophy appearing as an actual AI improvement and had some denial explanations. I also instead defended some of the car's pricing like R34 with it being done to replicate real life (instead of against MTX), but who cares? This is game not real life.

I actually have started being like this since even (shortly) before the 1.07 update. And guess what my prediction of worst case scenario was totally right. And wasn't this proposed update caused by the complainers? That'd be the only way PD even addressed it with the first letter still being delusional crap.

Shouldn't you be relieved that I learned?
And to think you were the one that was dunked on for being "Negative" and a "Hater". 2022 continues to deliver :lol:
Well, to be honest in reality, I can nitpick everything if I want.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get home from work today to get my own share of the credits. Luckily, it's an early release day at the school I work at today, so I only have to be there for a few hours. :)

I also gave false hope of Sophy appearing as an actual AI improvement and had some denial explanations.
Speaking of AI. Yesterday I was testing some strategies on gr3 Mclaren in Monza (after 2 2nd places on the WCT800 race) and on professional I couldn’t keep up with the AI pace on a full gr3 grid. I was able to win if I changed to single make. So there’s definitely some challenges to be had with current AI (or maybe I’m just ****. Most likely to be the case).

Speaking of AI. Yesterday I was testing some strategies on gr3 Mclaren in Monza (after 2 2nd places on the WCT800 race) and on professional I couldn’t keep up with the AI pace on a full gr3 grid. I was able to win if I changed to single make. So there’s definitely some challenges to be had with current AI (or maybe I’m just ****. Most likely to be the case).
Nah, the AI is genuinely competent - most people will just never see it because the rolling start that PD love to use plays to all of its weaknesses, and none of its strengths.

if you do a grid start custom race against professional AI, it's genuinely fun and pretty challenging.

Nah, the AI is genuinely competent - most people will just never see it because the rolling start that PD love to use plays to all of its weaknesses, and none of its strengths.

if you do a grid start custom race against professional AI, it's genuinely fun and pretty challenging.
Even on a rolling start. On a custom race if you start a rolling start on last position on professional difficulty you’ll have a hard time getting to the front.

And that’s how it is supposed to be. There’s rare occasions when you win a race if you started from last. In ACC, considered to have much more competent AI, if you start last you won’t be winning the race unless you choose very low difficulty AI or you do a very long race.

Really hoping there will be more events with grid starts in the April update (and future ones), or better yet, make them all grid starts :lol:, like some of the Clubman Cup + events. Those were really fun.

Last edited:
They really are. I’m going for a gr1 car and I’ll be covered for most daily races. Unless they do one with the red bull cars.

Just did a super formula one make race at Alsace test course. Passing on that hill even with gobs of downforce is a harrowing experience 😅

Latest Posts

Back