Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 42,397 comments
1 million is two Gr3s plus select tyres, or two Gr4s with all tyres, or one Manu pairing (Gr4/Gr3) with most tyres. Or one Gr2 with all the tyres.

All cars which you'll use every day in the daily races.

I'd say that makes 1 million pretty good.
I don't use race cars in GT.

My daily races are normal cool road cars. Like Mclaren F1. :D

Yes, in fact it's not.

Well... This must be done
57stvcdhjxa41.jpg

Last edited:
I second this.

Windmills has the stupidest ‘layout’ of any track I’ve ever seen. The jumps before the finish line that’d literally throw cars into the pits and kill anyone in there. Utterly frustrating. The AI cars fly through, but you have either massively slow down and hand it to the AI, or take a 50-50 chance on instant death.

Every rally event in 7 should be rallycross. None entirely off-road, and none entirely on track (Gr B in central Tokyo? Nah. It suspends my suspension of disbelief...)
Rallycross could definitely be fun. Am I misremembering, or was there an early GT track called Yomesite (or something similar) that had a mixed dirt & tarmac circuit?

Rallycross could definitely be fun. Am I misremembering, or was there an early GT track called Yomesite (or something similar) that had a mixed dirt & tarmac circuit?

There was one in GT4 I think, called sthg weird like El Capitan or sthg, which could be the one you’re thinking of. It looked like Yosemite to me IIRC, mountains and pine forest and a mixed dirt/tarmac track. Can’t remember anything like that in 3, and I never played any of the other games so not sure if it’s a later one you remember.

Sthg like that would be good.

sthg ... sthg ... Sthg
What?

Also El Capitan - which was indeed in Yosemite National Park - was a normal circuit. Cathedral Rocks was the dirt track in the same location, and of the three Cathedral Rocks courses (two in GT4, the third in GT PSP), Cathedral Rocks I used part of the El Capitan course.

It wasn't the first mixed-surface track though. Tahiti Dirt Route 3 in GT2 was.

Most road cars (unicorns like the McLaren excepted) are even cheaper than a Gr3 car, so my point still stands.

1 million goes a long way in this game.
Most interesting cars are much more expensive. Have you ever heard about Ferrari, Lamborghini and others? It's like they are not there because I can't buy any. The game feels extremely empty without any cars or races. Like MC says... :D

Just a gripe I wish in the Legand car dealership they would just replace the car that's not available anymore right away. We don't need to see that it's "sold out" for a day. Just drop it and put in the next one! Stop wasting time, I want to see what's next.... CMON CLK GTR!

/mini rant over
This! Unbelievably poor design to lose an entire day's cycle looking at "Sold Out" in both UCD and Legends lots.

This! Unbelievably poor design to lose an entire day's cycle looking at "Sold Out" in both UCD and Legends lots.
If not all cars are in the game, the design feels rather clever. And he said, they will offer more cars later... after they add them. :D

What?

Also El Capitan - which was indeed in Yosemite National Park - was a normal circuit. Cathedral Rocks was the dirt track in the same location, and of the three Cathedral Rocks courses (two in GT4, the third in GT PSP), Cathedral Rocks I used part of the El Capitan course.

It wasn't the first mixed-surface track though. Tahiti Dirt Route 3 in GT2 was.

OK thanks.

Yeah, nearly twenty years so it’s all a pretty vague mish-mash to me now.

Well... This must be done
View attachment 1129665
That oil cooler sitting on the front bumper is hideously amazing! drool

I did this yesterday, I finally got the 2017 Ford GT and completed my GT/GT40 collection. I have all of them now! Yes!
View attachment 1129908

Well, unless Polyphony decides to troll me by adding a Mark 2 or 3 GT40 as part of the first update pack of cars or something, but that's unlikely...or is it?
Nice, I have 2/3rds of those.

You need the GT LM car in there, too!

what track do you bros use to test out how a new car feels? i just wanna take all these road cars i never use for a test drive, but idk what the best track for that is

what track do you bros use to test out how a new car feels? i just wanna take all these road cars i never use for a test drive, but idk what the best track for that is
As much as I dislike Spa, I have to agree with it for testing road cars. The two straights are good enough to get a feel for the top speed, and the few turns at the bottom left corner of the track are good for testing the different compounds.

I go to World GT series,Deep Valley and then Spa, today it was the "Wicked Fabrication GT 51", i didn't think it would be ok with 0.0 front downforce but it was good fun,will do all 5 tracks another day.

Latest Posts

Back