Gran Turismo 7: Latest news and discussion thread

• Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 41,115 comments
I’ve realized something. There’s not much (if any) reason to leave a car as-stock, is there? In that sense, I don’t think I really should be buying more than one of each car, especially to save credits. Well, the only exception being if/when there’s a black Volkswagen 1200 in the Used Cars dealership, wherein I plan to buy as many as needed to get the “Firm Favorite” trophy.
There’s a point if the stock configuration is good. Upgrades don’t necessarily make for a better ride.

I like my cars straight from the “factory” so I don’t upgrade anything except tires, if I feel the need.
I tend to have three tiers for my favourite cars. I keep one stock, including tyres, otherwise you can lose it's feel & balance. Then I have a modest road tune with bolt on Sport's parts. At that point you may want to upgrade the tyres. Finally, a fully road tuned model with all aspects upgraded. The only parts I omit are rollcage, race gearbox/clutch and various other cosmetics race bits.

Last edited:
I tend to have three tiers for my favourite cars. I keep one stock, including tyres, otherwise you can lose it's feel & balance. Then I have a modest road tune with bolt on Sport's parts. At that point you may want to upgrade the tyres. Finally, a fully road tuned model will all aspects upgraded. The only parts I omit are rollcage, race gearbox/clutch and various other cosmetics race bits.
That is awesome, actually. Maybe I’ll try that someday

One of my reasons for leaving cars stock, especially from the ‘80s and ‘90s, is for recreating the feeling of original GTs. Tuning same cars to racing modification replicas, is something else.

One of my reasons for leaving cars stock, especially from the ‘80s and ‘90s, is for recreating the feeling of original GTs. Tuning same cars to racing modification replicas, is something else.
When tuning, a lot of people go to the extremes. I was guilty of it when I was younger. Race upgrades, big turbos and so on. But there’s a good balance with bolt-on Sports parts. 10-15% more power, lowered, stock tyres. It’s known as OEM Plus these days.

Uploaded some of the soundtracks which weren't online yet.

Lenny Ibizarre - Fantaisie Impromptu (Hi Octane Mix)

Unknown (Lenny Ibizarre?) - Pomp and Circumstance Marches, Op.39: March No.1 in D Major

Lenny Ibizarre - Ride Of The Valkyries

Paul Mauriat - Hungarian Dance No.5 (Gran Turismo 7 version)

Never heard the first one. Thank you for the upload.

Just bought gt7 and i know its wrong but the 250k DLC thing to get me started.

I need my beloved gtr fast
:bowdown:

Edit - just 15 minutes to download 103 GB :bowdown:

Last edited:
A few questions.

Is this music require? it wont let me do anything else?

Also when did they add the feature to rotate the camera in 3rd person mode? Finally or is this just for music rally.

A few questions.

Is this music require? it wont let me do anything else?

Also when did they add the feature to rotate the camera in 3rd person mode? Finally or is this just for music rally.
You have to do music rally once then you gain access to the normal map.

Help the game is braking for me which setting do i need to turn off?

Also should i save my 282k or buy something around this price?

Last edited:

Go to any track and before you enter the race there's a settings option down the bottom, enter Assist Preset Selection settings and set it to expert. That will turn all auto drive options off. Edit: Brake assist and steering assist are on if you have it set on beginner, just brake assist is on if set to intermediate or whatever the middle one is, and expert turns both those assists off but still allows you traction control and ABS and counter steer assist.

I'd save your bucks for as long as you can. Try playing through with the minimum amount of expenditure because you've got a long grind ahead of you. Credits and free cars are easy to earn at the beginning anyway, but they dry up far too quickly.

Last edited:

I did the CE as each track was unlocked,otherwise its a slog to do them all at once,i only went for the bronze to get the credits.I didnt bother chasing the gold times,also completing each license will give you a usable car. 👍

Im sorry everyone but i cheated :( i gave sony and pd my money and bought the 2m dlc.

But the cars in this game are so beautiful and i didn't wanna gonna a day without my beloved p1 gtr.

Now im back to little money but hey i got my gtr :bowdown:
Work through Licenses & Events as they give you plenty of decent cars. As mentioned, Circuit Experience gives a total of 38m (or so). Once you unlock some of the higher paying events you can earn 800k+ in 30 minutes.

I picked up 2.8m in 40 minutes earlier by doing the remaining Circuit Experiences in the Americas tracks that I'd forgotten about.

🤷‍♂️
About that see i didn't notice the circuit experience before i bought the dlc it was after cause i was still short 500k and i was seeing which low paying race was best to grind the rest with and that's when i noticed them. At first i didn't now what the CE was till i completed the one at brand hatch with all bronze.

But live and learn like someone said. :)

About that see i didn't notice the circuit experience before i bought the dlc it was after cause i was still short 500k and i was seeing which low paying race was best to grind the rest with and that's when i noticed them. At first i didn't now what the CE was till i completed the one at brand hatch with all bronze.

But live and learn like someone said. :)
you could just do the WTC700 Le Mans and get 825k for 30 minutes, saves you quite a bit of real life cash. I remember you were complaining about the game price, yet you bought 2 mil credits for like what, $20 ?

Last edited:
you could just do the WTC700 Le Mans and get 825k for 30 minutes, saves you quite a bit of real life cash. I remember you were complaining about the game price, yet you bought 2 mil credits for like what, $20 ?
Well that would be pretty hard since i haven't unlock that track or even have a car that can even finish last on that race. :lol: Im only on menu 12 i think.

Im sorry everyone but i cheated :( i gave sony and pd my money and bought the 2m dlc.

But the cars in this game are so beautiful and i didn't wanna gonna a day without my beloved p1 gtr.

Now im back to little money but hey i got my gtr :bowdown:

Sorry Fantasy Football GIF by DraftKings

Don't waste your money on microtransactions, for the love of everything that's still right in this world.

What's funny (and sad) is that the P1 GTR isn't even an invitation car, so it can be bought at literally any time. This is just pure instant gratification on display.
Not just that, the guide to gain everything is in this forum. My stepson bought the game last week, along with a PS5 and I told him to check this site when booting up the game. He’s enjoying the game.

Last edited:
What's funny (and sad) is that the P1 GTR isn't even an invitation car, so it can be bought at literally any time. This is just pure instant gratification on display.
I remember one of the reasons I bought this game because of 917K which is one of the most expensive ones and also only come out like once every 2-3 months. Got it for like 5 months into the game with no real money spent. P1 GTR is so easy to get if you just play for like at most 3 days.

I don't get it.

Last edited:
I remember one of the reasons I bought this game because of 917K which is one of the most expensive ones and also only come out like once every 2-3 months. Got it for like 5 months into the game with no real money spent. P1 GTR is so easy to get if you just play for like at most 3 days.

I don't get it.
I know what you’re saying, thing is, Chikane explained why. He’s happy having the car, by whatever means it was acquired.

I don't get it.
I don't think it should take 5 months to obtain a single car you want. And yes, there are ways to get to your money goals quicker but they are mind-numbingly repetitive. If all avenues of the game like online lobbies, sport mode, and custom races paid well instead of the same few events with slow and scripted AI, people wouldn't be complaining as much.

If all avenues of the game like online lobbies, sport mode, and custom races paid well instead of the same few events with slow and scripted AI, people wouldn't be complaining as much
They also wouldn't be buying MTs, as evidenced a few posts ago.

PD have had 7 months and the feedback has been pretty unanimous about wanting more ways to earn money and online/custom paying well. They HAVE to be hearing it. It still being this way is at this point undeniably what they want, and don't care about complaints. They hear it, but they won't do anything.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back