Gran Turismo 7 Spec II Revealed: Upgraded GT Sophy AI, New Snow Track, New Cars, and More

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,041 comments
PD should release the analytics. I think it would be interesting see how others are playing the game and maybe offer some insight on how its is decided what to add/change in updates.

Is the 4-Split screen available on PS4 though? This could be a good way to get my kid sister into GT (she likes to play with my mom and me).

Snow track - FINALLY. Very happy about this.

This all looks pretty damn good, can't wait to download it tonight.
Unless I missed it somewhere, super annoying no upgrades to the VR experience, apparently?
And I see I'm not the only one who's less than blown away by that new track LOL

Is the 4-Split screen available on PS4 though? This could be a good way to get my kid sister into GT (she likes to play with my mom and me).

Screenshot_20231101-193815_Chrome.jpg

No, but it may mean that 2 Player split screen will at least now function as intended on PS4.

Very interesting update!

Could have been better though...:D

Just remove the stupid invitation thing!!!!! 🤬
Now that weekly challenges will give additional tickets, we may have the chance to claim all missing invitations more quickly.
But yes, just delete it.

It never rains in the Americas, but it does sometimes snow.

Can't wait to get my hands on this update. I wonder how these weekly challenges will play out.

Do you think there'll be new trophies to get? I'm really glad I got my Platinum last week. If there are new trophies, can I get a double Platinum trophy? Iridium perhaps? :D

This update doesn’t justify the spec II name imo. Obviously it isn’t released yet, so this judgement is based on the announcement only.

Honestly - the ONE thing they needed to add, still isn’t there.
-Where is the GT League?

Instead ‘Three extra cafe menus added’ though! Lol. That’s a litteral nothing for me.

Did anyone really ask for a new dirt / snow track… Pd, your dirt *(edited spelling error) physics are the worst. Work on what you do best and add tarmac tracks, especially tracks from previous GT games that are clearly missing from GT7. Ie: Silverstone, Monoco, midfield and Aprocot Hill. Heck, I’d be happy with Grand Valley (the origional, not the reimagined)

The Sophy AI looks like only a few cars in a full grid - if you have a ps5. Nice but it needs to be a full grid and you need a GT League to make this better. Chase the rabbit races won’t be any better against slow Sophys. Grid starts, full championships with the option to qualify and proper endurance races are a must.

No one wants a new cinematic intro. Hey… maybe one or two of you does but a majority of people won’t watch it once, even if it’s unskippable the first time, I will walk away until it’s done.

The new weekly challenges side of things might actually be good. I’m looking forward to seeing exactly how that works.

The new ‘master’ licence seems odd when there’s no reason to get the existing S licence. They should have worked on a GT League instead.

No mention of rebalancing their economy.

No mention of the 50+ little QOL inprovements that need to be added to the game.

Overall: yay, feee new update, but… PD just does not get it. I cannot understand why they want to die on the cafe menu hill

Last edited:
SNOW...... SNOW.....

NOBODY,
CARES, ABOUT GROUP.B EVENTS KAZ

AT LEAST ADD A ASPHALT VERSION, uuuuuuhhg

i mean, YEAH, we finally get Sophy AI, and 7 Cars, and More events

THERE ARE 2 DAMN CIRCUITS ON THE GAME FILES, KAZ, WE KNOW MONTREAL ITS THERE
I LOVE YOU, BUT I HATE YOU

IM SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW

Vídeo sin título ‐ Hecho con Clipchamp.gif

Last edited:
This update doesn’t justify the spec II name imo. Obviously it isn’t released yet, so this judgement is based on the announcement only.

Honestly - the ONE thing they needed to add, still isn’t there.
-Where is the GT League?

Instead ‘Three extra cafe menus added’ though! Lol. That’s a litteral nothing for me.

Did anyone really ask for a new dirt / snow track… Pd, your diet physics are the worst. Work on what you do best and add tarmac tracks, especially tracks from previous GT games that are clearly missing from GT7. Ie: Silverstone, Monoco, midfield and Aprocot Hill. Heck, I’d be happy with Grand Valley (the origional, not the reimagined)

The Sophy AI looks like only a few cars in a full grid - if you have a ps5. Nice but it needs to be a full grid and you need a GT League to make this better. Chase the rabbit races won’t be any better against slow Sophys. Grid starts, full championships with the option to qualify and proper endurance races are a must.

No one wants a new cinematic intro. Hey… maybe one or two of you does but a majority of people won’t watch it once, even if it’s unskippable the first time, I will walk away until it’s done.

The new weekly challenges side of things might actually be good. I’m looking forward to seeing exactly how that works.

The new ‘master’ licence seems odd when there’s no reason to get the existing S licence. They should have worked on a GT League instead.

No mention of rebalancing their economy.

No mention of the 50+ little QOL inprovements that need to be added to the game.

Overall: yay, feee new update, but… PD just does not get it. I cannot understand why they want to die on the cafe menu hill
There are quite a few new races added actually

IMG_1630.jpeg

No, but it may mean that 2 Player split screen will at least now function as intended on PS4.
This might be our day Quakebass! Shame that it didn’t come sooner, when you were with your buddies.

On the other hand, I’ll have a laugh if they haven’t fixed it, yet added a 4 player split :DDD

It never rains in the Americas, but it does sometimes snow.

Can't wait to get my hands on this update. I wonder how these weekly challenges will play out.
Hey.. we had some tiny sprinkles the other day for us in So Cal.. :P

not looking for improvements in online you see, for me, this is indication that mr. Kazunori-san can give the people the great updates that gt7 needs, and more of these entrees served by chef Yamauchi would be coming if they finaly abandon the sport mode, just dont bother adding it to gt8, those people have never any respect for the history of gt that is why instead of asking more single player they want bop, or they want every gt3 car in world instead of road cars that gt is known for, and that comment by alex lopez the gt esports player on twitter is even more proof this guy and the other esports sweats have not a ounce of respect for the series. but spec ii is what we needed, only focus on single player

Last edited:
Back