Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 Now Available: Adds New Cars, Menu Books, Races, and Scapes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 805 comments
I’m using the GT500 R35 at Tokyo. Rain clouds coming at the end of Lap 2. P1 AMG GT GT3 is pitting on Lap 2 on RS.

Edit: Race transitions from Day to night.

Last edited:
You can always tell when the updates are light when they list stuff like this as "main features":

"Added six MAZDA SPIRIT RACING logo decals."

Headlines just write themselves with major improvements like that. Bound to send shockwaves around the gaming community.

Last edited:
If you want a good whiplash, look at the 1.23 patch notes for GT Sport. I honestly have no idea why the rate of content for GT7 went off a cliff compared to what they were pumping out for GTS

Jesus, that hurts. Every single aspect of that blows GT7 out of the water. Including the campaign events, which are superior to what we get now.. in a singleplayer focused title.

Ok PD. Cheers.

What was the stock 919 time around the ring? Not that modified ex-racer.
I'll definitely try it. This is why we also need custom 0-400 races.
No, it was the Evo... But it was 46 seconds faster...

The ID.R was barely 6 seconds faster than a Porsche 956, which is far slower than any modern LMP1 car.
So does this mean PP will no longer take suspension and LSD settings into account?

View attachment 1196088
LoL, implementing a PP system, that would include almost all of the car's settings into account, which of course is the right way to go, to... Pretty much remove all of the settings factoring in because people are exploiting it to gain credits (and no, the online non-SR/DR races isn't the issue they have in mind, don't be naive).

So basically, it will all come down to Power/Weight/Aero... One of the more engaging features, that tuners loved to spend time on to propperly have their car setup, and not waste time (as the PP would change and help us figure out the best setting) is now dead.
Hope everyone bought the 550 Spyder already. View attachment 1196172
Almost 6 million credits, just to buy cars, not even race on events to get them as prize or anything... Just more collector stuff...

All this... for a one-time engine ticket that doesn't even guarantee you the engine you want... Spectacular!!!
You can always tell when the updates are light when they list stuff like this as "main features":

"Added six MAZDA SPIRIT RACING logo decals."

Headlines just write themselves with major improvements like that. Bound to send shockwaves around the gaming community.
PD is taking the piss at this point...

After seeing yet again the low number of events added count and their pitiful payouts (alongside the fact that they are on tracks that already have plenty of races, and forgot Panorama and Monza exist in this game), and the no-selling car feature, I, yet again, got the urge to just take out the GT7 disc off the PS5 and brake it... But again, only urges... Go some self-control, but it's been a long time since a game gave me this feeling.

Hopefully at least the Lobby issues ease up the pain of the people who've been having issues with them since launch. But then again, this is not a single player thing, so it's of little interest to me (and most of the playerbase).

Last edited:
Back