Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 Now Available: Adds New Cars, Menu Books, Races, and Scapes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 805 comments
Sticking with tradition, it looks to be about an hour or two of new races.

I do wish they'd unlock the regional Sunday and Clubman cups. Having Trial Mountain events restricted to US cars is stupid.

And do we really need more Tokyo Expressway events? god damn. Where are the Bathurst events you dunces?

Split screen still ignored.

Still cant sell cars.

Last edited:
Patch notes:

And there goes any semblance of hope that the “exciting” part of the update was actually a super secret surprise.

This is one piss take too many PD

Is that really all Polyphony can do? Drip feed little content once a month and making the new cars a chore to get?
bored-icegif-4.gif

Lobby connectivity improvements has the potential to be a gigantic change. Going to keep my fingers crossed it is actually a substantial fix.

The rest is underwhelming. I didn't expect the Silvia Sisters events to return though so that's cool, even if I'm sure all the new events will pay pennies.

Is that really all Polyphony can do? Drip feed little content once a month and making the new cars a chore to get?
Yep. I have come to the conclusion that this is GT7. This was Yamauchi's vision and it ain't changing. No GT simulation mode for GT7, just a bunch of talking heads in a moronic cafe that has no business being in a racing game.

What is confusing? That's exactly what it says, no?
Just seems weird that PD designed a system so broken that the only way to fix it is to just dump 90% of its functionality. Oh...wait.
Seems so. Could somebody give an overview which settings remain that actually influence PP? Can't be that many any more.
At this point, the only things that'll matter significantly are power, weight, and aero.

Last edited:
Just seems weird that PD designed a system so broken that the only way to fix it is to just dump 90% of its functionality. Oh...wait.

At this point, the only things that'll matter significantly are power, weight, and aero.
Ok, thanks! I have to say, i don't mind. That means you can focus on that and work ob the best feeling car instead of mingling between a good feel and a manipulation of points. I would even say throw out the Aero too, but i am just a casual...

Last edited:
No reason to drip feed if the patient is already dead...

- The following new events have been added to 'World Circuits':
  ・Silvia Sisters
   - Willows Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
   - Tsukuba Circuit
   - Deep Forest Raceway Reverse
  ・Japanese FR Challenge 450
   - Autopolis International Racing Course
  ・American Clubman Cup 700
   - Trial Mountain Circuit
  ・World Touring Car 800
   - Tokyo Expressway East Clockwise

6 new events for 430+ cars and 30 locations..!

Last edited:
Why not the R32 in the LCD. That’s more legendary than the Silvia. Seriously, we will never know what this guy’s criteria are for the LCD. Throw a dart on the board.

edit: Wait. What? How the hell are the notes different from what is in the game. I mean, CLEARLY different!

Last edited:
800 PP race should be interesting. Finally added rotary support for Fanatec wheels yay!

Last edited:
Almost guessed it right , only thing that i got wrong was the ID.R - which is in Brand Central (it should be) :)

Last edited:
Back