Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
If no track this month I will understand the riot happening in November.
If same case in December with no new track I will happily take part in it regardless of events or cars added or game fixes/update itself.
This is how I look at it today.
But still looking out for November
The Ford I dig it if there is events to race in with. The BMW ok like the Cayman I can already get to use it as the game being. The Silvia why not since we have a Silvia Sisters event ( wich can be then completed by a new race spot added ? ) and that we can tune those in the Parts Dealers.
So…. Yeah like I said at the beginning no new tracks in December I riot PD why you guys.

Ahahaha gues I did not look Gtplàet homepage while typing and that Road Atlanta is du this month ok boys my feelings would have been the same in regards to what I said. no it changes I little bit as you may have guessed already ! 😅

Last edited:
If no track this month I will understand the riot happening in November.
If same case in December with no new track I will happily take part in it regardless of events or cars added or game fixes/update itself.
This is how I look at it today.
But still looking out for November
The Ford I dig it if there is events to race in with. The BMW ok like the Cayman I can already get to use it as the game being. The Silvia why not since we have a Silvia Sisters ecent ( wich can be then completed by a new race spot added ? ) and that we can tune those in the Parts Dealers.
So…. Yeah like I said at the beginning no new tracks in December I riot PD why you guys.
Road Atlanta is literally confirmed to be coming in this update.

Upcoming update seems solid, the Cossie and Road Atlanta seems nice and as a Ferrari fanboy looking forward to the upcoming VGT. I already own all the other Ferrari's 😎

Btw, how long do cars usually stay in UCD or LCD? I happen to be on vacation abroad and don't have my PS4 with me. So I do hope I can still get the new cars on 31st November 🙏

Upcoming update seems solid, the Cossie and Road Atlanta seems nice and as a Ferrari fanboy looking forward to the upcoming VGT. I already own all the other Ferrari's 😎

Btw, how long do cars usually stay in UCD or LCD? I happen to be on vacation abroad and don't have my PS4 with me. So I do hope I can still get the new cars on 31st November 🙏
Typically cars are available for about a week I think!

New cars seem to be "hot" for about 2x longer than usual, so you should be fine for that date, I doubt they'll be gone until early December.

What about the CLK GTR LM then?

iTs a sTrEeT vErSiOn oF a race no one but rich americans give a crap about anymore.

We have ENOUGH Nissans in GT. In all shapes and sizes.
The CLK-GTR is not the same model as the CLK-LM those are completely different cars and the GTR is powered by a V12 not a V8 like the LM, the LM is more of a prototype style car while the CLK-GTR is traditional GT1 based. I agree that GT has a ton of Skylines as it is but there are many more Nissan cars that they can include that would add more variety to GT7.

The R391 seeing as we do not have any open top LMP cars, the R390 since they act like Gr.2 is non existant, R380 for classic cars and various other Nissans both race and road that would probably have minimal complaints. The complaints for the Silvia are mainly because it took a spot that could have been used for a Nissan such as one of the listed ones instead of just another S14.

The CLK-GTR is not the same model as the CLK-LM those are completely different cars and the GTR is powered by a V12 not a V8 like the LM, the LM is more of a prototype style car while the CLK-GTR is traditional GT1 based. I agree that GT has a ton of Skylines as it is but there are many more Nissan cars that they can include that would add more variety to GT7.

The R391 seeing as we do not have any open top LMP cars, the R390 since they act like Gr.2 is non existant, R380 for classic cars and various other Nissans both race and road that would probably have minimal complaints. The complaints for the Silvia are mainly because it took a spot that could have been used for a Nissan such as one of the listed ones instead of just another S14.
The R390 road car was my favourite car in GT2. Ahh, I miss those days...

Agree 100%.

I remember a certain Toyota Vitz endurance race. I think it was on GT5. Maybe you guys should take that, to get your dosis of Toyotas

@hyperspeed980 Would love a Pulsar GTi-R for sure. Would love a B13 Sunny or Sentra SE-R as they were in the States. A rare car to add would be the NX1600/2000 which both of my closest friends had. The one friend just junked the NX2000 within the last month and it was his first car. Blasphemous. Wanted to give it to me for free but I didn't have to time or money to drive up there and rescue it. He swapped an SR20 Neo VVL into it and then its been rotting away in his driveway for the last 15+ years. Most people have never even heard of them lol Don't know if they existed in Japan as some sort've Pulsar 🤔

Last edited:

I can guarantee you will not get them on 31st November.

Exactly

There's so much better iconic Japanese car, I rather wait to get a Nismo 400R or Nismo GTR-LM then another Silvia.

SilEighty 1998
Silvia S13 Qs 1988
Silvia S13 Ks Dia Selection 1990
Silvia S14 Ks Type S 1994
Silvia S15 Spec R Aero 2002

Is more than enough, and it's really frustrating to get another Silvia again.

Looking at the picture, I tough it was going to be the Mercedes 190E Evo II that would have been great with the Ford Sierra

A lot of ppl were happy to create a custom DTM championship.

But no... PD had to be lazy.
Nismo 270R 1994 based on Silvia S14 Standard, Nismo 400R based on Skyline R33 GT-R and Nismo R33 GT-R LM Road Car based on Skyline R33 FE-RWD-Layout

The Silvia doesn't really bother me. What bothers me is that they are playing freaking mind games with us all to keep us hooked. The worst part is that they don't even provide with the options to really spend the money. You can spend thousands of dollars on in-game currency if you like, but you'll never get the damn ticket to buy the car from the BC or have to wait months for it to be at the LCD. It's just ridiculous. I'm not hoping for anything anymore... And I'm really not expecting much but disappointment from this update, once again.

Oh come on don’t be mean like that. I feel the same in term of looking but I am yet to drive one virtually or to see one around the corner on the street IRL it was not really common in france and I am in my 30’s myself
OK, apologies to anyone not from the UK who may not understand the iconicness of this fantastic looking machine....BTW it probably will drive like poop, the one on dirt rally got some getting used to.

@hyperspeed980 Would love a Pulsar GTi-R for sure. Would love a B13 Sunny or Sentra SE-R as they were in the States. A rare car to add would be the NX1600/2000 which both of my closest friends had. The one friend just junked the NX2000 within the last month and it was his first car. Blasphemous. Wanted to give it to me for free but I didn't have to time or money to drive up there and rescue it. He swapped an SR20 Neo VVL into it and then its been rotting away in his driveway for the last 15+ years. Most people have never even heard of them lol Don't know if they existed in Japan as some sort've Pulsar 🤔
All of this please!

Mine....
20220409_151717.jpg

20221016_131840.jpg

Ah yes, the SR20VE! I couldn't remember what the heck the engine code was. So disappointed I didn't rescue the car, but after he looked at it, he said I wouldn't have wanted it. It had rusted into swiss cheese I guess. He was the first person out of any of us to get a car and I remember being huddled around his driveway, at night, in the winter, because why would any rational human being do car work when its sunny and warm 🤦‍♂️ ..trying to swap that engine as teenagers.

So yea, hopefully the Dec update is 3 old Nissans. I think people would love it 😏

So wondering with this "big" update, if we will be getting an update in December?

Happy with a new track!

Let's hope there are a bunch of new events. Café missions like the career but X2 :lol:

Curious for the temporary events? I can already see missing out on cars or content. Hate temporary events.

Car selling option coming?
Is there any reason why you call it a ‘big’ update? Has it been confirmed to be, as I was just under the impression it was a typical monthly update.

OK, apologies to anyone not from the UK who may not understand the iconicness of this fantastic looking machine....BTW it probably will drive like poop, the one on dirt rally got some getting used to.
Hey no worries there mate 😉
But for myself more precisely I am fully aware of the significance of the Cosworth and the Era of the related Ford machine. Great memories from the segment of Top Gear / The Gran Tour.
I saw some crazy ass rare Cars sometimes driving back home on the freeway when around Le Mans (city and track). But honestly I don’t remember even seing or hearing a Cosworth passing me by in all my life !!! Less Imagining me in one !!!

Cheers

For instance one of the 13 road legal Venturi 400 GT in grey.

Attachments

• 2F2B9D06-CD67-4AB0-98F9-590FBD5E5B45.png
    2F2B9D06-CD67-4AB0-98F9-590FBD5E5B45.png
    587.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
It's not just the UK. I can remember reading about that car in Road &Track here in the US. And my preteen self loved that car along with the MR2

Last edited:
Hey no worries there mate 😉
But for myself more precisely I am fully aware of the significance of the Cosworth and the Era of the related Ford machine. Great memories from the segment of Top Gear / The Gran Tour.
I saw some crazy ass rare Cars sometimes driving back home on the freeway when around Le Mans (city and track). But honestly I don’t remember even seing or hearing a Cosworth passing me by in all my life !!! Less Imagining me in one !!!

Cheers
Might be a case like the E30. Many people weren’t that phased after driving it. I love both and will be loving the Sierra. So, probably not wrong to warn players new to cars like these, that they won’t set any lap records or accelerate like an F40. ;)

Can't wait for all the complaints that the Seirra shows up under "Ford," which only exists as a US manufacturer in GT7, and thus will be coded as a US region car, despite the fact that no car badged "Ford Sierra" was ever sold in the US and we never got anything close to the RS500 trim.

Though I would absolutely die laughing if they gave us the Merkur XR4Ti trim instead. Pure comedy gold.

Would love to see the SER Spec V in the game, had one for 16 years. Really fun car.

Can't wait for all the complaints that the Seirra shows up under "Ford," which only exists as a US manufacturer in GT7, and thus will be coded as a US region car, despite the fact that no car badged "Ford Sierra" was ever sold in the US and we never got anything close to the RS500 trim.

Though I would absolutely die laughing if they gave us the Merkur XR4Ti trim instead. Pure comedy gold.
I would be pissed at the beginning, but I don't mind with the Merkur lol

Back