Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments
I've saved a couple hundred NSX Gr. Bs for this moment. Bet we can't sell those!
I'd have thought it'll be like GT Sport where you could sell cars you've BOUGHT but not cars you've been given... So all those NSX's will just be gifted back to the nether world.

Attachments

• Schermata 2022-11-23 alle 15.15.11.png
    Schermata 2022-11-23 alle 15.15.11.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
I'd have thought it'll be like GT Sport where you could sell cars you've BOUGHT but not cars you've been given... So all those NSX's will just be gifted back to the nether world.
I assumed so, but then in previous games you could sell gift cars so I'm keeping my hopes up. I expect it's why we can't sell cars until completing GT Cafe, because if we can sell gift cars then that could break cafe progression.

Last edited:
I assumed so, but then in previous games you could sell gift cars so I'm keeping my hopes up. I expect it's why we can't sell cars until completing GT Cafe, because if we can sell gift cars then that could break cafe progression.
It's going to be appraisal based if early rumours ring true, and not everything will be sellable.

Christmas has been moved to November 24th this year :cheers:

Christmas Vacation Reaction GIF

The Ford Sierra Cosworth could quite possibly be my favourite car in GT franchise history, I'm absolutely delighted it's in the game...

The ability to sell cars is most welcome. On that front, would anyone like to purchase a mint condition Honda NSX Gr.B Rally Car... or 10?

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 Preview: Road Atlanta, Ford Sierra RS500, & Car Selling

With the next update for Gran Turismo 7 scheduled for Thursday, November 24, the official game website has revealed the new content players will be able to dig into with its usual pre-update post...
"Of course we don’t yet know how that feature will function, but it will likely come as great news to players who have 412 Honda NSX Gr.B cars for… some reason."

I wouldn't know anything about that. Not a single clue. Anyone else? :P

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 Preview: Road Atlanta, Ford Sierra RS500, & Car Selling

With the next update for Gran Turismo 7 scheduled for Thursday, November 24, the official game website has revealed the new content players will be able to dig into with its usual pre-update post...
412 Honda NSX Gr.B cars for… some reason.
@Famine :lol: a big audible chuckle from me. Looking forward to this update!

Still no new features they deem worthy of including in the trailer or articles.

I could be wrong of course, but I still don't think they're going to relegate major features (like car selling) to only being mentioned in the patch notes.

EDIT: So I was right, it is in this article

Track certainly looks good though, and full weather/time for once.
I wonder if they mean you can sell cars once the main cafe menus are done or all the extras too? I can just see them adding a bunch of those “obtain” aka must spend $3 million of your grinding time to buy these three cars in these extra cafe menus. Oh and btw way we added enough of them that by the time you can afford to do that you will have given up. Lol. IMO it should just be the initial cafe menus only. But we will see…

I am happy we can finally do something as basic as selling cars, but I refuse to celebrate this addition because it shouldn't have taken nearly 9 months for it to be included (Something that probably would have never got added if there wasn't an outcry about the miniscule amount of credits we could earn in the first place). I'll continue to hope for a GT league of some kind because I still find the single player in GT7 to be incredibly disappointing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back