Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.26 is Now Available: Adds Road Atlanta and Car Selling Feature

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 943 comments

Don't feel bad. It's a bit odd to have something so hyped only show up in one article, but it's here.

It's in the blog article

Thanks for the replies. It's odd that the car selling thing was only mentioned in the Playstation Blog post, which wasn't the one linked in Famine's article.

At least I now know I'm still sane :lol:

🤦‍♂️

I edited my other post just in case someone will take literally a Skyrim example and will be too serious about it and start analysing it too far 🤣 just as you did.
Again, it's hardly my fault you chose a really, really bad example to try to support your point. Pick better examples that aren't easily demolished with even passing familiarity with them, and stop blaming other people.

to those who have doubt about if we shall sell the gift cars.. I think those leaked screens from Nenkai show that gift cars can be sold, but something else can't... Don't remember but I'm positive we will be able to sell gift car
In a better world, every car can be sell , but in PD world,,,,, we dont know..... :dunce::eek::odd:

HELL NO!!! :lol:
Welcome to another Dimension PD World :D:lol::dopey:

View attachment 1210164

read there... "you cannot sell cars which you are currently driving, cars on loan, or cars which you have personally acquired as DLC..."

nothing about the gift cars... so... maybe
My fingers are well and truly crossed.

I expect the 'acquired as DLC' marker also covers the Ferrari VGT? I'd hope not as I'll be selling that if I get it through the quizzy thing

Finally, we're eating good. They keep this kind of content up for a few months and PD might just have redeemed themselves in many people's eyes.

If we get an easier way to access S parts and engine swaps then I'll easily call this GT7's best update yet.
Steady with the praise, It hasn't been released yet, I'm sure it will be 1 step forward and then 2 back as per typical PD.

I cant help think that this was a little bit wasted opportunity,RA track is good but not high up on the fans wanted list according to the poll,3 new cars,and selling cars,on the face of it doesnt seem that special.All the pazzaz with the GTWS events are good but not what i would call a 25th anniversary special update,all updates are good but could it have been so much better?Just my opinion,no offence meant. 👍

Just asking, but is the M2 equipped with a manual transmission or automatic?

Internet says its 6-speed but videos show flappy paddles.

Last edited:
@Famine has no mercy! Poor guy is trying to back pedal out of it and Famines just stab stab stab :lol:

I'm happy to see the patch cycle is on track: Stuff is revealed, people complaining there isn't more stuff, more stuff is revealed, people complaining it doesn't have certain stuff, certain stuff is revealed, people complaining its not other stuff and are 100% sure that other stuff won't happen in the future etc etc

the lion king disney GIF

Last edited:
I cant help think that this was a little bit wasted opportunity,RA track is good but not high up on the fans wanted list according to the poll,3 new cars,and selling cars,on the face of it doesnt seem that special.All the pazzaz with the GTWS events are good but not what i would call a 25th anniversary special update,all updates are good but could it have been so much better?Just my opinion,no offence meant. 👍
Yeah, PD seem content with these smaller updates, but this one is good, at least. I didn’t think any of the others were bad, but this is one of the better/best ones. A new track helps for sure.

That said, I’m hoping the throttle and tyre glitch in custom races is finally fixed, that’ll help with them, no need to detune, then, or at least not as much.

I reckon if Sony still wanted to close Evolution Studios, a way to improve another team and keep them in jobs (I know quite a few joined Codemasters not long after) is to merge them with PD. Have Evolution at least co-direct post-launch content, including roadmaps and such, and communication. Evolution did live service well with Driveclub, they’d do great work at PD.

Last edited:
After a few months break, this update seems to finally be worthy enough to reel me back in, at least for a while.
with the new track, the 3 quality new cars and like everyone else it was about damn time they included the car selling feature, whatever form it takes and after 3-4 months out, with all the updates added up together, I feel like it should be decent enough to give it another try, at least.

I still think the game needs bigger updates like this one on a monthly basis for a while since it is missing badly way way way too many recent car models and that would need to be addressed asap, probably a few more quality racetracks, improved payouts, easier access to special parts and swaps and get rid of the one in a million lottery chances, a more complete selection of events to be worthy of a complete game, but at least it seems like it's going towards that direction slowly in some regards.

Cheers to all of the GTPlanet fam that are still in the game to this day!

Last edited:
Speaking of the car selling: If there are any animators out there looking for a funny GT youtube bit, I'm imagining walking into a big beautiful garage with all those cars we've purchased and built.. and then in the back of the shop in a corner, sort've buried in boxes and cobwebs, theres a door to another garage. And in that garage is hundreds of the prize/gift cars in a dark, scary dilapidated space where I literally have no idea what's in there. I'm imagining the storage space from Westworld. We're all Sultans of Brunei.

There is a large portion of my garage list that I never even scroll down to 🤷‍♂️ Whatever is in there, is probably going to be sold.

I still think the game needs bigger updates like this one on a monthly basis for a while since it is missing badly way way way too many recent car models and that would need to be addressed asap, probably a few more quality racetracks, improved payouts, easier access to special parts and swaps and get rid of the one in a million lottery chances, a more complete selection of events to be worthy of a complete game, but at least it seems like it's going towards that direction slowly in some regards.
They could solve this very quickly, but unfortunately for us, the players, they don't want to. They chose the less fun path...

Tracks were added every other month. Maybe January kicks off with a bang adding classic GT circuits.

Not sure if it's been pointed out already but isn't it a bit weird that since GT Sport's last track addition all the new tracks have been american tracks? Counting from that it's Laguna Seca, Daytona, Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta now. I guess you can count the rallycross layout of Barcelona to throw off this stat but hey

Seems like a nice update. And I feel like the patch notes will have some more nice things. And there's always new engine swaps as well.
Hopefully!!!!

Last update they fooled us and did not drop any new engines.

I have a few high end tickets 🎟 I would like to open again to see if I get a "post bonanza" motor.

My luck has only rewarded me a pikes motor since 1.17....

I haven't played GT7 for a while but Road Atlanta might bring me back along with the car selling option. I bought an expensive car by mistake and it was the wrong one which put me out for a while.

Last edited:
Back