Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I 'member how long it was between the Nurburgring Sprint/Endurance layouts being "revealed" and appearing in game...

No fully modelled interior for looking back through/VR2?
Nah, played in chase cam since the first GT, and not interested of vr.

I'm not serious enough for bumber/cockpit cam, nor wheel setup.

Dualsense and a FullHD tv are enough for my playing needs. Tv gets upgraded once the current one gives up the ghost.

Disappointed by the lack of a new circuit venue. But the cars, they're lovely additions.

I suspect however the GTWS in Amsterdam will reveal a new track or weather variant. Those reveals were the hallmark feature of the FIA live events back in the GTS era and it would certainly boost viewers if new content reveals are present in the tournament.
That did cross my mind, but I think they'd have mentioned it beforehand.

Then again, the prize incentives are also linked to getting more people to view GTWS.

If it's not a track, I can't think what reason there is to hold back info. A new weather option on an existing circuit is the only other logical thing. I wonder if those competing have already been told and it's something very mundane.:D

No new circuit...

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Last edited:
They're laughing at us! No new track plus another GTR Gr.3 to make it the 9367th GTR Gr.3. What a joke PD is, surely the next update will be the firetruck along with Southeastern Tokyo Circuit at noon.
3 things:

- There is only three GT-Rs in Gr.3 (One of which is a JGTC car) so how about we step off the horrendous exxageration. And before someone claps back about the Silhouette, its not even a GT-R (Hell, the actual car isn't even a skyline other then in shape and name alone, like most of the cars it competed against). Even if your point is Nissan has 4 GR.3 cars, AND? So does BMW (All of them outdated and half of them basically that date back to GT6). So Does Ford (Which consists of a long retired GTE car, an updated version of a car that goes back to GT5 Prologue along with a slightly different version that's an update of a car that goes all the way back to GT4 and a Fictional car based on a now outdated Mustang model).

- Its a livery, not a new car (Just like the last update that introduced the current livery used by the Arnest Awata team in Super GT for the Lexus RC F GT3). Try actually reading before you make silly statements.

- Stop with the "US" nonsense. You don't speak for everyone and clearly you are the one that feels THIS deeply hurt. Because you didn't get the cars you wanted, "They're laughing at us". Really?

Honestly, complaints like this just make inclusion of an ambulance even funnier. In fact, I think I just thought of another useful and appropreate thing it can carry as well:

1691175072545.png

People who play both are edge cases, if only because most don’t own both machines. Neither do I think PD takes much interest in Forza beyond its technical merits and keeping up with what the competition are doing.

But I do think Sony cares about winning headlines when Microsoft release a major title. Or being in the best position to sell software & hardware at Christmas.

In Aug/Sep the GT movie is generating the headlines. But Oct, Nov, Dec are the most important months for videogame sales. And you need to put your best foot forward.
Seeing as Kaz is pretty high up at Sony (You know, Executive Vice President and all), I am positive the new Forza isn't making them shake as much as some may want to believe. Sure the right things are currently being said and certainly its looking like a quantum leap over the previous game (Which is what many have wanted after ironically, a less then positively received title numbered 7. Just take that in...), but I don't exactly see this causing a red alert.
#StepDownKaz #HireNewManagement #TimeToRetire
Oh you mean SIE Executive Vice President and Polyphony Digital CEO Kazunori Yamauchi? Yeah, good luck with that...

Last edited:
I'm betting on 2 new races paying each 5,000 and 18,000 Cr. respectivley at same locations we have a bunch of races already at. Hurray! #StepDownKaz #HireNewManagement #TimeToRetire

Forget all these PD-sympathizers! I’m with you! I’m tired of being taken for granted and treated like a piece of trash by Sony!! I don’t care if all these updates are free. I paid full price for this game and have hundreds of hours invested in it. I want compensation for my equity! My time-equity!!

#cancelKaz #commie-Kaz-ie #defund(the)PD

Last edited:
Boring update. Sorry if the PD lovers find that harsh however…. It is.
Too many flaws in the game that have yet to be patched…or maybe the game is just poorly designed?
3 lap races…. Catch the leader from 12th place. No chance to ever qualify and start from pole. No genuine 900pp plus races to battle out your 787B and R92CP. Super License means nothing in the game.

Say what you want… too many busted areas in the game… and they gave us a Ambulance.

Yippie

Well I'm excited about the update, are they seriously gonna add another ambulance? They should add some more scenes from Tomica Town to take pictures in, it would be more fun or at least add another track.

Well I'm excited about the update, are they seriously gonna add another ambulance? They should add some more scenes from Tomica Town to take pictures in, it would be more fun or at least add another track.
Another ambulance? This is the first, but still one too many I might add.

Have you guys seen how they added the NISMO GT3 car, I guess this is to tie in with the new Film? so we get 5 cars instead of 4.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 01.12.48.png

Latest Posts

Back