Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Something that's popped into my head, if there's no new track, what was that alert on that world circuits image for then?
maybe they have opened older Menu and not finished it? xD

Or maybe they didn't tells us about something more like championships?

Something that's popped into my head, if there's no new track, what was that alert on that world circuits image for then?
On my PS5 the red dot at the corner of the chequered flag is always there. I've always assumed it's either a bug, a design issue or something that's simply been overlooked.

Red dot is actually normal. It means new events. The yellow cloud with 3 dots is what concern people. It means some new "massage" or something.

Red dot is actually normal. It means new events. The yellow cloud with 3 dots is what concern people. It means some new "massage" or something.

IMG_1440.gif

There are a lot of circuit layouts with no circuit experience - Catalunya Rallycross Layout for example. Eventually they will add every layout to circuit experience, similar to Tokyo.

I would happily pay for an update that included additional endurance races and/or missions at this point.
I think a payed update needs a proper single player element beyond missions or events, a career mode, then I might even play single player,

if it was a racing sim, it wouldn't have non racing elements. But it does... like driving tests, cone missions, efficiency missions, scapes...

This isn't my definition. It's Sony's.

In my opinion Asset Corsa is a Racing sim or iRacing.

Gran Turismo isn't quite in that category - for me - and I wouldn't want it to be, even though 75% of my time is spent racing
If it was a driving sim/game surely it should have other option beyond just licenses and missions, which only give you an award once,
I would love a freemode map or maps, to make better use of some of the cars, but PD have seemed to have shut that option down.

@Famine the article states we have the Corvette family set completed, but we are actually missing the C5 Corvette.

Anyway, this looks like another update with no new missions included and no championship café menus either.
3-4 random one-time low-payout races
3 Extra Menus that provide nothing but for you to grind and wait (LCD/UCD rotation)

Yeah, just your average GT7 update :)

Here's my red dot.
Never taken a screen shot before. Didn't realise how easy it was!

Attachments

• Home Screen.jpg
    Home Screen.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 11
One thing I hope is in the patch notes tomorrow is for "siren" to be a new mappable button toggle like how they added overtake for the Super Formulas, rather than the Himedic just always having it blaring.

@Famine the article states we have the Corvette family set completed, but we are actually missing the C5 Corvette.
The Article
Representing the C1’s return — although in an updated form to previous games’ 1954 model — it almost completes the full set of Corvette generations in GT7.

Last edited:
One thing I hope is in the patch notes tomorrow is for "siren" to be a new mappable button toggle like how they added overtake for the Super Formulas, rather than the Himedic just always having it blaring.
In most emergency vehicles the horn is what activates the siren

Better yet, give us two mappable functions: one for the siren (unless its tied to the horn button) and a second one for the lights.

And make that light function retroactively available on the safety cars.

Last edited:
Only a few hours to go before the maintenance starts and the update drops…

What car are you getting first? For me it’ll depend on the cost as I’m chronically broke in the game hehe.. but most likely the Himedic or Maserati :)

What car are you getting first? For me it’ll depend on the cost as I’m chronically broke in the game hehe.. but most likely the Himedic or Maserati :)
You definitely won't be getting the Himedic as it won't be available to buy until the end of September. The same thing applies to the Toyota GR Corolla.

It's a choice of the Maserati and the Corvette. Until the Corvette drops out of rotation in whichever shop it is in a few days, and then it's only the Maserati.

Only a few hours to go before the maintenance starts and the update drops…

Both here a few corvette C1s and 1 Maserati just to test it out and if I like it every color after.:)

I've got a better idea...

Put the switch in the MFD controls, so it's where the traction control, abs, radar, etc. are located. 👍
That could be one solution yes, then we could dial in the amount of lights and sirens how we want it, for example: step one, only lights, step two, lights and basic siren, step three, lights and both sirens...

But giving the emergency lights their on button/function could also be applied to the safety cars. I've long hoped we could someday get a button to operate those lights.

They should replace/change one of the headlight button functions.

We currently have options to Flash our headlights, toggle between highbeams and lowbeams and a combination of the first two where the lights flash and then either change to highbeams or lowbeams.

I say PD should replace that last option with the emergency light control function.

Please no… don’t clutter mfd more, it should be ony for more important stuff than switching lights etc.
If it's only cluttered for those special vehicles, of which there will be 7 in total once the himedic is available...I don't see it as that much of a bother, honestly.

I wish we could customize the MFD. For example, I don't ever see a usecase for the minimap when there's both a radar on the next panel and a giant map that's always visible at the top of the screen. It's just one more thing I have to scroll through to go from the fuel map to the weather radar.

Back