Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.36 Now Available: Adds Four Cars Including GR Corolla

• Thread starter Famine
  • 1,229 comments

What's your favorite car in 1.36 (by any criteria you wish)?

• Chevrolet Corvette C1 '58

Votes: 50 20.1%
  • Maserati MC20 '20

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Toyota GR Corolla Morizo '22

Votes: 33 13.3%
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance '21

Votes: 72 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing is free, you bought the game, you helped pay for this content.

No track is ********. Come on PD, get your **** together.

Time to hang up the Banner my fellow GT fans.

"Thank you for the memories Kaz but its time to go"

As Mr. Yamauchi liked this tweet, he seem to agree

Heck yeah Brothers!!!

I am done…. DONE!!! with these corporate fascists willingly accepting my money in alignment with my free will!

#GT7PLAYERSMATTER #TIMESUP #MakePlutoGreatAgain #WINNING

IMG_3560.jpeg

Last edited:
Well. The cars are great in this update, especially I am excited for MC20. Its just lack of something „more” like track or Missions or Championships is sad. But on the positive side, we will likely get Hypercar new world event (because of MC20) and I hope for new Historic Car Challenge for Vette both are my favourites type of events.

I'm also disappointed that there is no new track but only because I assumed we were getting one through all these leaks, perhaps I'll just ignore those in future and by happy with my shiny new cars. I also unashamedly love menu books so I'm all up for three of those!

I'm also disappointed that there is no new track but only because I assumed we were getting one through all these leaks, perhaps I'll just ignore those in future and by happy with my shiny new cars. I also unashamedly love menu books so I'm all up for three of those!
I would prefer new "events" menu books. We didn't get any new event type since Super Formula, and they used to give us 3 events (with 3 events each) menu books per update. Now we don't have this.

People who play both are edge cases, if only because most don’t own both machines. Neither do I think PD takes much interest in Forza beyond its technical merits and keeping up with what the competition are doing.

But I do think Sony cares about winning headlines when Microsoft release a major title. Or being in the best position to sell software & hardware at Christmas.

In Aug/Sep the GT movie is generating the headlines. But Oct, Nov, Dec are the most important months for videogame sales. And you need to put your best foot forward.
You can play forza on pc from day 1, with a cheap monthly gamepass sub, no?

I'm a little bit annoyed that the Corvette isn't the "Barbie spec" with 2 circular headlights but anyway, I'm sure I can work around that. Now, when are we going to get the C5?
It does have that style of headlights though: EDIT: Disregard, see Famine's post.
1691227853378.png

Sadly they'll never leave. They'll always come back, month after month, whining every time that this is when they're definitely going to quit.
It has been suggested that at that point they're just saying things like that just to get back at (at best)/harass (at worst) PD.

Last edited:
The Himedic's interior looks incredible. The details are on point, even the duct tape looks well used. And the seat covers - awesome! I think this will be my favourite interior behind the Skyline Silhouette for details.

Would be pretty funny if they created a "light parade" menu book for only cars with continuously flashing lights.

It does have that style of headlights though:
Four is more than two:

1691233117997.png

This is essentially the first facelift of the C1, produced from 1956-57 (MY). The quad-headlight model we're getting is a facelift of that, produced from 1958-1960 - four headlights instead of two, nine "teeth" instead of 13 - although as I pointed out in the silhouette article, the (fake) louvred hood was 1958 only. It was updated again for 1961-62 before being replaced by the C2 in 1963.

Apart from licence tests,what part of GT7 does not involve "Racing cars" when driving the cars??
if it was a racing sim, it wouldn't have non racing elements. But it does... like driving tests, cone missions, efficiency missions, scapes...

This isn't my definition. It's Sony's.

In my opinion Asset Corsa is a Racing sim or iRacing.

Gran Turismo isn't quite in that category - for me - and I wouldn't want it to be, even though 75% of my time is spent racing

Last edited:
Back