Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 935 comments
I will say, I've noticed this same type of bounciness in real motorsport and in the hardcore PC sims and I haven't seen many complaints about how they've replicated it. The cars having less static reactions to bumps and uneven surfaces is something I've wanted to see in GT so, while it adds some trickiness, I'm happy with the change. I think it's more of an individual car basis, as we've been using the same couple of cars over and over as examples lol

To say there is absolutely nothing wrong when that Ferrari bounces so hard, it flips from a small curb on SH tires is kinda wild though

This is getting old really quick. Please refer to the third line of my signature, people.

Edit: I'm gonna simplify this, since this comment got laughed at... MOVE ON, people. There's more important stuff than a game...

Last edited:
This is getting old really quick. Please refer to the third line of my signature, people.
Remember, these are video games. I take video games mostly lightly and so should people.

V...video games?? This is the real driving simulator! That means that the physics perfectly simulate real life and should not be questioned, grr!

Also...does the last part insinuate you are not a person?

Back