Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 947 comments
I will say, I've noticed this same type of bounciness in real motorsport and in the hardcore PC sims and I haven't seen many complaints about how they've replicated it. The cars having less static reactions to bumps and uneven surfaces is something I've wanted to see in GT so, while it adds some trickiness, I'm happy with the change. I think it's more of an individual car basis, as we've been using the same couple of cars over and over as examples lol

To say there is absolutely nothing wrong when that Ferrari bounces so hard, it flips from a small curb on SH tires is kinda wild though

This is getting old really quick. Please refer to the third line of my signature, people.

Edit: I'm gonna simplify this, since this comment got laughed at... MOVE ON, people. There's more important stuff than a game...

Last edited:
This is getting old really quick. Please refer to the third line of my signature, people.
Remember, these are video games. I take video games mostly lightly and so should people.

V...video games?? This is the real driving simulator! That means that the physics perfectly simulate real life and should not be questioned, grr!

Also...does the last part insinuate you are not a person?

We don't even fully understand quantum physics the best math we have runs on farms of super computers.

"game has some math issues and collision issues" is not that real of a problem.

Drive other cars, boycot the franchise, go to another game.

But let's be very clear here, we are driving their best effort at making an entertainment product (if you fall for the marketing that's on you)

So we have nasa, space x, Boeing, airbus all trying to simulate physics and I'd rather they get right rather than a bloody racing game.

Sure it's annoying and I get the whining but quite honestly without providing alternative math it's just moaning.

The discussion has dragged on because one or two naysayers are feeling too smug to admit they were proven wrong by articulate reports and evidence.
Says the person who claims a car (Ferrari) is broken… but never actually drove the car themselves… yea ok… Your buddy literally drives the car fast shows the replay… the lap is nice and pretty fast… everything looks as what I would expect from a car in the 50’s to drive like… but the car is still broken… ok 👍

Last edited:
Says the person who claims a car (Ferrari) is broken… but never actually drove the car themselves… yea ok…
I’ve driven other cars in the game on which the suspension behaves exactly like the 500 Mondial. This is why one my previous posts said the discussion has too much emphasis on the Ferrari.
Your buddy literally drives the car fast shows the replay… the lap is nice and pretty fast… everything looks as what I would expect from a car in the 50’s to drive like… but the car is still broken… ok 👍
You are clearly not watching the parts where the car starts twerking, or you need glasses.

Last edited:
I’ve driven other cars in the game on which the suspension behaves exactly like the 500 Mondial. This is why one my previous posts said the discussion has too much emphasis on the Ferrari.

You are clearly not watching the parts where the car starts twerking, or you need glasses.
You said the car was broken and not drivable did you not…? Again your buddy does a flying lap and the car looked fine… please show me where the car was broken in his video? It’s a car made in the 50’s what do you expect?! Oh yea it should be as stable and stiff as a 911 Gt3RS my bad… Did you see super GT video on the classic mustang he race? Did you see how shakey that car looked in the video? That car is actually prepped for racing and it was still moving around…. please post video of the cars you driven because before that you were extremely confident that Ferrari was broken… now we are putting to much emphasis on the Ferrari… cool no problem please post your videos.

You said the car was broken and not drivable did you not…?
I don’t remember. I think more than a week has passed since I invested much energy in explaining this bug.
Again your buddy does a flying lap and the car looked fine… please show me where the car was broken in his video?
Whose video? I’m not sure who my “buddy” is. Anyway, it doesn’t take much time looking at the various videos posted to see that something is not right. I cannot help you if you don’t already see this.
It’s a car made in the 50’s what do you expect?!
I expect something closer to how car suspensions behaved before update 1.49 in July. Cars weren’t twerking or jumping excessively before that.
Oh yea it should be as stable and stiff as a 911 Gt3RS my bad…
I never said that.
Did you see super GT video on the classic mustang he race? Did you see how shakey that car looked in the video? That car is actually prepped for racing and it was still moving around…. please post video of the cars you driven because before that you were extremely confident that Ferrari was broken… now we are putting to much emphasis on the Ferrari… cool no problem please post your videos.
Waste of time to post any more videos, as the people who matter (PD staff) have probably seen enough to understand that something is not right with the current physics. In fact they’ve known since cars started flying in July’s update 1.49. For some reason they are taking their time to properly fix it, but I’m 99,98% sure it’s not because they share your view on the matter.

Besides, you and someone else have already demonstrated that documenting the bug with video evidence isn’t worth our time. You aren’t really receptive to it, for whatever stupid reason.

Last edited:
Back