Gran Turismo 7 Update Coming April 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 757 comments
Well hopefully they took lessons learned. Last thing they need is a nail in the coffin situation if there's another delay. Again have to reiterate, wouldn't be in this position if they weren't so bleeping greedy with the MTX and general content.

I doubt it, but let's see if custom races get improved despite not being mentioned?

It's really hard to "make my own fun" as people keep suggesting when I need to buy cars to do that, and the game doesn't make the fun custom races a viable way to keep doing that.
Good god, lets hope so. No reason AT ALL why the reward payouts shouldn't be in line with equivalent World Circuit races.

Next up on GT5 Part Tres: The Remake...

I'm hoping for an experience that is not nearly as much of a pain to return to as that game. Usually after a few years I replay some of the GT games, usually just 4 and 5.

I doubt it, but let's see if custom races get improved despite not being mentioned?
I hope so, but I also doubt it. I'm thinking that after people found out you could cheese custom races in GT Sport to make millions while AFK, thanks to elastic bands, they don't want to encourage that behaviour again.

I hope so, but I also doubt it. I'm thinking that after people found out you could cheese custom races in GT Sport to make millions while AFK, thanks to elastic bands, they don't want to encourage that behaviour again.
I genuinely could not care less if people get easy money in their save. It doesn't affect me. But of course, Polyphony does care, because they want those people to buy MTX instead.

We shouldn't all be punished because of the harmless actions of others.

It's really hard to "make my own fun" as people keep suggesting when I need to buy cars to do that, and the game doesn't make the fun custom races a viable way to keep doing that.

1 AM to 3 AM
Also in Custom Races the AI defaults to whatever tire the stock car comes with, so you can tune up a bunch of cars and put them on racing tires, but once the race is started they'll all be mismatched on different tires, sliding around everywhere like a bunch of buffoons.

Looking at a time zone converter, it seems that the update launches at midnight for me (GMT-6)

Last edited:
(Insert "It's happening" meme
200.gif

Nearly 1gb on PS5

Last edited:
Back