Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming September 28, Adds Three New Cars

Pants just as I suspected 🤣

A custom Civic (we obviously don't have enough of them) the latest Type R (doubt there's a whole lot of difference Vs 2018 version) and a Mazda 3 Bio Concept that most people have never heard of. Absolutely epic 👏🔥

Roll on Forza Motorsport I say 👌

It kind of makes sense why they are drip feeding pants content and why they priced so many cars over 10 million credits. If they were realistically priced, everyone would have acquired all the cars in the game over a year ago. This way, they can continue to provide players with a 'goal' to work towards i.e. grinding your **** off hour after hour 😂
You don't even know what you're on about, moving your own goalposts. How embarrassing, making a fool of yourself. Silly boy.

I had no clue the 2022 Civic Type R was not only a race car, but also not a newer car model. I wonder when that became the case?
That's neat if it's actually A new Civic Type R.
Said in the very thread where GT7 is introducing a 2022 car that no other mainstream game has yet
That's cool it just that I want newer cars from European makers and what's up with Tesla still stuck with 2012 Model S P, what's stopping them from adding more newer faster production EVs in the game? We have frigging Model S Plaid and Rimac Nevera now.

and what's up with Tesla still stuck with 2012 Model S P, what's stopping them from adding more newer faster production EVs in the game? We have frigging Model S Plaid and Rimac Nevera now.
The guy who runs Tesla is the one who doesn't want newer Teslas to be in the game. It's got nothing to do with PD.

So, we're preemptively calling the FL5 Civic a "duplicate" to the FK8 now? Imagine attempting to move the goalposts.
Not a duplicate as such but just checked it out and in terms of looks the FK8 and FL5 aren't worlds apart. Oh, and apparently the FK8 is a tenth of a second quicker in one test or another and. So, you get a 5 year younger Civic which is slower than its predecessor. Talk about evolution 🔥

You don't even know what you're on about, moving your own goalposts. How embarrassing, making a fool of yourself. Silly boy.
What goalposts are you referring to?

Not a duplicate as such but just checked it out and in terms of looks the FK8 and FL5 aren't worlds apart. Oh, and apparently the FK8 is a tenth of a second quicker in one test or another and. So, you get a 5 year younger Civic which is slower than its predecessor. Talk about evolution 🔥
I feel like they'd have to make it 4WD for it to be noticeably faster car, front wheels can only do so much with 300+ HP and spins so fast that it flies right out of the front axle.

The guy who runs Tesla is the one who doesn't want newer Teslas to be in the game. It's got nothing to do with PD.
Not sure I believe that. GT is missing plenty of manufacturers. Cadillac, Koenigsegg, Bentley, Hennessey, Volvo, Lykan, Zenvo to name just some. It's car roster is also severely dated for the most part. No new Ferraris apart from the F8 Tributo, no new Lamborghinis, nothing from Porsche, no new Audi RS models, no new BMW Ms apart from the M2 Competition.
If people can't see a problem with this picture, that's on them.

Cadillac, Koenigsegg, Bentley, Hennessey, Volvo, Lykan, Zenvo to name just some. It's car roster is also severely dated for the most part. No new Ferraris apart from the F8 Tributo, no new Lamborghinis, nothing from Porsche, no new Audi RS models, no new BMW Ms apart from the M2 Competition.
Be honest with me, mate - would you actually drive any of those for longer than 10 minutes if they got added? Or would you try them once and then go back to whatever you were using before?

Too many people just spouting off names on this website, without even considering what they'll do when the car arrives.

I feel like they'd have to make it 4WD for it to be noticeably faster car, front wheels can only do so much with 300+ HP and spins so fast that it flies right out of the front axle.
No, I get that but normally the car with newer technology should have the edge. But ultimately, we already have 3 previous versions of the Civic Type R and with the exception of the EK, they all have very similar specs. Surely they could have used those resources to model something completely new, unexpected and exciting?

Be honest with me, mate - would you actually drive any of those for longer than 10 minutes if they got added? Or would you try them once and then go back to whatever you were using before?

Too many people just spouting off names on this website, without even considering what they'll do when the car arrives.
If they were available, I would certainly use them. I personally love to do hotlaps on different circuits and 1/4 mile runs (which is what I love about Motorsport 6 and 7) GT used to have that in GT5 and 6 I believe but then it disappeared.

For a car lover, not to have a newer car roster is a big downer. I love older and more classic machines but it's nice to have a balance 😊

No, I get that but normally the car with newer technology should have the edge. But ultimately, we already have 3 previous versions of the Civic Type R and with the exception of the EK, they all have very similar specs. Surely they could have used those resources to model something completely new, unexpected and exciting?
Last exciting car they designed was that Hybrid NSX and that it was way too expensive.
No more attempt of them undercutting Ferrari pricewise and it actually works as a daily driver.
Type R to me hasn't hit the mark since mid 2000s.

How... entertaining..

Well, I guess the better can only come from what isn't on the silhouettes nowadays. Except if they come with the removal of rubberbanding in custom race mode (or actual endurance races, not missions), I think it's gonna be my third month in a row without playing GT7.

If they were available, I would certainly use them. I personally love to do hotlaps on different circuits and 1/4 mile runs (which is what I love about Motorsport 6 and 7) GT used to have that in GT5 and 6 I believe but then it disappeared.

For a car lover, not to have a newer car roster is a big downer. I love older and more classic machines but it's nice to have a balance 😊
So, far that’s exactly what PD have been doing these past updates. Balancing with newer cars. Whether people‘s expectations and/or favourites are met, we’re getting that exact balance of new and classic cars.

Last exciting car they designed was that Hybrid NSX and that it was way too expensive.
No more attempt of them undercutting Ferrari pricewise and it actually works as a daily driver.
Type R to me hasn't hit the mark since mid 2000s.
Agreed. The early 90s to mid 00s Type Rs were exciting. The NSX, Integra and Civic were all fun and looked the part. Nowadays, they all just look like carbon copies of each other.

Do really like the 2017 NSX, though. Sounds beastly and looks and amazing.

Last edited:

Hard to know unless we get those cars.

But if someone's favourite car ever is a Koenigsegg, then yes I imagine they would drive it for longer than 10 minutes if it got added.

Personally, I would drive the hell out of a Bentley Speed 8 or a Continental GT3 or a Cadillac Hypercar or a Volvo Touring Car.

Last edited:
I mean it's three cars, five if you technically count the Corolla and the Memeubance.

Not much of a Civic fan, but that EG totally looks like something from a playthrough of Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero. :lol:

Definitely buying that first.

I'll take these 3 cars happily. More performance FWD cars to add to the roster. I can't wait to try Robles' EG.

Don't forget, they could sell them to us for $4.99usd a piece, but instead every single added car has been GIVEN, along with track and content updates.

Check out nearly every new car game. They release with a few cars and tracks, then bring payed DLC into the fold for the rest.

Civic Type R '22 > Literally any modern European super/hypercar.

Honestly, this is one of the best 3-car selections to date for GT7, I really don't know why so much hate. Maybe it's because they're all based on Japanese everyday cars, which is a positive for me. This is Gran Turismo at its best.

No way... that's the most disappointing bunch of cars I've ever seen in an update.
If you're not into JDM modded/race cars or a Civic then better luck next month, whatever the hell we want to drip feed y'all next month. Makes me missed the good old Prologue/GT5 where their output was higher, and would you look at Spec II Spec III thing it was an amazing idea alongside daily log-in bonus and car handicap bonus when you use slower cars to and win events with it.

Back