Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,124 comments
Here's another preview of the AeroGT.

teaser_bellandross_baselworld2016_3-620x413.jpg

I've got no problem with automakers creating concepts and having them in the game as they were going to make concept cars anyway, but these brands that aren't in the auto industry just don't make sense.

I don't care about the product placement aspect, I just don't see any appeal in driving a fictional car from a brand with no motoring heritage or experience. That sort of thing isn't what drew me to GT.
This, this and more this. How much time to PD waste over crap like this when their games are repeatedly delayed (you can dress it up however you like) and are falling behind the growing competition. Release a damn game, that made you what you are, for the modern age.

No Gtsport at GDC

When mentioning their PS4 games, House mentioned UC4, TLG and Horizon but no GTS. It's getting delayed imo

Driveclub was there too.

If GT Sport really is to be delayed, I think Sony should make an announcement soon , instead of just leaving us in the dark. Persona 5, Hitman, Assetto Corsa were all delayed, but at least they announced it and provided new info...

Last edited:
Driveclub was there too. If GT Sport really is to be delayed, I think Sony should really make an announcement soon , instead of just leaving us in the dark. Persona 5, Hitman, Assetto Corsa were all delayed, but at least they announced it and provided new info...

I don't see how a company can delay not only it's main game (GT7), but also it's (assumingly) side project GT Sport. I mean come on!:lol:

I don't see how a company can delay not only it's main game (GT7), but also it's (assumingly) side project GT Sport. I mean come on!:lol:

Well, that's what happens when they try to develop two games without expanding their studio... (though GT7 isn't delayed since it hasn't even been announced).

Last edited:
Well, that's what happens when they try to develop two games without expanding their studio...

This is true. Bad moves all around unfortunately

@GTEFGHA .. For me it's more of a what if situation by which I agree that IF it is indeed delayed, then they just need to be upfront about it instead of keeping everyone in the dark. GDC means nothing, you're right, but it's still not good practice

Why should GTS be announced at GDC, and why does it mean it's delayed if it isn't featured on GDC

If I'm not mistaken, GDC is the last big gaming event in spring... so the fact that the beta, which is due spring 2016, still hasn't been mentioned since PGW might indicate that the beta won't be released in time (unless they launch it without any marketing), which could then in turn cause the actual game to be delayed as well.

All of this is theoretical though.

...There always was a chance of GT:S not appearing in GDC. Doesn't mean anything. If it's delayed or not, the word will eventually come. (Hopefully....)

Plus, I don't remember hearing about VR comp in GT:S as a confirmed thing, just a wild speculation.

It is an attractive notion: a PSVR bundle featuring a GT:S. It is still possible, but I wouldn't take a no-show as a confirmation of anything.

Where is GT academy usually announced? They could announce it as a platform for GTA
It would be very convinient for it to be announced at that event

Actually, PSVR compatbilty was confirmed at PGW during the announcement of GTS.

...Really?

I can't recall. I only remember Shuhei saying something about GT being a good fit for VR, but most likely you're right.

Back