Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
Dont you guys just turn on bumper cam and assisted driving line and cones etc. for track experience?

I remember the BMW M6 one on the Ring where you couldnt even see where the track was going in cockpit mode.

Could NASCAR be in the next content update? Along with Daytona? Please let it be so.
Seems like the recent visit to Tailem Bend, could be part of this, not the gaming part. Them wanting to see how Supercars engages with the fans and how some things in VASC could be used in NASCAR.

The livery floodgates would open, if/when NASCAR arrive.

I have a bit more time to play this week and I need some credits. Don't want to rubberband or do some very long and dull races.
What are the best races to get a lot of money, yet are still interesting? I believe the key to getting a lot of credits for a race is using an underpowered car and getting the clean race bonus, right?
I don't have any expensive cars either, but I know that the Nostalgic Cup gives a good amount of credits?

I have a bit more time to play this week and I need some credits. Don't want to rubberband or do some very long and dull races.
What are the best races to get a lot of money, yet are still interesting? I believe the key to getting a lot of credits for a race is using an underpowered car and getting the clean race bonus, right?
https://www.gtplanet.net/easiest-ways-make-money-xp-gt-sport/
KTM/Blue Moon Bay is the most effective there, but not very interesting. There are others listed for that reason.
I don't have any expensive cars either, but I know that the Nostalgic Cup gives a good amount of credits?
It's now the most time-effective way of doing it, yes, but you need at least one 15,000,000cr car (and a lot of Mi points to tune it), or a 20,000,000cr car for preference and ease.

Yes thanks, I've read it and I'm wondering about the races similar to the mentioned Dragon Trail/Alpina combo.
We've had several updates after this article, so maybe there are more races like that :)
Also, the article tells you about the gained XP on Dragon Trail, but not the credit pay-out - any info about that?

One could dream, right?

BF93F680-45D0-4483-BFFE-82EE5A3DD4E3.png

One day..

Last edited:
I have a soft spot in my heart for 4 door sporting saloons sedans etc.

I love stuff like the M5 E55/63 Cadillac CTS-V so I welcome more of these.

I suspect PD doesnt like them as much as we do though.

Would be interesting to see more sport saloon/sedan in GTS. Guess there is still hope though since we have Atenza/Mazda 6 in game (I know it is not powerful saloon, but it still a saloon anyway). We might see more of those cars, but I guess it is better if PD could give more race cars for the use of Sport mode that is.

There's always the Charger Hellcat, you probably have half a dozen by now.

The US is sort of the home of the affordable coupe in that they have the $30k starting Mustang Challenger Camaro but these car are about $60,000 here so many places just gravitated towards high performance RWD sedans on the road and racing.

Jaguar XFRS, Commodore V8, Lotus Carlton Omega going way back...

https://www.gtplanet.net/easiest-ways-make-money-xp-gt-sport/
KTM/Blue Moon Bay is the most effective there, but not very interesting. There are others listed for that reason.

It's now the most time-effective way of doing it, yes, but you need at least one 15,000,000cr car (and a lot of Mi points to tune it), or a 20,000,000cr car for preference and ease.
So I tried 3 races from the Premium Sports Lounge yesterday.

Dragon Trail with the Alpine A110 was undriveable for me. Tried tuning it, but couldn't get the settings I liked, so I switched to 4C Gr3 Road Car, down-tuned it to N400 and took an easy win by miles.

Then for Lake Maggiore I wanted to try something from N300 and my final choice was the DeTomaso Pantera. It's a bit unpredictable to drive on RSS, but I got the hang of it and took another easy win.

Then I decided to try the famous Blue Moon with the X-Bow. Spent ages searching for different setups, but literally every one was completely undriveable so I quit and will definitely never try it again with the X-Bow. What a terrible car lol

I have a soft spot in my heart for 4 door sporting saloons sedans etc.

I love stuff like the M5 E55/63 Cadillac CTS-V so I welcome more of these.

I suspect PD doesnt like them as much as we do though.
We were given so many 4-doors back in the day, S-Type, 7-series, Skyline 4-door, two Falcons, Civic 4-door, Alfas 155, 156, 166, 330i, C-Class, E63, Laguna, Primera, just so many through the franchise.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_1523705.html

"Be sure to check out the patterns of the battlefield in the field! Held "FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Nations Cup Asia / Oceania Region Final" at "Tokyo Motor Festival 2018"

"FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Nations Cup Asia / Oceania Region Final" Summary
■ Venue: MEGA WEB (Aoyama 1-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo 3-12)
■ Date and time: "Tokyo Motor Festival 2018"
· October 6 (Saturday) World FINAL Final contestants
- October 7 ) Region champion Final match
· October 8 (Monday) Exhibition Seriously game · Compete against car manufacturer

https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/00_1523705.html

"Be sure to check out the patterns of the battlefield in the field! Held "FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Nations Cup Asia / Oceania Region Final" at "Tokyo Motor Festival 2018"

"FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 Nations Cup Asia / Oceania Region Final" Summary
■ Venue: MEGA WEB (Aoyama 1-chome, Koto-ku, Tokyo 3-12)
■ Date and time: "Tokyo Motor Festival 2018"
· October 6 (Saturday) World FINAL Final contestants
- October 7 ) Region champion Final match
· October 8 (Monday) Exhibition Seriously game · Compete against car manufacturer
So the Asia/Oceania Regional Finals have been revealed to be held at the MEGA WEB to coincide with the Tokyo Motor Fest 2018 from 6th to 8th of October 2018.

Let's see where the EMEA and Americas Regional Finals are held then!

Can't see a suggestions thread.

As a new(ish) player I'd like to see the sectional track divides (circuit experience) available in arcade mode to allow for more focussed practice of 'problem' areas with particular cars.

Something I feel would really help me - especially on the longer tracks.

(Side thought while grinding) I miss the days of GT2 when most expensive cars costed like what, 2 million credits? Now it is 20 million

I guess, inflation affects in-game currency/prices aswell :lol:

Then I decided to try the famous Blue Moon with the X-Bow. Spent ages searching for different setups, but literally every one was completely undriveable so I quit and will definitely never try it again with the X-Bow. What a terrible car lol

I was struggling with X-Bow aswell, but then i found this setup and oh Lord, did it become MUCH easier to control the damn thing. Now the race is a piece of cake for me. Check it

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fastest-xp-credit-farming-setup.377859/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back