Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
When will we get the notification that we can register for Star Player Status? Does anyone know how it works?
I mean the new Season starts in 2 days and Saturday was the last day of the previous Season.
And also I saw a lot of Star Players already on the Leaderboards and in Online Lobbies, so i‘m curious if maybe something went wrong on my Account.

When will we get the notification that we can register for Star Player Status? Does anyone know how it works?
I mean the new Season starts in 2 days and Saturday was the last day of the previous Season.
And also I saw a lot of Star Players already on the Leaderboards and in Online Lobbies, so i‘m curious if maybe something went wrong on my Account.
There should be one if you go to the "My Profile" page :)

The S players you (we) are seeing won it during Season 2. At the beginning of the Final Season we all came to the conclusion in the FIA thread that Season 3 was not going to award S rank.

Last edited:
The S players you (we) are seeing won it during Season 2. At the beginning of the Final Season we all came to the conclusion in the FIA thread that Season 3 was not going to award S rank.
Ah ok i understand, but does that mean that there won’t be any T24 races this season?
Otherwise it would be a huge disadvantage for those like me who should be eligible to register for Dr S, or am I still missing something?!

Ah ok i understand, but does that mean that there won’t be any T24 races this season?
Otherwise it would be a huge disadvantage for those like me who should be eligible to register for Dr S, or am I still missing something?!

These are just exhibition seasons for now so I wouldn't worry about SS races or S Ranking. FIA 2018 is done and dusted except for the finals.

These are just exhibition seasons for now so I wouldn't worry about SS races or S Ranking. FIA 2018 is done and dusted except for the finals.
Damn, that Letter looks sweet, I really wanted it. But ok,ok, no thing, so this Season it would have been just a pointless letter, not effecting the Championship outgoing. Thanks for Clarification well, in that Case, who cares :D

Damn, that Letter looks sweet, I really wanted it. But ok,ok, no thing, so this Season it would have been just a pointless letter, not effecting the Championship outgoing. Thanks for Clarification well, in that Case, who cares :D

I was also eligible, 3rd for Subaru and 158th in the Americas. Oh well, maybe next time. I assume after the finals the S rank will be removed until the next FIA season.

My collection.
More than a passion.
IMG_20180910_152429.jpg

EDIT: I will keep this picture forever!
IMG_20180911_023023.jpg

Last edited:
Tonight I learned from a lobby race that you can track extend T1 at the Red Bull ring.

The best bit the guy who caught me doing it watched me for 6-7 laps not doing it, then when I asked him after “but of course”...

Name of the lobby “FIA TEST” :lol:

Tonight I learned from a lobby race that you can track extend T1 at the Red Bull ring.

The best bit the guy who caught me doing it watched me for 6-7 laps not doing it, then when I asked him after “but of course”...

Did you not participate in Race C last week? everyone does that, lol. You can take 4 wheels off the track basically everywhere on RBR and it sucks.

EDIT: I will keep this picture forever!
View attachment 765101

It's a great feeling when this happens. I experienced two crowning achievements on this forum similar to this:

1) When Jordan liked a post when I asked @Nuschel01 if we could stop at the gift shop a.k.a. GTPlanet Store after being a tour guide for someone new on the forum.

2) When one of my GT6 photos was used for a featured car review/tune of the week of the Pescarolo C60 Hybride.

It's the little things that count! :gtpflag:

Hello, I‘m pretty damn sure you mean ME. No thing. I‘m the Guy.
But honestly I didn’t watch you for 6-7 laps not doing it. Not that i‘m Sayin‘ you did, I was just doin my own race and don’t care how anyone drives the track. The Limits are the same for all. So everyone is free to drive within these limits. That’s why they are called limits, I guess.
So I don’t understand where your obvious problem is?! Objectively, of course ;)

Hello, I‘m pretty damn sure you mean ME. No thing. I‘m the Guy.
But honestly I didn’t watch you for 6-7 laps not doing it. Not that i‘m Sayin‘ you did, I was just doin my own race and don’t care how anyone drives the track. The Limits are the same for all. So everyone is free to drive within these limits. That’s why they are called limits, I guess.
So I don’t understand where your obvious problem is?! Objectively, of course ;)
Data!
I knew I recognised the name, yeah I don't really have a problem, just thought it was funny.
I was the slowest out of the top 4 drivers anyway and so was happy to finish where I did and to get the amazing start I had.
With the top two not pitting I was out of luck I tried to undercut them and to cover you off, I didn't manage the tyres on my Audi very well in the opening laps :cheers:

Last edited:
Data!
I knew I recognised the name, yeah I don't really have a problem, just thought it was funny.
I was the slowest out of the top 4 drivers anyway and so was happy to finish where I did and to get the amazing start I had.
With the top two not pitting I was out of luck I tried to undercut them and to cover you off, I didn't manage the tyres on my Audi very well in the opening laps :cheers:
Cool, haha Delta, you Guys all watched 2 much StarTrek, 2nd time I hear that. But well if it just was meant as a funny thought, than all good

Not sure if posted already but GT Sport now have connection test tool. It seems this feature are not supposed to be available right now but I am able to use the feature after finishing one Sport Mode race.

41506463_10156662519984771_771114915040591872_o.jpg
41466101_10156662519959771_5499274102868803584_o.jpg

Man, this game really knows how to throw in unexpected surprises

Accumulated 2 million, went to Brand Central to buy Mercedes F1 car, was thrilled about all the liveries i'm gonna make on it and then...

"You cannot change the paint of the car"

Thanks Mercedes 👍

Got a notice for maintenance. Guess I haven't been aying attention, but did we get new ME last night(Tuesday night Australia time)? Is that part of the regular maintenance?

Back