Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
Catalunya event, Salzburg World Tour event, Tokyo Game show, GT Sport 1 year anniversary, lots of possibilities for new information on content/features coming up.
There was no Catalunya event for Gran Turismo. That 24 hour race was run in Assetto Corsa.

Is the GT Academy still going strong? Those guys must be absolute beasts when they race on the highways of Tokio or on the Blue Moon Speedway in real life.

For real, this game has been pushing Gr.3/GT3 cars so hard. And which tracks of all the different series' are actually available in-game? No Silverstone, no Spa, no Catalunya, no Fuji, no Paul Ricard, no Hungaroring...

GT Academy hasn't been a thing for a couple years now, and it went quietly into the night which is a bigger shame. No announcement or anything, they just stopped doing it

J.D
Why there is no september update thread ?

Yes it feels like its been a while already. Will there even be an update this month?

I mean... We've only just gotten halfway through the month.

Major content updates have only dropped at the end of the month, with the car teasers coming around half a week prior. We also don't know for sure that there will be a major content update this month (though it is likely).

Last edited:
Just noticed, if you put on the hazard lights on the McLaren 650S GT3/Gr.4, the cockpit HUD is showing "limp home". :D

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180916100722.jpg

Does someone have the RCZ Gr.3 Road Car which is painted in Blue Hyperion?

The color's correct name must be "Bleu Hyperion" (France) or "Hyperion Blue" (Export).

Has it been corrected?

Mission Challenge Stage 4 Race 1 Alsace Village. Ok being having a go at this for some time now around 6 months on and off.
How is gold achieved? I got bronze but each time I get into 2nd never been in 1st and I get to the last big bend before the finish straight I get smashed by the AI, I have positioned the car in a different place, braked earlier, braked later (that was fun trying make the bend without clipping the wall) and still I either get a car behind hitting me and sending me in to the wall or if I move right over to the right hand side I have to take the bend so slow I deserve to be hit and then I cannot catch the cars in front. :confused::confused:

I was going to delete this post but I don't know how, I have just moved on to 6th race the one with the rally car. I cannot unless I do 10 mph keep the car in a straight line.
I will never do it so giving this mission mode a miss from now. :cheers:

Massive respect to the ones who have done it I tip my hat to you.

Last edited:
Horse Thief Mile is my favorite new track that came with GT Sport. It is not a fan favorite so I don't run it in my room that often.

The grid start at Horse Thief Mile has always been broken, but that wasn't really a problem because you could switch to rolling start.

Well now they have managed to screw that up.

The track is completely useless now.

I don't understand why we don't have in game (On Sport mode or in a lobby) the same interface like the Fia GT race with commentors...i talk also about the low camera position on the side of the cars during the replay,for example

Back