Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,129 comments
:cool: As soon as the Hangar 7 event was revealed, it was a matter of time for the announcement of the Red Bull Ring. The same for Fuji. It seems pretty obvious for me but we never know when it's Polyphony Digital.
The next real tracks could be :
-Circuit of Barcelona : https://soymotor.com/noticias/montm...nean-una-carrera-de-24-horas-para-2018-943554 ;
-Pikes Peak (look at the credits of GTSport);
-Motegi: less likely but the Gran Turismo Café is still a thing at Motegi.
That race at Barcelona was done on Assetto Corsa, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on the track to come to GTS.

That race at Barcelona was done on Assetto Corsa, so I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on the track to come to GTS.

The 24-hour race referred to in that article it did not materialize, but it seems that Polyphont reached an agreement to hold an international GT Sport event next week.

The Nissan GT Sport Cup Europe competition takes the top Nissan GT Sport drivers in Europe and brings them to the final round of the Blancpain GT Series Endurance Cup in Barcelona in September 29.

https://www.nismo.com/nissangtsportcup/

There is a certain history that the tracks used in events like this have ended up being included in GT games.

IMO Because the track wasn't ready
:lol:
KAZ_YAM_01-1024x735.jpg

Just remembered the King of Fuji (and arguably king of Gran Turismo world records?). Does anyone know what's made of him (TRL_IMMORTAL)? @TRL LIGHTNING? I remember seeing his nickname on the Top1 of the leaderboards in GT Sport back when it came out but it was very sporadic. I hope he's still racing. If not in GT, somewhere else - because he was the true alien.

My god... he barely turns the wheel on some of the corners. Its mesmerizing.. I wonder if that same lap would even be possible on gts..

My god... he barely turns the wheel on some of the corners. Its mesmerizing.. I wonder if that same lap would even be possible on gts..

Because he's literally drifting several times during the lap. I'm less amazed by his technical ability than I am by how poor GT6's physics were

Pretty sure he stated that some of the content from the next update would show up on the stream, not all of it.

4 cars and a track is definitely some.
I read it as "some of the content will be announced" before the start of the World Tour event. Not simply seen.

Nono this one was a hardtop. But I just rewatched it and I must have been tripping.
Its the convertible stingray we've had since GT5, those had vinyl retractable tops like most american cars had vinyl roofs of the era, at first glance it looks no different from the stingray 350 we had in GT4 but the buttresses give it away.

Back