Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Mods Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 720 comments
There's been some awesome mods out there, like a first generation Mustang with a massive amount of customization, but I don't know if it's from another game. Somebody posted it here not long ago.

it's from The Crew.

Infact most mods are just converts from downloaded 3d models, very few people are creating stuff from scratch.

The only one I know who does models from scratch is darewnoo for those Daewoo mods.

Back in 3d Era and probably even early times of IV's car mods. They used to be made from scratch but nowadays...Forza, NFS, Crew...random racing games...etc of converted cars.

I think with the advances in graphics quality these days, your every day Joe Schmoe sitting at home doesn't feel like creating something with that much detail in his spare time from scratch. Easier to convert already existing models.

Damn you, I was just about to post Nerd^3's video!

Anyway, people NEED to see the Feltzeruma. Skip to 2:16 if it doesn't work immediately. If you download this mod, please post photos of the other crazy cars!

I haven't watched the video in full yet (only saw the first 3 minutes this morning) but the cars in it look insane. If I had a PC capable of running GTAV this mod would be the first one I would get.

Edit: That FIB Blimp is pretty insane

You wanted an American truck?

414798-GTA5%202016-01-15%2023-38-16-66.jpg

School internet got me double postin' :grumpy:

Last edited:
I'm just assuming that because Garrett and GTAWiseGuy featured their Rocket Bunny RX-7, and the only person who would share that is from that same guy.

Read the description

Unless...you're telling me something that you don't want me to know! :scared:

Back