Grand Theft Auto V (PC) - Mods Thread

• Thread starter JR98
  • 720 comments
e56qV5G.jpg

b3ilw3V.jpg

At this point, NFS doesn't even has a purpose for me anymore.

YES YES YES YES YES YES

Since we're on the subject of GTA IV, could someone tell me if you are able to repaint the Super Drop Diamond in TBoGT with a trainer?
I'm pretty sure that's yes...

If not then I must have confused that with the 4 door version since I remember repainting the Super Diamond to that gold super drop Diamond paint.

Hood^2 is in here....

Edit:
Haha, wow. This is what happens when a person doesn't get their coffee in the morning... I was wondering why my wife didn't text me back on this.... Now I know why.

Last edited:
Boomcraft > EVERYTHING LIBERTY WALK HAS AND EVER WILL MAKE
I feel like I wanna agree with you (considering that Boomcraft is relatively connected with Morohoshi-san's culture), but that got me off guard.

I'll be honest, at first I meant you meant 'If Franklin's Mansion wasn't enough for you, we threw it in the ocean to get rid of it'

Looks like a really cool mod, did the modder make the house themselves or is it a pre-existing asset copied to that location?

I would imagine that it's partly already existing assets and then maybe some custom ones.

I'll be honest, at first I meant you meant 'If Franklin's Mansion wasn't enough for you, we threw it in the ocean to get rid of it'

Looks like a really cool mod, did the modder make the house themselves or is it a pre-existing asset copied to that location?

The house mods are /made/ of pre-existing assets. Each wall is an asset placed carefully to make the structure of the house, that's why most house mods are a bit dodgy.

SVX
Waaaaaaaaait really? I was going to get my San Andreas disc working properly to play it again. :(
No no, not SA-MP; GTAMP which is for GTA V. I would be beyond shocked if Rockstar bothered to do anything about San Andreas modding at this point.

No no, not SA-MP; GTAMP which is for GTA V. I would be beyond shocked if Rockstar bothered to do anything about San Andreas modding at this point.

Phew. I figured they had just taken down the servers finally or something since they've been up for years.

WOW. That is such a bad move on Take 2's part. I feel like the PC community has been so alienated that piracy is going to increase to spite these bastards.
Pretty much...
I believe there was an update on the Steam version of San Andreas which doesn't allow you to play SA-MP. People have just been pirating it instead of buying it off of the Steam store since then.

Did people really expect T2 to not do something about it?

I was gonna say the same thing. I mean, it really sucks, but did they not think to maybe investigate the legalities of the whole thing or maybe even contact T2 and ask about it?

Back